• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright I (Almost) have my post done. Took ages, sorry there.

Need to go to school first to wrap up my in-class Creative Writing Final and hand in. I should be good to post after that. Apologies for the stupid delay.

The members of her team will be punished extra for actually leaving Kiro alone.

I had no control over Retro deciding to have Kiro just off on his own on his post XD

Need to go to school first to wrap up my in-class Creative Writing Final and hand in. I should be good to post after that. Apologies for the stupid delay.
Jacob in a creative writing class... no wonder he’s a god xD

I had no control over Retro deciding to have Kiro just off on his own on his post XD
All I know is that Kiro has done nothing yet. Tayuya, Takato and Shura were the ones who left him lel

Eh, you didn't follow him though, and especially Shura and Sagisō who ditched their teams mid-way, even with reason.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So I’m back from making Christmas cookies....and I think I summoned Satan

FACE531F-DDBD-4A30-9350-1524803E6ADC.jpeg

I'd imagine that Shen, out of all people in the RP, would summon Satan.
Hahahahah that just made my day XD. True though
Blub Blub Blub, turn this into something RP related in like 5 posts or so or we risk going off topic. In fact, who wants a Christmas Arc~? Maybe we'll do that hotsprings thing, it'll work well with the snow.

Hmm how would that work? Amidst the whole battles and jinchurki chase thing

Hahahahah that just made my day XD. True though

Hmm how would that work? Amidst the whole battles and jinchurki chase thing
Means we post 5 times a day so that by next week can be done with this arc :v

If we put in the elbow grease and some hard work, we can have a break just in time for Christmas and we can even hold godjacob's funeral right before New Years.

Means we post 5 times a day so that by next week can be done with this arc :v
screams-internally-26310032.png

Whatever you guys want. I'll do my best to match pace.

Jacob in a creative writing class... no wonder he’s a god xD

Okay it's an intro class let's not praise me for taking that XD

Eh, you didn't follow him though, and especially Shura and Sagisō who ditched their teams mid-way, even with reason.

Well I thought Shura was with Takato, Tayuya and Kiro and had been unaware he ditched the party.

screams-internally-26310032.png

Whatever you guys want. I'll do my best to match pace.

Okay it's an intro class let's not praise me for taking that XD

Well I thought Shura was with Takato, Tayuya and Kiro and had been unaware he ditched the party.
well, my previous post, and yea I'm trying not to take into account RPer flaws since I'm dealing with only the characters. Besides, Takato is with Tayuya, so he doesn't actually qualify for punishment.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader choose a date~

well, my previous post, and yea I'm trying not to take into account RPer flaws since I'm dealing with only the characters. Besides, Takato is with Tayuya, so he doesn't actually qualify for punishment.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader choose a date~
Alright then, since the chunnin exams in naruto was August, 4 months have passed since then, so now it should be December. So December 21st now

Alright then, since the chunnin exams in naruto was August, 4 months have passed since then, so now it should be December. So December 21st now
Alrighty then, it's December 21st, which means we've got 4 days to wrap up the Mission and head back to our villages for Christmas. With a date in mind, we can also detail more of the atmosphere. It's probably pretty damn cold, so I think I'm gonna have to change Sagisō's wardrobe again since she's not exactly equipped for the cold.

It'd probably start snowing soon enough.

Alrighty then, it's December 21st, which means we've got 4 days to wrap up the Mission and head back to our villages for Christmas. With a date in mind, we can also detail more of the atmosphere. It's probably pretty damn cold, so I think I'm gonna have to change Sagisō's wardrobe again since she's not exactly equipped for the cold.

It'd probably start snowing soon enough.

Thinking with all the ice and and such around already that would have been a tad apparent XD. Thankfully my cast is all dressed for the weather

And maybe we don’t have to go to our villages for Christmas? Perhaps I can create a safe zone where anyone from any village can go

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Quick question, when do people get enrolled into ninja academy, cause if Susei(Taiyo's forgettable little sister) is 6, would she be in the academy or no. But back on topic, I don't think Taiyo is dressed for the winter, but it's be funny if he refused to get dressed for the season.
Also Taiyo can babysit his little sister during Christmas if you want, maybe make her less forgettable.

RIP Mystic Zander. It was at this moment he died. *drops mic*
We'll add him to the Funeral list and buy Matching coffins for you and godjacobs.
Thinking with all the ice and and such around already that would have been a tad apparent XD. Thankfully my cast is all dressed for the weather

And maybe we don’t have to go to our villages for Christmas? Perhaps I can create a safe zone where anyone from any village can go
Hmmm, it'd need to be something like the Land of Iron. A location which is for the most part separate from the influence of the 5 Great Nations

Quick question, when do people get enrolled into ninja academy, cause if Susei(Taiyo's forgettable little sister) is 6, would she be in the academy or no. But back on topic, I don't think Taiyo is dressed for the winter, but it's be funny if he refused to get dressed for the season.
Also Taiyo can babysit his little sister during Christmas if you want, maybe make her less forgettable.

Wouldn’t imagine taiyo’s dress would matter, ya know, since his arms don’t need coverings of sleeves.

Age 3 is the bare minimum. So that’s a huge window

It varies. People have graduated the Academy at 9 such as Mei, or 10~12 like the general cast of Naruto, however, they're people such as Kakashi who graduate at age 5 and by 12 they're Jonin.

Oh lord can we please not do a Christmas arc....at least not hotsprings related arc.

Also...Katsuo

Academy Graduate: Age 10
Genin: Age 10-14
Chunin: 14 1/2

Man boy graduated young and did a looot of training in those years. If an explanation for his early high strength was wanted.

Oh lord can we please not do a Christmas arc....at least not hotsprings related arc.

Also...Katsuo

Academy Graduate: Age 10
Genin: Age 10-14
Chunin: 141/2

Man boy graduated young and did a looot of training in those years. If an explanation for his early high strength was wanted.

Ah so your against the idea?

Also, tasty info, funnily enough, this is My character’s record:

Zaku:
Never attended Academy

Reaver:
Attended Academy: 6-13 years old. Never passed.

Kai:
Attended Academy: graduated and attended at 11

The Academy makes no freakin sense at all and only adds confusion to the entire series. There's no consistency with how it works.
It's a simple matter really. Simply E ranked Ninjutsu take several years to learn but highly complex world ending apocalyptic spells can be master in a matter of days if not seconds. That super steady academy foundation counts for something I guess.

My characters all share the same record.

Never attended.

And now I have to pause my draft work again because my dad decided he needs his stupid medication from Ralph's this second. I love him but sometimes he has the patience of a little kid.

I am so sorry guys, I am such a let down these past few days :(. Work to be back ASAP.

*Virtual slap*
Stop apologizing! Put your daily tasks before your rps. Everyone's got shit they gotta do, your fine. ^^

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
" the ice serpent began to roll it’s meat grinder like body over towards Raiku, crushing logs and every type of debris in it’s wake. It would aim to steamroll right over Raiku"

2 seconds later starts flying. HMMMMMMM

" the ice serpent began to roll it’s meat grinder like body over towards Raiku, crushing logs and every type of debris in it’s wake. It would aim to steamroll right over Raiku"

2 seconds later starts flying. HMMMMMMM
Think gaara’s sand, and how it can be used to be attacking someone one minute and flying in the sky in another. Extremely versatile. Just because it’s moving one direction doesn’t mean it’s stuck going in that direction you know
Shen! This is the third time! His mother is Ikeda, his father is Denki! XD

And oh my that wasn't expected.

He’s using their last name Zander XD

And yes, thought it might be surprising~ hehehe

Think gaara’s sand, and how it can be used to be attacking someone one minute and flying in the sky in another. Extremely versatile. Just because it’s moving one direction doesn’t mean it’s stuck going in that direction you know

He’s using their last name Zander XD

And yes, thought it might be surprising~ hehehe

Yeah, I know. Didn't you call his father the Ikeda clan member? Or were you calling Katsuo the Ikeda man?