• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen please have mercy on Amari's soul, it was literally just created a few days ago.
E04361C4-7116-4E43-A871-E9861D3663AD.png

Kai: *LAUGHS IN PURE BLOOD*
IDK. Try being Azumi, the leader of the guy who is a loose canon with a nuke and the person who survived said nuke. Not a favorable position for our Ame nin XD

Hahaha well at least she has experience fighting run both XD

Speaking of, is Azumi going to move next post?

Hahaha well at least she has experience fighting run both XD

Speaking of, is Azumi going to move next post?

I am hesitant to call the Baiyan clash a "fight" thanks to Reaver. And he avoided the use of nukes against Azumi in their fight XD

Well, I am currently working on my draft (On top of like, 4 others I missed during this hectic day) but yes I aim to.

Since the nadeshiko are practically Protacrates under the mist village, you could technically venture there if you want character interaction outside Kyuu
Whut. I've never seen this word before, and I can't make out the meaning of the sentence.

I digress. @Kid_Nukas I'll be honest the Mist is without a doubt the worst village to attempt to go to because they're quite hostile to 'xenos' and that's everyone who's not born in the mist -so this means Amari. You'd honestly only go there to get abused and hit with 'the right of retribution *see pg.34', and I don't even know what the right of retribution is.

The Mist is simply inhospitable towards outsiders. Definitely not a tourist destination.

Either way though, you're a Nadeshiko, so nowhere is off-limits. Head to any village you want.

Can I ask why we're treating Substitution Jutsu as plague?

I thought we agreed it could be fun in moderation. Like once per fight or something like that?

Or in the scenario where youve got no mean of escaping a lethal attack?
I don't treat it as a plague, I just tend to forget it's existence entirely.

I'll confess that during Baiyan's battle substitution never once crossed my mind. When I actually get into a combat-scenario I tend to get tunnel vision. It's also why your pepper bomb worked in our fight xD

Whut. I've never seen this word before, and I can't make out the meaning of the sentence.
Oh! Sorry. Protectorate

I digress. @Kid_Nukas I'll be honest the Mist is without a doubt the worst village to attempt to go to because they're quite hostile to 'xenos' and that's everyone who's not born in the mist -so this means Amari. You'd honestly only go there to get abused and hit with 'the right of retribution *see pg.34', and I don't even know what the right of retribution is.
Haha I’m surmised you remember the right of retribution, good going XD. Also, Half-Xenos won’t outright be persecuted. As they still retain basics fundamentals of pure blood-hood

Can I ask why we're treating Substitution Jutsu as plague?

I thought we agreed it could be fun in moderation. Like once per fight or something like that?

Or in the scenario where youve got no mean of escaping a lethal attack?
Once, however still frowned upon. It’s geneslky avoided because it’s often seen as ‘uncreative’, ‘Dull’, and ‘OP’, all of which are correct.

Once, however still frowned upon. It’s geneslky avoided because it’s often seen as ‘uncreative’, ‘Dull’, and ‘OP’, all of which are correct.

Its narrow-minded to refer to any Jutsu as 'dull' or 'uncreative' as any technique can be used in a unique way.
Or are you just saying that because your salty at the Xeno-Bomber? XD

But I will agree with OP, it can be that. Lol

But the first two? No. By that logic, most reoccurring techniques would be classified as dull.

The pepper bomb was just a bit of fun. You may be able to see through it, but it makes it hard to concentrate, and that was the point.

The rematch shall commence at some point.
Nah, I mean I could've made it moot entirely, it just slipped my mind that Sagisō would've been able to see what was in Katsuo's hand due to X-ray vision.
Oh! Sorry. Protectorate

Haha I’m surmised you remember the right of retribution, good going XD. Also, Half-Xenos won’t outright be persecuted. As they still retain basics fundamentals of pure blood-hood
Lmfao! Nadeshiko? A protectorate? Nai Wa, you completely misunderstood. They have a strictly business relationship, and they were hired by Mei. They work for her as long as she keeps paying them.

Its narrow-minded to refer to any Jutsu as 'dull' or 'uncreative' as any technique can be used in a unique way.
I agree with this 99.9% of the time. However...the substitution holds a special place in my heart for that 0.1%.
Or are you just saying that because your salty at the Xeno-Bomber? XD
Hahaha no I’m fine with that, (albeit kai’s Not) just when a battle is concerned

Nah, I mean I could've made it moot entirely, it just slipped my mind that Sagisō would've been able to see what was in Katsuo's hand due to X-ray vision.

Lmfao! Nadeshiko? A protectorate? Nai Wa, you completely misunderstood. They have a strictly business relationship, and they were hired by Mei. They work for her as long as she keeps paying them.

As much as I dislike it, I must agree with Shen here. You just described a Protectorate. You do business to keep your village funded an alive.
Currently, the Mist is Nadeshikos lifeline.

That’s why I said practically one :p They have a special relationship the mist and the Nadeshiko. The nadeshiko cannot hope to win against any of the big five, however, none of the big five have ever attacked nadeshiko and conquered it because 1. Its hard to locate and 2. The protectorate like status