• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo, I’m not as good as you guys. It takes me a good hour or two to write a half decent post.

Oh and Sagisō can interrupt whenever she wants so jump in whenever you please Kyuu... preferably after my post. Then again, by the time I finish, you would probably be done with your next two posts lel

Yo, I’m not as good as you guys. It takes me a good hour or two to write a half decent post.

Oh and Sagisō can interrupt whenever she wants so jump in whenever you please Kyuu... preferably after my post. Then again, by the time I finish, you would probably be done with your next two posts lel
Or so Retro said as he placed his controller at his side, turning in his chair to face the computer screen. Having given a reasonable sounding excuse, he slowly slipped his gaming headphones back on, picked back up his controller, and pressed the resume button on his session of Black Ops IV.

*Squints* I'm on to you.

Well, I'll let you post. I still got exams so I'm in no real rush right now.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

You are like, twice the writer I am. You can make a "filler" post more engaging then my best plot posts XD

Pssssh, you people are crazy. All you guys are equally as good XD

Or so Retro said as he placed his controller at his side, turning in his chair to face the computer screen. Having given a reasonable sounding excuse, he slowly slipped his gaming headphones back on, picked back up his controller, and pressed the resume button on his session of Black Ops IV.

*Squints* I'm on to you.

Well, I'll let you post. I still got exams so I'm in no real rush right now.
Lmao if I was on I wouldn’t even respond, I’d just like a post and continue on to the next game. I actually didn’t get on at all today. Gonna have to catch up tomorrow tho xD

Well, I'll try not to come on charms tmrw morning since I have an evening exam, so after that, I'll take a looksies and see what you all have left for me to respond to. For now though, I'm headed off to bed.

By the way, @Godjacob you should really consider Nadeshiko's culture while you're trying to convince Baiyan.

.....damn it I should have made mention of something in my post. I hate myself :(

Also, what do you think of Absurd’s final plan? XD
It's unique, that's for sure. I do need to find a way to react to it as Mori's deaf for the rest of this arc and probably the next one as well without time skip or medical help
Low ki chakra exhaustion/fatigue never comes into play with any of our characters. The only example I can think of was Sagiso against Kidomaru given kyuu played up the multiple fights Sagiso had been in prior.

Cause low ki we all know she'd have beat him one vs. one if she was fresh XD.
Erhem. *points at Mori using a Military Rations Pill in almost every fight* Sure, most people have generous chakra reserves and don't get in much trouble. But it isn't as rare as you think, although that might just be me being a bit too generous with chakra and getting bitten in the ass soon afterwards

sSoul

Previously Swirled
LMFAO!!! :):D:D:)

No. '-'

I'll give you a chance to correct that, try that again and I'm dislocation all his limbs. Besides, Mild paralysis is a side-effect of blocked chakra points and stagnated blood flow. He can probably move, but not with anything near the level of speed and coordination he'll need to actually escape.
Okay, I can do that...
Why tho you know I don't know how chakra points work.

So apparently retaliating in a two against ten scenerio would’ve been the wiser decision. In that case, Tayuya was a hidden gem amongst the Sound. A genius. Why hadn’t he thought about that himself. They couldn’t be captured if they were already dead.

Tayuya: Or, in a crazy alternate scenario, you help me get you away from the large group of people who had been busy fighting that mechanical nightmare and rain bitch. Rather than fight everyone around like a damn idiot.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lel, I wasn't really talking about the whole chakra points thing. I'm just making sure our captive doesn't escape right after he gets captured. That's why I had Sagisō intercept Taiyo while he was heading towards Hama. Can't have you handing Seiun back to the Mist after all~
Seiun: Well fuck my life, I'm a prisoner in my own goddamn nation, you know, life sucks and the minute it starts to not suck for a moment, it just takes one mistake for you to start singing a different tune.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So what did I miss in the last 2 pages?
Im.tbe wrong person to ask, I rarely pay attention due to the massive walls of text that I pretend to read.
Theoretically, the more I use the seal, there is a higher chance that I would fall under Orochimaru’s control. The cursed seal is supposed to corrupt the users mentality and make them more susceptible to the snake’s will. I really don’t know what better way to prove my loyalty than literally surrendering my mind.”
Taiyo: This is why you don't sell make a deal with the ninja Devil, kids.

(Copy past from Fiction Roleplay. Sorry Shen.)

Alright, bad news guys.

My take home final consists of a multiple choice/short answer portion that consists of over 30 questions. A couple multi-part. An Excel portion, a PowerPoint portion and a Word Doc portion. All due tomorrow by noon.

So I will not be able to RP to any RPs until then. I really need to get this done and am so stressed out. Apologies for the delay, I will work to get this done and respond as quickly as I can. I just need some time, so I can only ask you don't advance the plot of my cast areas too much but if you need to between then just forget about me. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Its a strong word that I've been trying to avoid...but yup....I hate Absurd. XD

Also yeesh Jacob. That sounds more in depth than my highschool finals. Power to ya.
How Absurd! Then again, Taiyo would have burned down something at that point
Taiyo: can confirm, I would have lost my shit.
Also I still need to fix my post, why do I suck?

(Copy past from Fiction Roleplay. Sorry Shen.)

Alright, bad news guys.

My take home final consists of a multiple choice/short answer portion that consists of over 30 questions. A couple multi-part. An Excel portion, a PowerPoint portion and a Word Doc portion. All due tomorrow by noon.

So I will not be able to RP to any RPs until then. I really need to get this done and am so stressed out. Apologies for the delay, I will work to get this done and respond as quickly as I can. I just need some time, so I can only ask you don't advance the plot of my cast areas too much but if you need to between then just forget about me. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Yeah I understand. Don’t worry, we’ll hold out for ya!

Its a strong word that I've been trying to avoid...but yup....I hate Absurd. XD

Also yeesh Jacob. That sounds more in depth than my highschool finals. Power to ya.
Well, your the only one I think XD. I guess he does his job as an antagonist then lol

Absurd: yes, YES! Hate me, despise me, treat me as if I’m the courage of the earth! Ahh...the beauty in your utter hatred brings ever more flavor to the preformance!
How Absurd! Then again, Taiyo would have burned down something at that point
Taiyo: can confirm, I would have lost my shit.
Also I still need to fix my post, why do I suck?

Bud dum shhhh

Those with short tempers need not apply to be actors hahaha

Yeah I understand. Don’t worry, we’ll hold out for ya!

Well, your the only one I think XD. I guess he does his job as an antagonist then lol

Absurd: yes, YES! Hate me, despise me, treat me as if I’m the courage of the earth! Ahh...the beauty in your utter hatred brings ever more flavor to the preformance!

Bud dum shhhh

Those with short tempers need not apply to be actors hahaha

...now he just sounds submissive and like an oc not belonging on charms. XD

Guren: I WILL KILL AS MANY PEOPLE AS NECESSARY AS LONG AS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!

...now he just sounds submissive and like an oc not belonging on charms. XD
... he’s said this quote before ya know, like near the beginning of the fight XD. He rivels in every shade of the preformance. From the successful strikes, tears, laughs, and threats every side of the dice is joy for him. Threats fuel the fire, as does most things

... he’s said this quote before ya know, like near the beginning of the fight XD. He rivels in every shade of the preformance. From the successful strikes, tears, laughs, and threats every side of the dice is joy for him. Threats fuel the fire, as does most things

Katsuo: Dumbass! *smacks Zander*

Me: Whaaat?

Katsuo: I...I mean you....I mean WE just thought of a way to destroy Absurb, without even fighting him!

Me: ....oh...OH! I'm getting it to!

Katsuo: ...you take this to far sometimes...