• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant technique. LCM and Wind Shadow aren’t attacks but they give remarkable boosts to the user. That’s the basics at least.

Poor Kiro. Hang in there buddy.

Well, when Sagisō kicks him, will he be sent flying?
Yea, totally, but he'll get halted by her hair which is where the tethering come in. She'll be dishing out some heavy blows, so the hair is there to make sure he doesn't get too far.

As long as Kiro can stay conscious I’m good. It’s difficult since when Sagisō when goes into that mode, everything she has is focused on her target. Insane but cool at the same time.
I was very confused by this sentence, then I figured she's probably wounded
Dark, I hope you did not take that line some other way...

Kiro: Get your blood off my face!

I was very confused by this sentence, then I figured she's probably wounded
Ah yes you hadn't been around when I introduced the wind shadow. It's one of Sagiso's signature moves, a very violent expulsion of wind charka through the legs.

It's increase in speed is only matched by the vicious draw back in that the chakra is used so violently that it damages the users legs.

Any more that three uses in one sitting will cause permanent damage and possibly even crippling.
As long as Kiro can stay conscious I’m good. It’s difficult since when Sagisō when goes into that mode, everything she has is focused on her target. Insane but cool at the same time.

Dark, I hope you did not take that line some other way...

Kiro: Get your blood off my face!

I am a simple man. I see blood and legs in the same sentence, I draw conclusions
:T

I... You... I can't even...

You know what, let your imagination take you places. Who am i to deny you such joys.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ah yes you hadn't been around when I introduced the wind shadow. It's one of Sagiso's signature moves, a very violent expulsion of wind charka through the legs.

It's increase in speed is only matched by the vicious draw back in that the chakra is used so violently that it damages the users legs.

Any more that three uses in one sitting will cause permanent damage and possibly even crippling.

You know what, let your imagination take you places. Who am i to deny you such joys.
The Hü:
DAF92EB8-2B4F-4C79-8CC8-E5AEEC2743ED.png

I am a young one.

Thank you, kind sir

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Personal plans for Taiyo
1. Turn him into a 50 percent certified windy boi
2. Get him some sage mode
3. Become Sun Lord
Plans for Tsuki
1. Fuck with Kai
2. See 1
Plans for Seiun
1. C L A S S I F I E D
Or are we not discussing how to spend this minatyre downtime arc.

Personal plans for Taiyo
1. Turn him into a 50 percent certified windy boi
2. Get him some sage mode
3. Become Sun Lord
Plans for Tsuki
1. Fuck with Kai
2. See 1
Plans for Seiun
1. C L A S S I F I E D
Or are we not discussing how to spend this minatyre downtime arc.
You know that this sentence gets taken out of context incredibly fast given the convo now? Now before we get a warning, it is my turn to post right?

To every Nadeshiko member, did you hear what your leader just said?!
They aren't after kids though Lmfao, that comes later ;)

Besides need a husband before they can think about kids
Well remember, they marry to make kids. I think 15 or 16 is the youngest allowed tho
Sagiso would hold out on Kiro just cause she can, she'll consider it once she's into her 20s

Who would truly be saddened if Kiro dies? Kai, Orochimaru, maybe Sagiso and that's it I think. Also we passed the 26000 mark!

Burning a Fire Style user, I like it
Eh, Orochimaru would just move on to another Uchiha.
Eh, if he kicks the bucket then depending on how close they got, she'd choose to remain a widow.

Alternatively, Kiro could disappoint her so badly on this fight that Zaku actually gets his harem wish.
Zaku: Heh! I knew you’d come crawling back!

Okay, first she'll make like an Uchiha and break his arms.

I actually thinking that should Sagiso get the chance to kill Kidomaru, only Zaku could stop her.
Huh...that’s not a bad idea
I can see Zaku kissing her to calm her down, wouldn't be too surprising

Welll Zaku only sees those that he can beat in battle first as worthy mates, since the Nadeshiko mating system Sagiso corrupted him with

Taji was relieved that they avoided a fight with the Oto-nin, but that relief was soon gone as the jinchuriki began tossing boulders at everyone except the young child. "Lightning Style: Static Shot jutsu!" She dropped from the ceiling, cancelled her Transformation jutsu and fired multiple balls of electricity at the rocks to protect her teammates. "Everyone alright? Kenji, how are you holding up?"

Whoa, Whoa, She's already out of the cave and was throwing the rock at team sound exclusively