• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It's good, but the shirt I made for kyuu is better.View attachment 680221

Lmao, one of the tactics I had planned for Baiyan was using Iris to mark her targets. The hummingbird would deliver a 'ninja bird poopies' and then Baiyan would be able to sniff her opponent out quite easily. Similar to the marking methods of the Inuzuka clan.

Being such a generous person, I'll provide you with a free T-shirt every time you get hit by that particular tactic.

How...considerately disturbing XD. I’ll stay to the pure mist way of doing things thank you very much

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Lmao, one of the tactics I had planned for Baiyan was using Iris to mark her targets. The hummingbird would deliver a 'ninja bird poopies' and then Baiyan would be able to sniff her opponent out quite easily. Similar to the marking methods of the Inuzuka clan.

Being such a generous person, I'll provide you with a free T-shirt every time you get hit by that particular tactic.
That shirt is actually how I convinced Kyuu to start being an advocate to let me in the RP

it's one of those jutsu that could be spamable to never get hit, so if you use it in battle even a couple of times it's frowned upon. wouldn't recommend trying to learn how to use this jutsu more effectively because any improvements wouldn't change the fact it makes attacks easy to dodge
Yeah, you summed it up quite nicely

sSoul

Previously Swirled
They teleport you out of the way of an attack and put you into safety by teleporting an object in your place. So you could have a devestating nuke like attack and avoid it instantly.
I see, it's be frustrating if Taiyo had used his failed FBS only for Azumi to sub away from it and be completely unharmed. Thank you for informing me, I will be happy to come up with a better, more logical solution, in fact, I already have.

R.I.P Seiun and Tsuki.

While it was a very clever way of dealing with my attack, and I'll give you props for that, you forgot a single detail. Sagisō is detonating the paper bombs manually, they'll explode regardless of whether they hit anything or not. The Shuriken were thrown so that they reach Tsuki at the same time as Seiun does, and they'll explode at that moment. If Tsuki tries to catch Seiun, then the explosion will engulf them both.

If she protects herself, the explosions hit Seiun.

To properly break out of this trap you need to get both Seiun, and Tsuki outside of the range of the explosions, or protect both of them at the same time.

Of course, this is just a casual move to get you to waste chakra, it'll benefit me in the long run .3.

The most effective way I'd thought of for escaping this encirclement was to charge forward, that way Tsuki would be able to catch Seiun ahead of time and before the Shuriken had closed in on him, and she'd also be in a different position and hence wouldn't take the brunt of the explosion. Something to protect them from the shockwaves of the explosion would've sufficed.

All in all, though, your move was well-thought out, and I applaud you for it. The solutions to problems can often be extremely simple, and I like the way you're thinking. That being said, I'll cut you some slack if you want and not blow you up~

I legit don't know, I didn't make the jutsu, so I don't understand it fully, maybe Shen can explain it better.
It seems like a versatile jutsu that creates needles and threads to do the user's bidding. What I really wanted to know is if it was supposed to wrap around Sagisō or stitch her clothes together, or pierce her or..?
confused... is seiun just gonna get stabbed by shuriken and die?
Hmmm, don't worry he'll be fine.

So question. What is that Ice needle actually intended to do?

I legit don't know, I didn't make the jutsu, so I don't understand it fully, maybe Shen can explain it better.

The ice needle/ice stitching justu has a few uses:

•Medically, it can stitch up a wound

•offensively it can piece right through a tarvet’s Flesh like it were fabric

•it can also be used to weave in and out an enemy’s body, capable of tieing a target up, severing limbs, or further immobilizing a target. Example: sewing their mouth shut

Btw we passed coda in all areas. I’d say outcasts which is not alive is the next and only thing to beat
Nah, CoDA has stronger characters hands down, they work on a different power system, and we haven't advanced to a point in the story where any of our characters is capable of displaying that sort of power. Not with regards to students vs genin, but more in regard to teachers vs Jonin-Kage tier.

Hmmm Jin is something. That and Damos
They don't scale well to the Headmasters who are quite literally a multi-century old Dragoness in Rio, and a living incarnation of a tempest in Sky. The latter of whom casually crumples commercial airlines like tin cans because he's got a pedantic hatred for technology. Even disregarding the headmasters and lowering down to the Teachers, we don't have a person capable of dodge a lightspeed attack from Amystella, capable of attack Wystria while she's in shadow form, Candice would probably outperform Reaver in the tech department, and a psychic in Ram is just a pain since he's equipped with a slew of annoying abilities like telekinesis.

Moving down to the students, I think there are only a few that would be an issue for our top-tier...but I don't actually see our guys losing. Aaron's Black-Hole/White-Hole might pose problems, as well as Rykers impact and energy absorption, Suzy's Soul-based techniques, Andrew's death-touch, and quite a few of Excalibur Queen's students...

Besides those though, I think the rest wouldn't be terribly hard to defeat.

i meant like rp posts and views and stuff.
lmao, yea I know.
The ice needle/ice stitching justu has a few uses:

•Medically, it can stitch up a wound

•offensively it can piece right through a tarvet’s Flesh like it were fabric

•it can also be used to weave in and out an enemy’s body, capable of tieing a target up, severing limbs, or further immobilizing a target. Example: sewing their mouth shut
Alright, so based on this whatcha thinking @UniverSoul ?