• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically, but the fire would serve as the shell instead of lead or whatever bombs are made of these days. As for explosive tags....uh....
Tfw Nebby/Scorch has a good point
Since when did taiyo learn how to use flames and sulphur/gunpowder or whatever makes bombs explode into one jutsu as a genin and the fire don’t make the gunpowder explode the second the jutsu happens? If it’s a shell, well fire is a gas, wouldn’t it just go through it?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Flames don’t equal melting but instead shattering? Not sure that’s how physics works buddy

The way I imagine a fireball, it's like a compact explosion, where the minute it hits something, boom. Ice would shatter if it got blown up, not melt.

Compact explosion exactly. While fireball justu is made of Fire, it carries sufficient kinetic force with it, even used in the anime to create a giant crater in the ground

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, nevermind, that makes sense. Just gonna remember that if you destroy ice style, it’ll just reform without barely any chakra. And you can’t melt it. So it’s just gonna be an endless attack

It’s all about the hands. When the hands are away from your mouth, they are fireball, which are consussive, kinetic, and flame.

When the fingers are on your mouth though, you can control the stream for morenof an actual fire effect rather than any additions

Alright, nevermind, that makes sense. Just gonna remember that if you destroy ice style, it’ll just reform without barely any chakra. And you can’t melt it. So it’s just gonna be an endless attack
? Who said this? Taiyo used primarily toms of concussive Force with some fire added in there. Sure fire does evaporate some to this incredibly dense ice, but fire take time to take effect, so the concussive Force got to it before the fire had time to set in. It’s physics

sSoul

Previously Swirled
fire style doesn’t melt, it explodes. So therefore, it’s impossible to get rid of.
I think he meant fireball jutsu in specific not fire style in general. Take your standard your breathing jutsu, that would melt the ice if given time, meanwhile once a fireball hits an object it explodes, either way, I don't think fire style is impossible to get rid of, nor is any nature transformation.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
A better philosophy would be to finish what you start Nebby, I mean Seiun vs Kai was one of my most favorite fights even if it seems impossible for me to qin, and Sagiso is giving me some satisfaction in watching her interact with Tsuki, even calling her a snow fairy.
On a completely unrelated note, when team leaf does beat Kai, should Taiyo be condescending or try and build a bridge to Kai, even if it's just gonna get blown up?

A better philosophy would be to finish what you start Nebby, I mean Seiun vs Kai was one of my most favorite fights even if it seems impossible for me to qin, and Sagiso is giving me some satisfaction in watching her interact with Tsuki, even calling her a snow fairy.
On a completely unrelated note, when team leaf does beat Kai, should Taiyo be condescending or try and build a bridge to Kai, even if it's just gonna get blown up?
Hmm..whatever you think is more accurate to Taiyo’s personality type.

Wait. You think the mist are going to lose this fight already XD
Hama: Put your back into it Tsuki!
But if you start with just doing something, eventually you’ll just naturally progress and be good without trying unlike if you try to win without experience.
The more you try, the better you’ll get

Sorry, you accepted me, and I tend to point out funny stuff like that.
You should've seen the Ice Serpent farting towards the enemy team, I almost busted a gut with that one lmfao.
Flames don’t equal melting but instead shattering? Not sure that’s how physics works buddy
It's more about how you use the Flames. Ice style can be hard to melt, but it's not unmeltable. In addition, you should pay attention to the number of moves the Ice serpent actually makes.

While reforming it only costs little chakra, all the movement it's doing burns up the chakra that's keeping it running, and it's not like 40% of Kai's chakra is gonna keep something that big chugging along for several hours or anything. With the Ice Serpent, you're essentially dealing with 2 different chakra pools.

The Chakra inside Kai & The Chakra inside the Serpent. Don't get psyched out by the 'low chakra cost' from Kai, because most of the chakra is coming from what's in the Ice serpent. The real question you want to ask is how much of Kai's chakra is left inside that thing.
Hey, I speak the truth. XD

Also, great post there Kyuu, you know how to trigger a Yuki XD
Thanks, xD

I know how to trigger all the Yuki's lmfao. It's a talent.

I wanted to do a bit more triggering, I was going to have Koki'o snicker at Yasu and then go 'Polly want a cracker?', but there'd be no one to hear the jab besides Amari, and I kinda don't wanna fight Pakura lmao.