• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sagiso: Are you...mocking me?

Personally, I would've rathered he do something other that get rag-dolled around, since that does seem to give the same 'can't be bothered to try' feeling, and to Sagiso, that's gravely insulting. Besides, it also undermines the entire point of this fight in that I can't see Tayuya recognizing this as an all out battle.

Additionally, such a halfhearted approach to fighting her would definitely be the straw that broke the camel's back. Sagiso for one would be humiliated, and two, she would second guess her judgment of him. She sticks around because she thinks he's got spunk and an unswerving, though damaged, will. If he lets himself be beaten passively then she'd call it a mistake on her part, a misjudgment if you would.

From there on out any hope of Kiro x Sagiso would rest mostly on Kiro cause Sagiso would not be pursing that endeavor post this mockery.
If that was Sagisō’s interpretation of that line, then she’s already lost.

We talked about this yesterday and you said that he was about to be ragdolled around. I did that cuz you seemed fine with it. You even stated in your post that even with the sharingan, he wouldn’t be able to react. If the speed of the wind shadow is anything close to LCM, then there’s nothing he can do. You basically blitzed Kiro from behind when he wasn’t expecting it. Plus you set up a combo with the kick and hair. That hair is probably the only thing that can save her tbh.

Unlike Sagisō who can easily activate one of her strongest techniques, Kiro needs time to focus. So LCM is out for now. The cursed seal, well, pummel away. Whether you go for the chakra points or not is of no concern to me.

I would ask what she’s thinking but in that state, Sagisō’s mind is basically focused on crushing her target. Like, would Kiro really allow himself to be pummeled by Sagisō without a reason? My guy wants to crush her into the ground so badly that this is only a small sacrifice.

But yeah, the only thing I’m gonna be salty about is when the Xianwu arrive. He gets serious only for the battle to be called off. I guess I’ll have Kiro display his anger by trying to kill some of the Xianwu instead. Even if it’s a draw, Kiro will feel a sense of defeat cuz he revealed one of his strategies. Hopefully he’ll be able to finish off a weakened Sagisō before then.

Either way, if I tell you too much, it will expose my master plan. Sagisō will be even more humiliated when he actually tries. If not, I should be blamed not Kiro.

Wait, hold up Retro! The cursed seal isn’t enough to beat an enraged Sagisō!

Haha sorry but who said I was using the cursed seal? But if am I using the cursed seal, why would I use that alone? :? ;)

If that was Sagisō’s interpretation of that line, then she’s already lost.

We talked about this yesterday and you said that he was about to be ragdolled around. I did that cuz you seemed fine with it. You even stated in your post that even with the sharingan, he wouldn’t be able to react. If the speed of the wind shadow is anything close to LCM, then there’s nothing he can do. You basically blitzed Kiro from behind when he wasn’t expecting it. Plus you set up a combo with the kick and hair. That hair is probably the only thing that can save her tbh.

Unlike Sagisō who can easily activate one of her strongest techniques, Kiro needs time to focus. So LCM is out for now. The cursed seal, well, pummel away. Whether you go for the chakra points or not is of no concern to me.

I would ask what she’s thinking but in that state, Sagisō’s mind is basically focused on crushing her target. Like, would Kiro really allow himself to be pummeled by Sagisō without a reason? My guy wants to crush her into the ground so badly that this is only a small sacrifice.

But yeah, the only thing I’m gonna be salty about is when the Xianwu arrive. He gets serious only for the battle to be called off. I guess I’ll have Kiro display his anger by trying to kill some of the Xianwu instead. Even if it’s a draw, Kiro will feel a sense of defeat cuz he revealed one of his strategies. Hopefully he’ll be able to finish off a weakened Sagisō before then.

Either way, if I tell you too much, it will expose my master plan. Sagisō will be even more humiliated when he actually tries. If not, I should be blamed not Kiro.

Wait, hold up Retro! The cursed seal isn’t enough to beat an enraged Sagisō!

Haha sorry but who said I was using the cursed seal? But if am I using the cursed seal, why would I use that alone? :? ;)
The only thing i really had an issue with was how casual he appeared, like he gave up entirely.

Long as that doesn't happen I'm satisfied.

Alright, finally thought of something that won't result in Kiro's death and/or shattering of his bones

Sagiso will be into the Flower Dance, which is quickly becoming a Mist exclusive move since it hasn't been used since Kai :v

That means though, that her Chakra will be spent in 7 attacks.

If Kiro takes these attacks like he took that first kick then... R.I.P

1. The starter move is a Fouette, a High Whip-Kick from Savate. It's ained straight at Kiro's head.

The Fouette when performed by a martial artist accelerates the leg into the opponents face by exerting the muscles and tendons in the thigh and using the knee as a pivot.

It accelerates from 0 to 20 mph in a third of a second, so you can imagine how fast a Chakra fueled kick will be going. Considering the distance between them...the kick lands almost instantaneously. Besides its sheer speed, Sagiso will also be using the hair wrapped around Kiro's leg to screw over his footing - he'll regain that in the next kick though.

If Kiro takes that kick like he did the wind shadow then I'll opt to just call it a really bad concussion.

2. The second kick uses the same leg. While Kiro is still reeling from the 1st kick the second will be a drop kick aimed at the joint on his shoulder.

That'll force his weight downward and reflexively he should tense his legs, but it doesn't really matter.

Since she's aiming for the shoulder joint, there's a chance of dislocating his arm, but that's just bonus points cause she'll now be in position for kick #3

3. With one leg resting on Kiro's shoulder she'll pull a back flip. The leg she has still on the ground will rush up and clock Kiro in the chin.

This blow has the highest likelihood of knocking Kiro unconscious, but more concussions is fine too. She'll transitioning to blow number 4.

4. While in mid-air and with Kiro likely very disoriented from two blows to the head in the past 4 seconds or so, she's going to use her hair to pull his legs from under him.

Because she's pulling from his legs, and she'll be flipping, they'll be inverted with Kiro's legs pointed upward and his head directed toward the ground. Once Sagiso passes the half-full mark she'll grab Kiro's legs, hook her own legs under his armpits (obstructing joint motion and restricting his arm movement) and pile drive him into the ground. That makes 3 blows to the head so i really hope he isn't taking these undefended.

5. She'll roll off Kiro and use her hair like rope to fling him around. She'll be tossing hin towards the training grounds so that the Training halls don't get damaged anymore.

(Ah, yes this does imply that from here on her hair won't be wrapped around his legs anymore)

6. Following another Wind Shadow to catch up to Kiro's air borne body, she'll be knocking him skywards with another kick.

7. Now that he's nice and air borne and probably very concussed, the rest of her Chakra goes into... I think the Jutsu was Great Task of the Dragon

She'll be spent after that.

Fun fact, #4 was originally a knee-dive but I felt like trying to crush Kiro's ribs and internal organs was too severe. So I was kinda stuck there for a bit.

The first 3 kicks will encompasses about 2 seconds altogether. The Fouette is a fraction of a second, the drop kick is moving from his temple to his shoulder so its an equally short time, so the bulk of time spent is actually on the third kick.

Just like try not to break your neck or anything.

OH, and she's coming for Mori after this. :blush:

Questions and Queries, I can have her do less damage in some places if you want.

Or of you're very confident I can take the Flower Dance to version 2 where instead of the version she's used on Kai, you'll get a brand new version modelled of the Nadeshiko Style nin-taijutsu.

That version is vastly more powerful because it's a more complete nature transformation. It's like adding the cutting power of wind nature directly to the body. Shizuka was able to cleave pretty deeply into a robot with a kick, so I figure it'll do wonders to flesh xD

Alright, finally thought of something that won't result in Kiro's death and/or shattering of his bones

Sagiso will be into the Flower Dance, which is quickly becoming a Mist exclusive move since it hasn't been used since Kai :v

1. The starter move is a Fouette, a High Whip-Kick from Savate. It's ained straight at Kiro's head.

The Fouette when performed by a martial artist accelerates the leg into the opponents face by exerting the muscles and tendons in the thigh and using the knee as a pivot.

It accelerates from 0 to 20 mph in a third of a second, so you can imagine how fast a Chakra fueled kick will be going. Considering the distance between them...the kick lands almost instantaneously. Besides its sheer speed, Sagiso will also be using the hair wrapped around Kiro's leg to screw over his footing - he'll regain that in the next kick though.

If Kiro takes that kick like he did the wind shadow then I'll opt to just call it a really bad concussion.

2. The second kick uses the same leg. While Kiro is still reeling from the 1st kick the second will be a drop kick aimed at the joint on his shoulder.

That'll force his weight downward and reflexively he should tense his legs, but it doesn't really matter.

Since she's aiming for the shoulder joint, there's a chance of dislocating his arm, but that's just bonus points cause she'll now be in position for kick #3

3. With one leg resting on Kiro's shoulder she'll pull a back flip. The leg she has still on the ground will rush up and clock Kiro in the chin.

This blow has the highest likelihood of knocking Kiro unconscious, but more concussions is fine too. She'll transitioning to blow number 4.

4. While in mid-air and with Kiro likely very disoriented from two blows to the head in the past 4 seconds or so, she's going to use her hair to pull his legs from under him.

Because she's pulling from his legs, and she'll be flipping, they'll be inverted with Kiro's legs pointed upward and his head directed toward the ground. Once Sagiso passes the half-full mark she'll grab Kiro's legs, hook her own legs under his armpits (obstructing joint motion and restricting his arm movement) and pile drive him into the ground. That makes 3 blows to the head so i really hope he isn't taking these undefended.

5. She'll roll off Kiro and use her hair like rope to fling him around. She'll be tossing hin towards the training grounds so that the Training halls don't get damaged anymore.

(Ah, yes this does imply that from here on her hair won't be wrapped around his legs anymore)

6. Following another Wind Shadow to catch up to Kiro's air borne body, she'll be knocking him skywards with another kick.

7. Now that he's nice and air borne and probably very concussed, the rest of her Chakra goes into... I think the Jutsu was Great Task of the Dragon

Fun fact, #4 was originally a knee-dive but I felt like trying to crush Kiro's ribs and internal organs was too severe. So I was kinda stuck there for a bit.

The first 3 kicks will encompasses about 2 seconds altogether. The Fouette is a fraction of a second, the drop kick is moving from his temple to his shoulder so its an equally short time, so the bulk of time spent is actually on the third kick.

Questions and Queries, I can have her do less damage in some places if you want.

Or of you're very confident I can take the Flower Dance to version 2 where instead of the version she's used on Kai, you'll get a brand new version modelled of the Nadeshiko Style nin-taijutsu.

That version is vastly more powerful because it's a more complete nature transformation. It's like adding the cutting power of wind nature directly to the body. Shizuka was able to cleave pretty deeply into a robot with a kick, so I figure it'll do wonders to flesh xD
For the Fouette, Kiro was already sent flying. Since you’re being specific about the technique, one which should be a fatal blow (Yeah I watched the video) with the chakra boost btw, where or when exactly will she be setting her back leg? If Sagisō is staying put, she’ll have to either pull Kiro back with the hair or take like half a second to get near and angle herself.

But yeah, I think that attack is the most dangerous one. That’s saying something considering the others. Avoiding a blow to the head would be the most ideal option for that one. He would have brain damage if he took the Fouette head on.

Oh and Sagisō better not get mad when Kiro one shots her after. Nah, I might try to save Kiro around step 4 so she’ll have some chakra left to fight. What I had in mind doesn’t even come close to the brutality of this though. I wouldn’t dare use such dangerous attacks on Sagisō. But I guess that makes my current tactics fair game.

Oh yeah and RIP Mori.

RIP i hope kyuu never fights me, I'd probably give up when he tells me what he's doing and I can't understand anything
Thanks for the support Nebby. I guess I am doing pretty good. It would’ve been over if Kiro didn’t have any op tricks.

Last edited:
For the Fouette, Kiro was already sent flying. Since you’re being specific about the technique, one which should be a fatal blow (Yeah I watched the video) with the chakra boost btw, where or when exactly will she be setting her back leg? If Sagisō is staying put, she’ll have to either pull Kiro back with the hair or take like half a second to get near and angle herself.

But yeah, I think that attack is the most dangerous one. That’s saying something considering the others. Avoiding a blow to the head would be the most ideal option for that one. He would have brain damage if he took the Fouette head on.

Oh and Sagisō better not get mad when Kiro one shots her after. Nah, I might try to save Kiro around step 4 so she’ll have some chakra left to fight. What I had in mind doesn’t even come close to the brutality of this though. I wouldn’t dare use such dangerous attacks on Sagisō. But I guess that makes my current tactics fair game.

Oh yeah and RIP Mori.

Thanks for the support Nebby. I guess I am doing pretty good. It would’ve been over if Kiro didn’t have any op tricks.
I'm more gently forcing you not to have Kiro get rag-dolled.

She'll be pulling him back with her hair rather than moving forward.

None of the techniques will be fatal or even cause permanent damage. The Fouette is the most dangerous, but it's also the easiest to defend against because Kiro's starting mostly fresh. The Fouette is exactly why I had you whip out the Sharingan.

The Fouette is the most dangerous more by virtue of, once it lands cleanly, the subsequent attacks are almost unblockable because you'd be rocking a massive concussion at a minimum.

Her back leg would presume to be set in the same place it was when she kicked Kiro in the chest the post prior because she won't really be moving.

I was fully prepared for this sequence to turn into a swift battle of interruptions. So I hardly expect the full extent of my post to happen, and you should come with the same approach.

This is actually one of the less lethal variations. I had one in mind for a battle with Tayuya since I really wanted to try beheading one of her Doki.

Most everything is fair game, I generally try to avoid crippling blows...unless you're an OC belonging to Shen. I have death-grudges with half of those.

Either way, this is my way of forcing your hand, and I haven't had a good close-combat spat since my scuffle with Zander.

But wait, this is a flashback fight if you remember and Sagiso still had her hair when she fought Shura

Not many stakes with flashbacks, because we all know what lasting damage would happen: none

Wow... the curse of the flashback. RIP haircut.

So how much time would have passed for Sagiso to regrow her hair if it did get cut?
*Shrugs*

Chakra can be used to stimulate hair growth. It's part of a Senjutsu technique, but the Senjutsu does have several different normal variants which seem to do the same thing...so I'm not really sure if it's actually a senjutsu specific ability or not.

By the way, how long do you think you'll spend on that there post. Wondering if I should stay up a bit more or just go to bed...
I’ve already started and all I really need to figure out is keeping Kiro’s head safe. One of the videos say to block with a step to the side. I could also parry in opposition with a step back or again to the side. Can’t really do either when Sagisō grabs hold of his leg. Probably gonna have to sacrifice his forearm or something.

I’ve already started and all I really need to figure out is keeping Kiro’s head safe. One of the videos say to block with a step to the side. I could also parry in opposition with a step back or again to the side. Can’t really do either when Sagisō grabs hold of his leg. Probably gonna have to sacrifice his forearm or something.
Have you tried...ducking?

Have you tried...ducking?
Wouldn’t that be too easy? Sagisō still has wind shadow active which means she completely outspeeds his base movements. Maybe even his sharingan. Wouldn’t it also make him a bit too op if he were to simply dodge an attack from a wind shadow boosted Sagisō without LCM? I could do that but I’m trying to prevent Kiro from being suspected of anything.

Wouldn’t that be too easy? Sagisō still has wind shadow active which means she completely outspeeds his base movements. Maybe even his sharingan. Wouldn’t it also make him a bit too op if he were to simply dodge an attack from a wind shadow boosted Sagisō without LCM? I could do that but I’m trying to prevent Kiro from being suspected of anything.
The trade-off for ducking is that her drop-kick ends up picking up more momentum than it would've otherwise, and from that distance dodging her third kick becomes nigh impossible.

I mean, do whatever you think suits the situation.

While you work that out, I'm heading off to bed.

Also, her Wind Shadow is not active. The Wind Shadow is a one-off boost of extreme speed all concentrated into a single action. After that action is done, the Wind Shadow is spent. The only boost she has right now is from the Flower Dance, which she didn't activate until mid-kick.

All this is to say the Wind Shadow isn't a sustainable speed boost. Her modified version that she uses in the 8 tails arc is though, but its slower than the Wind Shadow.

Also, her Wind Shadow is not active. The Wind Shadow is a one-off boost of extreme speed all concentrated into a single action. After that action is done, the Wind Shadow is spent. The only boost she has right now is from the Flower Dance, which she didn't activate until mid-kick.

All this is to say the Wind Shadow isn't a sustainable speed boost. Her modified version that she uses in the 8 tails arc is though, but its slower than the Wind Shadow.
This gives me so many more options. Wow thank you!

Strictly speaking, the wind shadow is a chakra flow technique and it only describes the initial flow of chakra into her legs and the violent explosion there after.

Anything beyond that is not the Wind Shadow but instead Sagisō using the momentum from the Wind Shadow.
That’s fine by me. I might actually try out a technique I’ve been waiting to use. The impact may hurt his hand a bit but he won’t have to be worrying about Sagisō’s legs much longer.

So I just woke up to what's basically a death threat!