• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See there's the problem, you think just because Reaver stayed in the area he carried the fight over when he fought Mori even thought it was under completely different circumstances than the previous fight. The fact you think everyone 'ran away' even thought they only left because they thought Reaver was defeated and so there was no need to stay there, saying they 'ran away' thus forfeited is unfair for everyone involved including Reaver since its a pitiful false victory for him

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
See there's the problem, you think just because Reaver stayed in the area he carried the fight over when he fought Mori even thought it was under completely different circumstances than the previous fight. The fact you think everyone 'ran away' even thought they only left because they thought Reaver was defeated and so there was no need to stay there, saying they 'ran away' thus forfeited is unfair for everyone involved including Reaver since its a pitiful false victory for him

No it’s the same fight. It’s just everyone but Mori and Reaver ran away. So...

Okay, I reread that whole battle, and Sagisō exited the fight twice.

Both times to save Kiro's ass cause he was a hair's breadth away from dying.

She entered the fight to save Kiro and solely for that reason. She retreated to leave him in an off-shoot tunnel, and then fought with Reaver for a bit. Then Reaver started setting off explosions underground and Sagisō was like Fuck this shit if you wanna commit suicide do it on your own. That was the first time she fled the battle.

She came back though and then fought Reaver some more. Then Kiro was going to get drowned by that...incoming flood of water, and Sagisō rushed to save him and leave the cave.

Mori and Reaver just...ignored the flooding cave and kinda did some mystic shit by fighting in a flooded tunnel without getting wet or something.

Okay, I reread that whole battle, and Sagisō exited the fight twice.

Both times to save Kiro's ass cause he was a hair's breadth away from dying.

She entered the fight to save Kiro and solely for that reason. She retreated to leave him in an off-shoot tunnel, and then fought with Reaver for a bit. Then Reaver started setting off explosions underground and Sagisō was like Fuck this shit if you wanna commit suicide do it on your own. That was the first time she fled the battle.

She came back though and then fought Reaver some more. Then Kiro was going to get drowned by that...incoming flood of water, and Sagisō rushed to save him and leave the cave.

Mori and Reaver just...ignored the flooding cave and kinda did some mystic shit by fighting in a flooded tunnel without getting wet or something.

They transitioned to the outside at some point i believe, but otherwise it’s as I thought

And after they transitioned outside, Reaver took some other beating which caused him to escape from his suit, he only went back to get his suit after everyone 'ran away'. Because it totally makes sense for them to run away from an enemy who isn't even there anymore

And after they transitioned outside, Reaver took some other beating which caused him to escape from his suit, he only went back to get his suit after everyone 'ran away'. Because it totally makes sense for them to run away from an enemy who isn't even there anymore

Like said. Mori covered everyone’s retreat. Mori and reaver then fought 1v1 before reaver escaped the suit to survive

Reaver had seen a few shuriken whizz by him, before one of them hit his armor, the tips of the weapons breaking, bouncing off. Pathetic. But am I a coward hiding? Hmph. Mustn’t let my name be clouded!

“Fine. The rules of engagement are still a warriors game.”

He stepped toward the poison cloud’s edge before it was blown away, revealing himself. He looked at his flaming shot, which had vanished into a cloud of smoke. Some of the remnant embers falling around.

“You Ninja aren’t the simple fodder are you?” Reaver commended. “What titles do you go by? I’ll respect you memory by allowing you to name your own titles. You shall be honored that way.”

With that, he seemed to changed the jackhammer setting into one that didn’t seem to be recognizeable. A big protrusion in his metal casing of his right arm seemed to be enough to give Reaver confidence.

As of this post he'd asked for Sagisō's and Shura's named because they'd just dealt with some poison gas and a fire ball.

Shura dent down and was about to charged forward before he heard the sound of water coming from deeper in the cave. “That sound like water, and it’s closing in fast.” He said out loud as he braced himself for whatever was coming.
This is quite literally the very next post where Shura says the water is coming.
‘Crawl through the battlefield?!’ Sure he had just called himself an idiot but that idea was even more insane. Did Sagisō really believe him to be that stupid? Well, judging from his latest actions, Kiro couldn’t blame her. It was indeed a great blow to his pride to even be seen like this. However, Kiro would be a fool to crawl into the explosive battlefield with only one useable arm. Instead, Kiro aimed to sneak out one of the many holes that had been made during the battle. It seemed good in thought, but only having one arm greatly increased the difficulty. But if he wanted to get outside alive, himself, then he would have to take on this challenge.

As he continued to move, Kiro paused for a short moment when he heard something. It was soft and quiet enough for it be missed had he not been paying attention. It was something Kiro had never expected to hear from her, especially at a time like this. ‘Is she giggling... at me?!’ Kiro looked back at the demon princess just in time to see Sagisō turn her back to him. He didn’t want to believe it. What was she laughing at? Kiro couldn’t even form the expression to show the emotions that ran through him. Instead, Kiro bit his left cheek in an attempt to keep his mouth shut before turning back around. He couldn’t allow Sagisō to get into his head right now. He also couldn’t risk losing his last arm.

‘Fine, she can laugh at me now. I don’t need her help to escape.’ As she went back to her battle, Kiro started to continue on the tiring path to the outside. “Yeah, I’m definitely getting out myself...” Then he heard the noise once more and this time it was way closer. Looking towards the direction of the main cave system, Kiro could see a large stream of water rushing in his direction. “Damn.” He sighed as he watched the water rush towards him at a powerful speed. To be honest, Kiro shouldn’t have expected anything less.
A couple posts in between with godjacob and Shen, but nothing about that specific battle.

The next post is this one from Retro where's Kiro mentally flips life the bird cause it hates him.
Sagisō

The rushing sound of water alerted Sagisō to the incoming torrent that was heading their way and she cursed the single moment she'd decided to deactivate her Byakugan. If she'd known about the flood she would've prepared better for it, as it was now, unless she used the wind shadow there was no way she'd be fast enough to drag both herself and the dead weight Uchiha with her. Frankly, she didn't want to temporarily cripple her legs again but unfortunately, she didn't seem to have a chance in the matter. She activated her byakugan once more and immediately staggered as the world around her blurred in all directions. Her eyes were reaching their limits, and that wasn't surprising. She'd watched most of the Chunin exams with her byakugan active and this was already the 3rd battle she'd been in within such a short period of time. Her eyes would definitely need to recover, of she'd risked a temporary bout of blindness. Grimacing slightly, Sagisō steadied herself and charted the most efficient path first, to Kiro, and second, out of the cave. The second she'd confirmed the path that would take her the least time with the least obstructions she moved. "Wind Release: Flickering Wind Shadow!"

She moved with the wind, pushing her speed beyond the limits of her body. Before a full second had passed she was already beside Kiro, grabbing at him randomly before she prepared for her escape. Her legs were already worst for wear, and rivets of blood stained her skin, nevertheless, she continued. When a full 2 seconds had passed Sagisō was already out of the cave, dragging along her baggage, who she quickly discarded by tossing to the side. She covered her mouth with her hand, and for a brief moment, her body quivered violently. Trails of crimson liquid leaked through the gaps between her fingers as she managed to mostly stop herself from spewing a mouthful of blood.

She almost collapsed to her knees at that very moment. The last time she'd used the wind shadow in rapid succession she'd needed to be carried. She stealthily wiped her lips and arms in the sleeve of her Yukata, removing as many traces of her injury as she could. She knew better than to appear weakened in the presence of enemies. Although no one here had seen her utilize the wind shadow, Kiro had seen the results of if during the first section of the chunin exams, and she couldn't risk him making an off-handed comment that could alert the enemy to her weakened condition. Well, she knew how to deal with that though. In a low, almost teasing voice, she purred, "Did you know the Byakugan can read minds?"

While is was absolute bullshit, the members of the Hyūga clan had, on more than one occasion, tried to propagate the rumor than byakugan could read minds. A rumor that wasn't entirely unfounded. While the eye could do no such thing as mind reading, it did allow a powerful user of the technique to vaguely see through the emotions and thoughts of anyone they focused on. Though, she would bet on being able to see through Kiro even without the byakugan. He was just too easy to read.

Continuing with her facade of strength she giggled a bit before picking up where she'd left off, "You were definitely thinking something along the lines of, 'I don't need her help to escape, I can do it myself.' Right?" She figured her words would be just enough that the Uchiha wouldn't be willing to inspect her too carefully, from this distance, and especially with those eyes, he would definitely notice something was off. If she understood Kiro as much as she thought she did then Sagisō figured her words would be just enough to avoid that scenario.

This is the post where Sagisō rushed to save Kiro and escapes the flood and the cave.

"I haven't thought of a title yet actually. I guess I will go down as The Ninja That Tried?" Mori shrugged and went on the offensive, determined to either break Reaver's chest or punch off his head. This guy has been on his nerves far too long and he was going to stop him from doing that, one way or another. "Now I just need to find out what his new tool is, dude has a freaking toolbox inside of him."

Reaver whirred as he prepared to counter the ‘ninja who tried.’ Reaver’s new setting which brought confidence into him Was rather bulbous, kid the nose of a dolphin. It unfolded, a thick tube emerging at an angle from his wrist. It went back slowly before stopping. It’s purpose seemed unknown for now, his other hand wouldn’t respond, so he kept that one by his side.

“I think I’ve figured out what will break stone.” Reaver gleamed.

He took his newfound extension, rushing forward. It’s purpose seemed threatening but oddly mysterious. In the corner of his eye he had though he’d seen Azumi, but he quickly discounted this as being a possibility from his mind.

These following posts were Mori and Reaver continuing to fight cause the flood was just an illusion or something. *shrugs*

As of this post he'd asked for Sagisō's and Shura's named because they'd just dealt with some poison gas and a fire ball.

This is quite literally the very next post where Shura says the water is coming.

A couple posts in between with godjacob and Shen, but nothing about that specific battle.

The next post is this one from Retro where's Kiro mentally flips life the bird cause it hates him.

This is the post where Sagisō rushed to save Kiro and escapes the flood and the cave.

These following posts were Mori and Reaver continuing to fight cause the flood was just an illusion or something. *shrugs*

Huh...well I meant for reaver to be outsidenof the cave due to the flood at that point. Hence how the suit was disabled near the treeline. Jin Yuki remarked on the battle that was outside as well

Oh, wait, I found this
Gusts of wind slowly blew away the rest of Reaver's arsenal. Shura was spinning the weight end of his chain scythe to boost his wind power. "That guy doesn't seem to be in that suit anymore." He thought to himself before starting to look around. "He doesn't even seem to be nearby anymore." He added before turning his sight towards Sagiso who was running towards the flooded cave. "Huh?" He then saw a limp body floating in the water and instinctively dashed towards it. "Her vitals are low. I need to act fast." He said as he scanned using his Byakugan. He also noticed someone else in the cave who was also trying to help the girl and stopped. "Someone else is there, If he hurries and take her out of the water then she'll be safe." He said to himself.

Looks like Shura stayed behind even after both Reaver and Mori had left lmao.

I suppose we just had some minor continuity issues during that fight.

No one should complain about how relevant or irrelevant there oc is.
The most irrelevant characters are always the ones who surprise you because attention isn't focused on them, which gives time to plan in peace.

Katsuo: This coming from the guy who made me, the most relevant, irrelevant character in the rp. XD

Kiro meanwhile took a glance into the sky as he ran his right hand through his hair. “Oh well, at least the weather seems to be getting better.”
Sagiso: Are you...mocking me?

Personally, I would've rathered he do something other that get rag-dolled around, since that does seem to give the same 'can't be bothered to try' feeling, and to Sagiso, that's gravely insulting. Besides, it also undermines the entire point of this fight in that I can't see Tayuya recognizing this as an all out battle.

Additionally, such a halfhearted approach to fighting her would definitely be the straw that broke the camel's back. Sagiso for one would be humiliated, and two, she would second guess her judgment of him. She sticks around because she thinks he's got spunk and an unswerving, though damaged, will. If he lets himself be beaten passively then she'd call it a mistake on her part, a misjudgment if you would.

From there on out any hope of Kiro x Sagiso would rest mostly on Kiro cause Sagiso would not be pursing that endeavor post this mockery.

From there on out any hope of Kiro x Sagiso would rest mostly on Kiro cause Sagiso would not be pursing that endeavor post this mockery.
Kai:
E7425E50-9539-4C2E-8E28-58C05AEAE2C8.png