• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haiahu? From the whole Jin and the Yuki backstory?

https://pokecharms.com/works/naruto-rp-haiahu.50252/
*Restrains the Urge to add salt with Mei*

*cough*

So Shen, when you gonna pack up and run? You can't honestly believe you're gonna fight a 4 vs 10 situation on the genin-chunin side, and a 1 vs 2 on the Jonin side and win..? Ah, though I don't mind if you try. Sagiso generally disdains ganging up on people, but if they beg for it then who is she to deny then a beating?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*Restrains the Urge to add salt with Mei*

*cough*

So Shen, when you gonna pack up and run? You can't honestly believe you're gonna fight a 4 vs 10 situation on the genin-chunin side, and a 1 vs 2 on the Jonin side and win..? Ah, though I don't mind if you try. Sagiso generally disdains ganging up on people, but if they beg for it then who is she to deny then a beating?

So lemme get this straight. Whenever team Kakashi gets in danger the other team gets an automatic sixth sense of this and appears where they are? Last time I checked, your team was on another island.

So lemme get this straight. Whenever team Kakashi gets in danger the other team gets an automatic sixth sense of this and appears where they are? Last time I checked, your team was on another island.
They aren't Kai and Raiku crossed over to the Island Team Iwa, and the remainder of Team Hinagiku was on. Through either Nebby's planning or sheer coincidence, they're proximity to each other is very close. Kiro, Shura, Takatao, and Tayuya are on that island, and Sagiso left to check up on Furijia rather than directly engage Kai (Which is why I still haven't moved to have her do that.)

The only person on a completely different Island is Hinagiku herself.

At this point it'd be kind of odd for them not to appear. Them conveniently not noticing a 2 Story tall Ice Snake rampaging through the Island they're on would've been far weirder than them 'developing a sixth sense'. The fact that Hinagiku herself is watching and choosing not to interfere is already something I know will be brought up against me later in a discussion of her 'character', and I've already had like 10 of those with Sagiso.

To be fair, I think just about everyone on all 4 Islands would've noticed the serpent :T That this is 40 ft long (about 12.19 m or 3.69 stories according to conversion) and FLYING. To top it all off it has nothing covering it, it's actually being pretty damn noisy doing strafing runs and ripping entire sections of forest to shreds. :T

They aren't Kai and Raiku crossed over to the Island Team Iwa, and the remainder of Team Hinagiku was on. Through either Nebby's planning or sheer coincidence, they're proximity to each other is very close. Kiro, Shura, Takatao, and Tayuya are on that island, and Sagiso left to check up on Furijia rather than directly engage Kai (Which is why I still haven't moved to have her do that.)

The only person on a completely different Island is Hinagiku herself.

At this point it'd be kind of odd for them not to appear. Them conveniently not noticing a 2 Story tall Ice Snake rampaging through the Island they're on would've been far weirder than them 'developing a sixth sense'. The fact that Hinagiku herself is watching and choosing not to interfere is already something I know will be brought up against me later in a discussion of her 'character', and I've already had like 10 of those with Sagiso.

To be fair, I think just about everyone on all 4 Islands would've noticed the serpent :T That this is 40 ft long (about 12.19 m or 3.69 stories according to conversion) and FLYING. To top it all off it has nothing covering it, it's actually being pretty damn noisy doing strafing runs and ripping entire sections of forest to shreds. :T

Yes the serpent is noisy and noticeable, yes, but the islands themselves are several miles long. The teams aren’t going to traverse miles so quickly, even if the objective or obstacle seems apparent. And that’s not even to say they’d want to engage an enemy that’s not a jinchurki way out if the way.

Where did it say hingaku was watching?

Sure you can be on an island like les say Hawaii, but your not going to get from one side to the other in two minutes to help someone so quick

Yes the serpent is noisy and noticeable, yes, but the islands themselves are several miles long. The teams aren’t going to traverse miles so quickly, even if the objective or obstacle seems apparent. And that’s not even to say they’d want to engage an enemy that’s not a jinchurki way out if the way.

Where did it say hingaku was watching?

Sure you can be on an island like les say Hawaii, but your not going to get from one side to the other in two minutes to help someone so quick
That ideology only really applies to GodJacob & Team Kakashi ~w~ Team Hinagiku isn't even supposed to be fighting the Jinchuriki, their role is to act as Vanguard/Strikers and deal with the other teams.

Kiro in LCM can cover a mile in about...5~6 seconds. He'll move at a speed relative to sonic speed, 340m/s or about 1000 ft/s, and a Mile is roughly 5,000 ft.

If we say he massively out-speeds everyone else on the team and they can't even hit 1/8th of his speed, then they'll be covering a mile in about 40 seconds. It'd be a matter of minutes before they reached.

I digress though, How long they take to get there isn't what I wish to address. What I do wish to address is simply the end result. They'll get there eventually, and I'm disinclined to critically injury any of my characters once you pull out your drastic measures to escape near-certain defeat.

I digress though, How long they take to get there isn't what I wish to address. What I do wish to address is simply the end result. They'll get there eventually, and I'm disinclined to critically injury any of my characters once you pull out your drastic measures to escape near-certain defeat.
Kai only does so if his honor is at stake. Like if someone set him off. Otherwise he isn’t nearly as suicidal. And while Kiro can move at those speeds, what’s stopping him from escaping? After all, this is team mist we are talking About. Talk about a free trip home.

The characters don’t know that a team is inbound, if they even are inbound. They don’t know what we as writers know. Most writers forget that.

That ideology only really applies to GodJacob & Team Kakashi ~w~ Team Hinagiku isn't even supposed to be fighting the Jinchuriki, their role is to act as Vanguard/Strikers and deal with the other teams.
Looks like they might change roles due to team kakashi’s current declining power.

Kai only does so if his honor is at stake. Like if someone set him off. Otherwise he isn’t nearly as suicidal. And while Kiro can move at those speeds, what’s stopping him from escaping? After all, this is team mist we are talking About. Talk about a free trip home.

The characters don’t know that a team is inbound, if they even are inbound. They don’t know what we as writers know. Most writers forget that.

Looks like they might change roles due to team kakashi’s current declining power.
What stopping him is that fact the he knows the tag's on him and he doesn't know exactly what it does. He's also not confident of escaping from Hinagiku, but even then, considering he was brutally expelled from the Mist village with a generous serving of public humiliation, I kinda doubt Team Mist is who he wants to escape with.

I know that the characters don't know that, and that's precisely why I'm addressing you directly, since once you start going crazy with Hama it's gonna be a pain in my butt.

Team Kakashi is still the most suitable for a capture Mission because of their players. The only thing I would really change is replacing Takato and Tayuya for Taiyo and Raiku. The former duo is far better suited for a capture mission, and the latter duo are fighters and hence work better for the role of strikers.

Ideally, Team Hinagiku would simply be composed of the most directly combative members of Team Konoha, while Team Kakashi is composed of the more versatile or those specializing in restraining.

What stopping him is that fact the he knows the tag's on him and he doesn't know exactly what it does. He's also not confident of escaping from Hinagiku, but even then, considering he was brutally expelled from the Mist village with a generous serving of public humiliation, I kinda doubt Team Mist is who he wants to escape with.

While that’s true, Kai is still amongst them, and he has his own motives and treatment, while Hama would want some of that Uchiha blood.

I know that the characters don't know that, and that's precisely why I'm addressing you directly, since once you start going crazy with Hama it's gonna be a pain in my butt.
She is a jounin after all and hasn’t been applying herself in battle at all so far. She’s mainly been snarky up to this point. Her skills alone are what makes her so revered.

Team Kakashi is still the most suitable for a capture Mission because of their players. The only thing I would really change is replacing Takato and Tayuya for Taiyo and Raiku. The former duo is far better suited for a capture mission, and the latter duo are fighters and hence work better for the role of strikers.
Your not wrong, but with currently falling members to this plan, certain things need to be changed. And a direct head on engagement with that same group that’s currently handicapping team Kakashi sounds like a good way to lose another member or two to make the mission even harder to pull off.

Ideally, Team Hinagiku would simply be composed of the most directly combative members of Team Konoha, while Team Kakashi is composed of the more versatile or those specializing in restraining.
If only it were actually done that way from the start

Team Hina consists of Kiro, Takato, Shura and Tayuya. Sagisō too but she’s with Team Kakashi now.

Team Kakashi has Raiku, Taiyo, Furījia, Sakura and now Sagisō. They are going against Team Mist who has Kai, Seiun, Tsuki, Kyuu Mist OC and Hama.

Hama and Kakashi cancel each other out.
Seiun is out but Taiyo is also weakened.
Raiku is doing a great job holding back Kai.
Tsuki is a free W for anyone who wants one (according to Soul)
As for Sagisō, Furījia and the Mist OC, Kyuu controls all of them.

But yeah, is my analysis correct? What am I missing?

Edit: Oh yeah, ofc I forget about Sakura lel

Team Hina consists of Kiro, Takato, Shura and Tayuya. Sagisō too but she’s with Team Kakashi now.

Team Kakashi has Raiku, Taiyo, Furījia, Sakura and now Sagisō. They are going against Team Mist who has Kai, Seiun, Tsuki, Kyuu Mist OC and Hama.

Hama and Kakashi cancel each other out.
Seiun is out but Taiyo is also weakened.

But yeah, is my analysis correct? What am I missing?

Edit: Oh yeah, ofc I forget about Sakura lel
Of course Sakura is the forgotten one, I feel bad for her especially since she is quite useful now.

While that’s true, Kai is still amongst them, and he has his own motives and treatment, while Hama would want some of that Uchiha blood.
Idk, Kai kinda failed to convince Kiro twice before? Third Time's the charm I guess.

She is a jounin after all and hasn’t been applying herself in battle at all so far. She’s mainly been snarky up to this point. Her skills alone are what makes her so revered.
I'm not so wary of Hama herself but more so of the fact that she's the loopiest character you've got yet, and that's saying something since Reaver's a druggie and Kai's...Kai. I can already sense how much of a pain she's gonna be to fight. While I'm 100% confident the combined might of Kakashi and Hinagiku will win against any other Jonin leader, Hama, Pakura and Gurren would still be troublesome to fight, so I don't really plan to engage them in life-death battles.

Your not wrong, but with currently falling members to this plan, certain things need to be changed. And a direct head on engagement with that same group that’s currently handicapping team Kakashi sounds like a good way to lose another member or two to make the mission even harder to pull off.
Idk, I feel like Team Mist would be hindered just cause Kai's there and he's got his own agenda. I'm certainly not above using Kiro as a Kai shield for the whole fight, and Tsuki won't last against a 2 vs 1. Seiun's already down, and if Hyo gets besieged by the remaining 6-ish shinobi then...well, I won't even comment on that.

If only it were actually done that way from the start
I would've, but the ways in which the teams were created (With Taiyo taking helm for team Kakashi & Kiro and Tayuya being Hyuga prisoners) sorta locked them in place from the start. With the next regrouping of the Team's I'll have some lee way and a valid reason to reassign roles.

Shockingly yes. Have to give props to him for that

Hm not if I have anything to say about it

So mixed bag there

Overall, team mist won’t win if all of team hina shows up, but, playing smart is their fortee

Idk, Kai kinda failed to convince Kiro twice before? Third Time's the charm I guess.
Kai: CURSE MARK BRAINWASHING! AHDJSHSIDHDIXBSI

*Xenophobe.Exe has stopped working*

Idk, I feel like Team Mist would be hindered just cause Kai's there and he's got his own agenda. I'm certainly not above using Kiro as a Kai shield for the whole fight, and Tsuki won't last against a 2 vs 1. Seiun's already down, and if Hyo gets besieged by the remaining 6-ish shinobi then...well, I won't even comment on that.
Hm, you may have a point there, since Raiku May have isolated him from the team. Buuut he’s still in his own element.
I'm not so wary of Hama herself but more so of the fact that she's the loopiest character you've got yet, and that's saying something since Reaver's a druggie and Kai's...Kai.

She’s quite unpredictable, even to the likes of Jin or Mei by the looks of it. That aspect can make her incredibly deadly, even to her own team, as shown from her hiring the demon brothers to kill them.

Shockingly yes. Have to give props to him for that

Hm not if I have anything to say about it

So mixed bag there

Overall, team mist won’t win if all of team hina shows up, but, playing smart is their fortee
Eh, Team Hina had a plan designed precisely for encountering Team Mist xD. I've also got a bag of goodies to hand out, that I kinda wanna save for Zander.
Kai: CURSE MARK BRAINWASHING! AHDJSHSIDHDIXBSI

*Xenophobe.Exe has stopped working*

Hm, you may have a point there, since Raiku May have isolated him from the team. Buuut he’s still in his own element.

She’s quite unpredictable, even to the likes of Jin or Mei by the looks of it. That aspect can make her incredibly deadly, even to her own team, as shown from her hiring the demon brothers to kill them.
Ideally I can just let your team Implode. It's actually sounding more feasible the more we discuss it.

Eh, Team Hina had a plan designed precisely for encountering Team Mist xD. I've also got a bag of goodies to hand out, that I kinda wanna save for Zander.
Ah sounds like a move you’d do. Don’t think I haven’t taken countermeasures though ;) you know my motto: back ups for my backups.

Ideally I can just let your team Implode. It's actually sounding more feasible the more we discuss it.
Hmmmm you did bring a good point up about Kai, which is easily susceptible to psychological warfare from an emotional standpoint. The sheer fact of Kiro showing up could compromise the mission

Ah sounds like a move you’d do. Don’t think I haven’t taken countermeasures though ;) you know my motto: back ups for my backups.

Hmmmm you did bring a good point up about Kai, which is easily susceptible to psychological warfare from an emotional standpoint. The sheer fact of Kiro showing up could compromise the mission
Your usage of blank lines makes me check them every time for hidden secrets as Soul and Kyuu have a tendency to hide sentences there yet there never is

Kyuu, please. One fight at a time. For both you and us
Don't worry deary, we've got a plan for team Iwa too, I won't give away what's yours~ ♥

I had pretty general plans for encountering all the teams. Though, half of them have collapsed because of certain events that happened which kinda killed the plan's trigger phase.

I actually spent most of my time planning how to weaponize Kiro, and as such neither he no the rest of Team Hinagiku were supposed to even show themselves until after someone had been led into a trap ~w~

My approach to each team is different though, psychological warfare only really works on your characters since they're...rather unstable personality-wise.

Don't worry deary, we've got a plan for team Iwa too, I won't give away what's yours~ ♥

I had pretty general plans for encountering all the teams. Though, half of them have collapsed because of certain events that happened which kinda killed the plan's trigger phase.

I actually spent most of my time planning how to weaponize Kiro, and as such neither he no the rest of Team Hinagiku were supposed to even show themselves until after someone had been led into a trap ~w~

My approach to each team is different though, psychological warfare only really works on your characters since they're...rather unstable personality-wise.
I would reprimand you for attacking team Iwa when they're in such a shape, but it is basic knowledge to attack someone when they're weak. Wonder what psychological warfare you'll use on Kai?
I have to say though, the Mist are really serving as a good diversion. Leaf has two teams and now both of them will be sidetracked.

Absurb is also distracting Team Guren.

So which team will the Sound choose to throw off?

Whatever Team is left is free to go on to the jinchuriki.
Surprise surprise, Shen controls all the distractions

I have to say though, the Mist are really serving as a good diversion. Leaf has two teams and now both of them will be sidetracked.

Actually last I checked Shura ran off to Island Alpha lmao, not even sure if that was a typo or not, I was too tired to bring it up.

Kiro hasn't actually moved since we got to these islands, so not all of Team Hina gets sidetracked.

I would reprimand you for attacking team Iwa when they're in such a shape, but it is basic knowledge to attack someone when they're weak. Wonder what psychological warfare you'll use on Kai?

Shen's trying to be super slick. If you haven't noticed he's got a distraction for each and most of the teams, Mist-Leaf, Absurd-Iwa, Sound-Kumo, and the remaining team is incredibly small (Team Suna)~

Team sound and team iwas are neck and neck, both near on top of the jinchurki’s location.

Besides, Absurd is near finished

Because no one has the backbone to do anything :p

That'd be team Suna, who's just the right size to keep the Jinchuriki in place but not end the battle too quickly allowing another battle to be wrapped up and the winning team to take advantage of the weakened duo of team Suna and the Jinchuriki. Care to guess which team is close enough to be the lucky one~? I'll give you a hint, they're already on Island Alpha~

Not really gonna attack Team Iwa, that's kinda pointless. Sagiso wants to spar and that's about it.

Team sound and team iwas are neck and neck, both near on top of the jinchurki’s location.

Besides, Absurd is near finished

Because no one has the backbone to do anything :p
Does Absurd need those crowns from the Kings and Queens to continue using the clones? I assume that the clones are based on his opponent's appearance and that they have set powers, but you made the entire body disappear when 'dying' except for the crowns

Or enough influence in those villages to do anything. Kyuu has Mei but the Yuki would refuse to listen to her, you've made that very clear many times already.

That'd be team Suna, who's just the right size to keep the Jinchuriki in place but not end the battle too quickly allowing another battle to be wrapped up and the winning team to take advantage of the weakened duo of team Suna and the Jinchuriki. Care to guess which team is close enough to be the lucky one~? I'll give you a hint, they're already on Island Alpha~

Not really gonna attack Team Iwa, that's kinda pointless. Sagiso wants to spar and that's about it.
You've shown your desire to fight me multiple times so I won't be surprised to find Sagiso on Team Iwa's trail

Why Sagiso of all people and why there? Why not Baiyan? Aside from Azumi trying to enlist her, but come on. I intend to let Mori train in Konoha under Hinagiku, Sagiso can spar with him there and it would make sense.
I’m confused how this is even gonna be allowed unless Mori is taken prisoner. Aren’t the stone and Leaf rivals? The only reason they even accepted a peace treaty was cuz of Minato slaughtering 1000 soldiers. Even in the Boruto anime, the stone is making plays against the Leaf.

I’m confused how this is even gonna be allowed unless Mori is taken prisoner. Aren’t the stone and Leaf rivals? The only reason they even accepted a peace treaty was cuz of Minato slaughtering 1000 soldiers. Even in the Boruto anime, the stone is making plays against the Leaf.
I know, there are some political issues that need to be worked out but we settled on this before the three month time-skip. If I recall correctly, Kyuu advised me to be nice to Furija and she might be able to pull some strings for me

Does Absurd need those crowns from the Kings and Queens to continue using the clones? I assume that the clones are based on his opponent's appearance and that they have set powers, but you made the entire body disappear when 'dying' except for the crowns

Or enough influence in those villages to do anything. Kyuu has Mei but the Yuki would refuse to listen to her, you've made that very clear many times already.

You are partially right, who knows? If you have a question, why not cash in one of your team’s three questions~?