• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kek, you and me both m8. Though you know you like it, really gets you riled up doesn't it~?

Besides, half her name is a representation of pride. Her personality should be even cockier than it is now.

Characters reflect us, dont be acting as if Sagiso's mind isnt joined with yours. ;)

I’m not really scared because that’s just not allowed :p

Katsuo: Oh.....oh you wanna bet money? Cmere little man, youve seen only some of what I can do.

I mean, Kai has two techniques that could be considered one shotting...and don’t get me started on Reaver XD
...Only two? Does he not have technique for his Hu bloodline yet?

I can think of two techniques of Kai's right off the bat since they were both used against me...and I'm iffy on one of them...it's the one you used on Furijia, no? Well, that one and the Organic Freeze are the only one shot moves I could think of.

Not sure about the former one though, it would work on Furijia because she's set to be a rather inexperienced character. But had that been tried on Sagiso, depending on how it was achieved, I would've argued there's no way she'd just stand there and let several feet of ice appear under her.

Characters reflect us, dont be acting as if Sagiso's mind isnt joined with yours. ;)
Heh, right on the money. Its...oddly natural for me though, I do it without any real intentions to do it... I suppose you can call it a quirk, or a fault, either way I don't think I'm unreasonable about it. I've got a pretty good streak for making stupid mistakes in battles, so I suppose it balances a bit.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Only two? Does he not have technique for his Hu bloodline yet?
As far as one shotting moves go. Sure the others have one shot killing potential, but I mean massively so. Sure Decapatating counts as an insta kill, but I mean a trapping technique that can slakoth always kill the target. (Organic Freeze and multi pronged death)

Does he not have technique for his Hu bloodline yet?
That’s organic freeze. He doesn’t know how to use the Hü part of his bloodline directly, he just knows how to implements a part of their techniques into one of his ice related ones.

I usually try and keep a civil tone, and somewhat formal manner of speaking, a regal yet stern persona. But to put it as bluntly as I would irl....your f*cked in the head.
A145B345-27EC-4B39-A827-6B21C1621A66.jpeg

As far as one shotting moves go. Sure the others have one shot killing potential, but I mean massively so. Sure Decapatating counts as an insta kill, but I mean a trapping technique that can slakoth always kill the target. (Organic Freeze and multi pronged death)

That’s organic freeze. He doesn’t know how to use the Hü part of his bloodline directly, he just knows how to implements a part of their techniques into one of his ice related ones.

Katsuo: Gosh...I cant wait till ive perfected one of my kekkei genkai just to surpass Kai....then keep on growing because im only a third of the way done.

And Kyuu....I feel. Ive noted we both have a somewhat similar 'make a complex maneuver with moments to spare' type combat style, which really can make you overlook the big stuff when your focused on every small action taking place.

I feel the trappy bit is iffy though.

Most of our OCs won't be sitting around so Kai can form Ice barriers in every conceivable direction. I think it works with a bit of set up or the right circumstances e.g. when he managed to trap Sagiso using the water that was running through the pluming.

Though, if Sagiso had been placed in a situation like Furijia's, then I don't think the Ice would've formed rapidly enough to trap her.

Of course, this only really has the potential to K.O my Hyuga characters because neither of them have the brute force to break out once caught. Conversely, almost every other OC has a move that would free them.

And Kyuu....I feel. Ive noted we both have a somewhat similar 'make a complex maneuver with moments to spare' type combat style, which really can make you overlook the big stuff when your focused on every small action taking place.
I guess that's just some good falling into the story if you're overlooking things like that xD

I mean, during our battle I forgot the Byakugan could see-through objects lmfao.

Most of our OCs won't be sitting around so Kai can form Ice barriers in every conceivable direction. I think it works with a bit of set up or the right circumstances e.g. when he managed to trap Sagiso using the water that was running through the pluming.

Though, if Sagiso had been placed in a situation like Furijia's, then I don't think the Ice would've formed rapidly enough to trap her.

Of course, this only really has the potential to K.O my Hyuga characters because neither of them have the brute force to break out once caught. Conversely, almost every other OC has a move that would free them.

Different insta kill moves for different scenarios. And the ice can increase in thickness you know, pending on available water. Trapped the Uchiha twins as well in a forced blackmail situation on Sagiso. So far it’s a pretty menacing justu.

I guess that's just some good falling into the story if you're overlooking things like that xD

I mean, during our battle I forgot the Byakugan could see-through objects lmfao.

At the time of our fight, Katsuo was a bit superior in terms of basic physical abilities, so seeing it doesnt mean ya couldve stopped it. But your welcome to try.;)

Im not a giant fan of insta kill moves. They usually take quite the chakra and time to prepare, leaving you wide open.

At the time of our fight, Katsuo was a bit superior in terms of basic physical abilities, so seeing it doesnt mean ya couldve stopped it. But your welcome to try.;)

Im not a giant fan of insta kill moves. They usually take quite the chakra and time to prepare, leaving you wide open.
I meant the pepper bomb xD Blinking is hardly beyond Sagiso's capabilities.

And he still is. Sagiso is physically one of the weakest characters in the AU. I also can't have her go that route because she's already 'Op', which is why I'm playing footsie with chakra control and figuring out exactly how I can manipulate it to match sheer prowess.

I meant the pepper bomb xD Blinking is hardly beyond Sagiso's capabilities.

And he still is. Sagiso is physically one of the weakest characters in the AU. I also can't have her go that route because she's already 'Op', which is why I'm playing footsie with chakra control and figuring out exactly how I can manipulate it to match sheer prowess.
If Sagiso is one of the weakest characters physically, who is the strongest? Tomiko?