• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Going to drop this right here
5C0E01EA-1F95-4076-8827-956A533ABB36.jpeg

Lel I was planning to have the clone stay back. When Hinagiku arrives, he’ll be able to full her in on their objective. The clone would also be able to receive her direct orders before it disperses.

He has blue hair right?
Technically yes, although he can actually shift the color and texture of his hair. So it could be black, blue, white, or many others.

So I was just wondering who are the known Jinchurikis at the moment in the rp, I know they've been playing into the story a lot, but I'm not sure I've been informed. I just want to know in case it comes up in the future.
If I recall correctly there are 4 confirmed Jinchuriki, 2 in the sounds in the 3 and 6 tails, the 8 Tails who we're chasing, and the 1 tails in the Mist.

The 2 tails and 7 tails belong to me and aren't in use. They have no Jinchuriki.

The 9 tails is with retro who was supposed to make an OC.

Godjacob has the 4 tails, and I believe Rohan has the 5 tails.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
If I recall correctly there are 4 confirmed Jinchuriki, 2 in the sounds in the 3 and 6 tails, the 8 Tails who we're chasing, and the 1 tails in the Mist.

The 2 tails and 7 tails belong to me and aren't in use. They have no Jinchuriki.

Ok thx, I was just trying to make sure it wouldn't come up in the future and I'd have no idea who they were

Ah yes i believe that is correct

Ok thx, I was just trying to make sure it wouldn't come up in the future and I'd have no idea who they were
Shukaku - Kanshi (Kirigakure)
Matatabi - no Jinchuriki
Isobu - Yukimaru (Otogakure)
Son Goku - Wushu (unintroduced)
Kokuo - no Jinchuriki
Saiken - Kin (Otogakure)
Chomei - no Jinchuriki
Gyuki - Henshina (Missing nin)
Kurama - Retro's procrastination (Konohagakure)

Well, made it back from a stressful day.

Dexter is okay. I'll keep personal details on the matter to myself, as I do not want to trouble you guys with it, but he is fine back home and acting like his usual self. Though I am now thrown all out of whack and have no idea what I wanted to do with the kumo response. Plus I have errands to run with the mother now.

I deeply apologize, maybe it would be best to forget me and carry on for now. I'll need more time on the RP then I think any of you would tolerate by this point. I am all out of it, flustered and just trying to get myself back together.

I appreciate all the support you guys have shown. Means the world to me. I will try to be back and get something up to get the plot going. I am truly sorry and wished I was more reliable than I have been.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Well, made it back from a stressful day.

Dexter is okay. I'll keep personal details on the matter to myself, as I do not want to trouble you guys with it, but he is fine back home and acting like his usual self. Though I am now thrown all out of whack and have no idea what I wanted to do with the kumo response. Plus I have errands to run with the mother now.

I deeply apologize, maybe it would be best to forget me and carry on for now. I'll need more time on the RP then I think any of you would tolerate by this point. I am all out of it, flustered and just trying to get myself back together.

I appreciate all the support you guys have shown. Means the world to me. I will try to be back and get something up to get the plot going. I am truly sorry and wished I was more reliable than I have been.
Hey take all the time you need man, we are all here for you, if it makes you feel any better Hydra won't be able to post for a while due to a lack of wifi. Glad Dexter's ok.