• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it like a different crow? That would be okay, but a whole new creature just seems like an ass pull for the occasion as we have never heard of it until this very moment.

Makes me think of that time Sasuke pulled off a Hawk summon and Tobi himself questioned when he had time to get that.

Not neccicarily a bad thing XD. More originality

Well, that is debatable.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, that is debatable.
Giving a yusa a powerful multi colored hydra summon would not have made him any better, same for any other character. It’s how they are used and how the character develops as a whole. Power is only 30% of the equation.

Makes me think of that time Sasuke pulled off a Hawk summon and Tobi himself questioned when he had time to get that.
Wasn’t too fond of that either. I’d call sauske an edgy sue half the time

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can perform jutsu in collaboration with the summons to utilize their nature transformations, and jutsu prior to this arc I said Hina was freely offering to let people sign a summoning contract with the Filolials.
Yea but if I did that then they wouldn’t be as “supporting”

Giving a yusa a powerful multi colored hydra summon would not have made him any better, same for any other character. It’s how they are used and how the character develops as a whole. Power is only 30% of the equation.

.....we are talking about this series right?
LiveMeatyFrog-size_restricted.gif

JK...

She'll arrive on the island given maybe... Half a minute ~ a minute or so in RP time.

Depends on when seems like the best time to arrive. Fortunately for you, between the Northern/Southern and eastern island is just a river.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
See? We didn't even need to worry about the Frozen river, Kai bulldoze through the whole thing for us.
Hahaha Kai doesn’t play around. He’s direct and brutal. Which reminds me...how is hyo doing?
I suppose Sagisō should appear once the creature actually reaches Raiku. Then we can transition into an actual battle. Guess we should take out Seiun first...:?

It’s like 20 feet from Raiku at the point, just under the water.

Hahaha Kai doesn’t play around. He’s direct and brutal. Which reminds me...how is hyo doing?

It’s like 20 feet from Raiku at the point, just under the water.
Hyo's gonna get hit by that paper bomb, though she'll dampen the explosion itself with water, and then get sent flying, and she'll land in a bubble of water. Then she might...idk, Continue fighting Sakura or something.