• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*start to read all of the options so he can make a well-informed decision*

*Goes with Kyuu like he knew he was going to do from the start*
4EF3932D-E6D7-481A-B46B-B39E10365ED1.jpeg

I just watched a video about Boruto potentially learning about the Uzumaki’s downfall. Imagine knowing that it took the nations to Team up on your village, then cause the rest of your clan to go into hiding. This Uzumaki could grow to despise the great nations and hope to perhaps one day restore the clan to its rightful glory.

An Uzumaki going through that makes an interesting storyline. Hmm... :?

I can respect that.

kyuu is gonna rule the world with you as his only challenge. I can't compete as a global power with the other nations given well....I am no where near your calibers in world building or political structures/maneuvers or power plays.

I dunno, team reaver and the sound village have potential.

Come to think of it, Azumi might have wanted to recruit Absurd...then again that might not have gone so well

I dunno, team reaver and the sound village have potential.

Come to think of it, Azumi might have wanted to recruit Absurd...then again that might not have gone so well

I'm talking about global presence within the story itself. We have an expansive look at the Mist cause you and kyuu built an intrique clan system and gave it a story with these Yuki conflicts.

The other big 4, Konoha even, lack this with Suna Kumo & Iwa in particular having no presence to speak of cause I lack that same ability you two have. It's a reason why this Mist plot feels like you and kyuu taking over the world in that respect XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh hey @Kid_Nukas, welcome btw, this thread gets updated alot so your computer may crash, apologies in advance. Also going with Kyuu seems like the best option right now.
In other news, for Tsuki's section of my post(possible Xenophile, unless Kai can convince her otherwise) should she return to try and help Kai, or actually make it to Hama(sadist teacher of Kai, Tsuki and Seiun) and "report" like a coward?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh hey @KidNukas, welcome btw, this thread gets updated alot so your computer may crash, apologies in advance. Also going with Kyuu seems like the best option right now.
In other news, for Tsuki's section of my post(possible Xenophile, unless Kai can convince her otherwise) should she return to try and help Kai, or actually make it to Hama(sadist teacher of Kai, Tsuki and Seiun) and "report" like a coward?
kai's not attacking and raiku's defending

I'm talking about global presence within the story itself. We have an expansive look at the Mist cause you and kyuu built an intrique clan system and gave it a story with these Yuki conflicts.

The other big 4, Konoha even, lack this with Suna Kumo & Iwa in particular having no presence to speak of cause I lack that same ability you two have. It's a reason why this Mist plot feels like you and kyuu taking over the world in that respect XD
I mean, you can’t blame them for taking initiative. Unlike the Leaf plot, their Mist plot is actually being developed even though it’s climax is not for a few years.

Well I even have something for the sound going. I thought if I was in charge of villages that I could do something grand with them. I figured people in charge of the other villages could do something similarly to this.
I mean, you can’t blame them for taking initiative. Unlike the Leaf plot, their Mist plot is actually being developed even though it’s climax is not for a few years.
Something like this, yeah. Better some be interesting rather than none.

All in all the 5 Great Ninja villages (except Suna) are recognized powerhouse with a plethora of characters and several who are extremely powerful. They are pretty good villages to join if you want a more casual playthrough of the game, you'll have strong backing and plenty of clans to choose from, each with their own unique Hiden or Kekkei Genkai which are all powerful in their own right. The Great Nations are Konoha, Kumo, Iwa, Kiri, Suna

Konohagakure/Village Hidden in the Leaves

Pros
-
Best Medical Ninja in the World
-Has all the special eyeballs
-Strength in numbers

Cons
-Literally, every other nation hates your guts for some reason or another
-Your unique abilities...aren't really unique, you can get them through some convoluted backstory or just by asking nicely
-If 5 invasions happened, more than likely 6 of them happened in Konoha.

Sunagakure/Village Hidden in the Sand

Ummm, not gonna say much about this one I'll skip straight to the Pros/Cons

Pros
-You have Pakura
-You have top-tier medical ninja
-You have a very versatile battle style in Puppet Control

Cons
-Everyone is gonna treat you like fodder, your village has no real showings of strength in the anime
-Besides Pakura's Scorch Release, and the Kazekage's Sand control...there aren't really any other unique abilities in your village...besides one
-Your most elite military brigade is a bunch of grown adults controlling puppets on strings.
-Your village is kinda known for sending it's most powerful shinobi to their deaths...just saying

Kirigakure/Village Hidden in the Mist

Oh boy.

Pros.
-You're home to the single greatest cult in Rp history
-A village that actually keeps their secret techniques secret
-Your sense of patriotism is almost unholy in nature

Cons.
-You're home to the single greatest cult in RP history
-You're probably gonna get caught up in a Mist Civil War
-If your clan isn't original from the Mist, you're probably a slave in all but name
-You're probably gonna need to learn the rules of the cult or risk being assaulted on the streets for crimes that are almost ridiculous,
37:
When a mist ninja is invited for dinner, it is customary that they bring a fish, as to bring their share to the table. To do otherwise would seem ungrateful.
-If you take romantic interest to anyone outside the Mist you'll probably be arrested for bestiality or something

Iwagakure/ Village Hidden in the Stone

Pros.
-Ummm...explosion release?

Cons.
-
your leader is a bit unscrupulous but that's about it. It's a pretty middling village all things considers.

Kumogakure/Village Hidden in the Clouds

Pros.
-Sorry, there aren't really any pros to choosing this village above the rest.

Cons.
-You're the root of all evil, every tragic backstory was probably caused by your fellow shinobi who 11/10 times are out kidnapping children.

Otogakure/ Village Hidden in the Sound

Pros.
-You've got the power of technology on your side!
-You've got more Kekkei Genkai than most villages know what to do with

Cons.
-Your boss is an immortal pedophile with a very unhealthy interest in stealing your body to prolong his life
-Your boss is the scourge of the earth, and all 5 Great Nations probably have kill-on-sight orders with your face on them by proxy

Nadeshiko

Pros.
-You get kickass nicknames

Cons.
-The whole you lose to a guy you have to marry them

Amegakure

Pros.
-Your leader is probably the single strongest shinobi in the RP atm

Cons.
-most people in your village fanatically worship the animated corpse used by your leader for daily activities.

========================================================

The other villages also...don't have much going for them that you couldn't really get through other means.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
All in all the 5 Great Ninja villages (except Suna) are recognized powerhouse with a plethora of characters and several who are extremely powerful. They are pretty good villages to join if you want a more casual playthrough of the game, you'll have strong backing and plenty of clans to choose from, each with their own unique Hiden or Kekkei Genkai which are all powerful in their own right. The Great Nations are Konoha, Kumo, Iwa, Kiri, Suna

Konohagakure/Village Hidden in the Leaves

Pros
-
Best Medical Ninja in the World
-Strength in numbers

Cons
-Literally, every other nation hates your guts for some reason or another
-Your unique abilities...aren't really unique, you can get them through some convoluted backstory or just by asking nicely
-If 5 invasions happened, more than likely 6 of them happened in Konoha.

Sunagakure/Village Hidden in the Sand

Ummm, not gonna say much about this one I'll skip straight to the Pros/Cons

Pros
-You have Pakura
-You have top-tier medical ninja
-You have a very versatile battle style in Puppet Control

Cons
-Everyone is gonna treat you like fodder, your village has no real showings of strength in the anime
-Besides Pakura's Scorch Release, and the Kazekage's Sand control...there aren't really any other unique abilities in your village...besides one
-Your most elite military brigade is a bunch of grown adults controlling puppets on strings.
-Your village is kinda known for sending it's most powerful shinobi to their deaths...just saying

Kirigakure/Village Hidden in the Mist

Oh boy.

Pros.
-You're home to the single greatest cult in Rp history
-A village that actually keeps their secret techniques secret
-Your sense of patriotism is almost unholy in nature

Cons.
-You're home to the single greatest cult in RP history
-You're probably gonna get caught up in a Mist Civil War
-If your clan isn't original from the Mist, you're probably a slave in all but name
-You're probably gonna need to learn the rules of the cult or risk being assaulted on the streets for crimes that are almost ridiculous,

-If you take romantic interest to anyone outside the Mist you'll probably be arrested for bestiality or something

Iwagakure/ Village Hidden in the Stone

Pros.
-Ummm...explosion release?

Cons.
-
your leader is a bit unscrupulous but that's about it. It's a pretty middling village all things considers.

Kumogakure/Village Hidden in the Clouds

Pros.
-Sorry, there aren't really any pros to choosing this village above the rest.

Cons.
-You're the root of all evil, every tragic backstory was probably caused by your fellow shinobi who 11/10 times are out kidnapping children.

Otogakure/ Village Hidden in the Sound

Pros.
-You've got the power of technology on your side!
-You've got more Kekkei Genkai than most villages know what to do with

Cons.
-Your boss is an immortal pedophile with a very unhealthy interest in stealing your body to prolong his life
-Your boss is the scourge of the earth, and all 5 Great Nations probably have kill-on-sight orders with your face on them by proxy

Nadeshiko

Pros.
-You get kickass nicknames

Cons.
-The whole you lose to a guy you have to marry them

Amegakure

Pros.
-Your leader is probably the single strongest shinobi in the RP atm

Cons.
-most people in your village fanatically worship the animated corpse used by your leader for daily activities.

========================================================

The other villages also...don't have much going for them that you couldn't really get through other means.
*start to read all of the options so he can make a well-informed decision*

*Goes with Kyuu like he knew he was going to do from the start*

@Godjacob

So Nebby and I were discussing this. Would you be fine with us taking over the Leaf plot? The characters and all.

This way it lessens your workload and you could focus more on the other villages. Basically one less thing for you to do and Nebby and I get to do something we’re motivated for.

I suppose that would be for the best. You have my blessing.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Your leader is probably the single strongest shinobi in the RP atm
I would just like to point out that she only got that title because Taiyo blew his arms up, there s a whole what-if that I might turn into a written series, unless I can get someone to draw it for me, that revolves around Taiyo not being a total idiot and killing/defeating Azumi.
just dislocate and/or break a few things
Seiun: As long as none of those things are my bones, we are good!
Or I could just, strategically get roundhouse kicked
Pros
-Best Medical Ninja in the World
-Strength in numbers
Plus you also get a guy with fire LCM, provided I'm willing to teach you.

@Godjacob

So Nebby and I were discussing this. Would you be fine with us taking over the Leaf plot? The characters and all.

This way it lessens your workload and you could focus more on the other villages. Basically one less thing for you to do and Nebby and I get to do something we’re motivated for.
Hinagiku: *sips tea*

I think I'll play that aspect reactively. I've got no grand control plans with the Hyūga.
I would just like to point out that she only got that title because Taiyo blew his arms up, there s a whole what-if that I might turn into a written series, unless I can get someone to draw it for me, that revolves around Taiyo not being a total idiot and killing/defeating Azumi.

Seiun: As long as none of those things are my bones, we are good!
Or I could just, strategically get roundhouse kicked

Plus you also get a guy with fire LCM, provided I'm willing to teach you.
Eh, the Chakra modes can be created by characters or otherwise learnt on their own. It's not really attributed to the village itself.

I agree about Azumi, but I think kyuu meant Pain when they say strongest lead.

But yes Azumi's victory in the Chunin Exams is a very technicality heavy achievement. Gonna be doing a new one down the line to.

Hinagiku: *sips tea*

I think I'll play that aspect reactively. I've got no grand control plans with the Hyūga.
Danzo: I have no grand control plans for the Hyūga either. Not yet atleast.

Tsunade: Did I say you can speak.

Shizune: Lady Tsunade!

Tonton: Oink

Homora: The disrespect. Especially from you, unbelievable.

Koharu: Unbelievable for a Hokage to speak to an elder such as Danzo like that.

Danzo: *grins evilly* This calls for impeachment.