• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kai peered down at Raiku, cracking his neck. He took a deep breath and exhaled, the Uchiha starting to pluck out straws from him. That is, until the Young Yuki laughed.

“Coming from someone who failed to get in the front gate of the exam you are one to talk.” Kai said amused. “I am the ultimate strategist of my generation. These ice drones? I control them with my mind, which is far superior to any other nation’s creation. Read a book, it’s true.”
Sagisō: *Rolls up sleeves* Kiro, hold my gloves...

Kiro: What type of gloves are these? *attempts to send lightning chakra into the gloves*

Time for an experiment
Sagisō: They're silk-steel, gloves made from thin wires woven together with a rather resilient fabric, will conduct electricity, but won't hold a charge for too long. They simply prevent my hands from being pierced when I go up against ninja tools, and give my blows a bit of oomph.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sry if it takes me a while to get a bio up, but I'm going to Florida to pick up my sister from College for the holidays. Hopefully, I'll be back soon. I know this is bad timing since I just got accepted, but I kind of haven't seen my sister in a while and I miss her. I'm really sorry, and I'll have my bio up as soon as possible once I'm back, I'll be able to post here and there with small stuff and other rps, but bios take a while.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So is Hyo's water skin always active, cause if so, then She's just untouchable.
Also I'm thinking about adding new features to Taiyo's Puppet arms after this arc, or maybe after several arcs.
Kai: your asking a favor of me? What happened to my favor of staying in the mist? It shouldn’t be a favor as it’s supposed to be first nature...
Taiyo: Mr. Kai Yuki, has it ever occurred to you that perhaps Kiro doesn't wish to stay in the Mist village, as he feels like a tool in there. I'm not suggesting he favors our own village, bit if you took a look at his dialogue, you would see that he wishes nor to be loyal to any village.

Taiyo: Mr. Kai Yuki, has it ever occurred to you that perhaps Kiro doesn't wish to stay in the Mist village, as he feels like a tool in there. I'm not suggesting he favors our own village, bit if you took a look at his dialogue, you would see that he wishes nor to be loyal to any village.
Kiro: Has the Sage reincarnated himself into this man? Someone understands me?

So is Hyo's water skin always active, cause if so, then She's just untouchable.
Also I'm thinking about adding new features to Taiyo's Puppet arms after this arc, or maybe after several arcs.

It's more like her body automatically turns itself into liquid in response to any sort of attack. She'll turn more liquid even if that actually makes the situation worst (Seen as Hozuki become even more liquid after being hit by lightning style despite that making their situation even worse than remaining solid.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Zino’s a pretty good counter to hyo. He has dojutsu and lightning style, and if he touches her in her liquid form then he can immobilize a chakra point
To bad he doesn't exist anymore lmao
Kai: *SNARLS IN MIST*
Taiyo: Tsuki, please get your dog
Kiro: Has the Sage reincarnated himself into this man? Someone understands me?
Taiyo: I'm an understanding person, but I don't see myself as a Sage incarnate...yet.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kiro: Interesting. You seem to be an intellectual. Perhaps one day we can have a discussion in the real world.
Me: *laughs in Xeno as I heard taiyo being directed as an intellectual*
To bad he doesn't exist anymore lmao

Taiyo: Tsuki, please get your dog

Taiyo: I'm an understanding person, but I don't see myself as a Sage incarnate...yet.
I did say if Shura ever fought someone he’d help him