• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Course you were XD.

I don't know, feels weird having a guy come in to take over Yasu given you gave him power ups he'd not know about and the RPer would lack a lot of context for what happened with that character and his dynamic with others (Tomiko mostly.)
Well Nukas can just read up on the exam arc atleast.

Well then if it’s up to debate, I say we have a vote. What do you thinking guys?
Either way I’m down with it.

Course you were XD.

I don't know, feels weird having a guy come in to take over Yasu given you gave him power ups he'd not know about and the RPer would lack a lot of context for what happened with that character and his dynamic with others (Tomiko mostly.)
Huh, i wouldn't give up Yasu ~w~ it'd probably need to be Koki'o or her twin.
Nadeahiko needs more people that me lol, every village has at least 2 RPers to it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Though come to the mist, we have memes. Loads of memes
C6107BB0-8B3A-4A0C-905A-5FD48EFEA0B2.jpeg

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Oh wait I do want to hear about the others before I ultimately decide to join Kyuu

Hidden leaf- self explanatory, 10+ characters already there. Tad cluttered, though easy to interact.

Hidden mist- juicy plot. Two factions forming up: Xenophiles and Xenophobes. The Yuki leading the xenophobes and Mei leading the Xenophiles. Currently around 8 OC’s are there, as well as some wicked backstory. And of course, Kai and the meme horde

Hidden sand: around 2 characters are there. Sparce, but quaint.

Hidden sound: 7 characters from there at the moment, not including Orochimaru and Kabuto who are there as well. Kiro and Katsuo are also options to come there

Hidden grass: only 1 Oc for the moment, Absurd

Hidden leaf- self explanatory, 10+ characters already there. Tad cluttered, though easy to interact.

Hidden mist- juicy plot. Two factions forming up: Xenophiles and Xenophobes. The Yuki leading the xenophobes and Mei leading the Xenophiles. Currently around 8 OC’s are there, as well as some wicked backstory. And of course, Kai and the meme horde

Hidden sound: 7 characters from there at the moment, not including Orochimaru and Kabuto who are there as well. Kiro and Katsuo are also options to come there

Tomiko: Okay, screw you to. *Hidden Stone Village*

Kenji: Yeah what the hell? *Hidden Cloud VIllage*

Azumi: Sigh....*Hidden Rain Village*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Rip hydra’s characters, they have no village

Hidden stone village- around 4 OC’s from there, rather pacifistic so far, earth users primarily.

Hidden cloud: very sparce, 1 or two OC’s here. current arc includes their lost jinchurki on the loose.

Hidden rain: 3 OC’s so far. Reaver, Seiun, and Azumi. Seiun is with the mist as a slave, and reaver/Azumi Are together in a team, a special ops team madenof the best and finest

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

*start to read all of the options so he can make a well-informed decision*

*Goes with Kyuu like he knew he was going to do from the start*