• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah so uh that was the technique I’d hinted about like back in September. The gentle fist could be copied by the sharingan but it can’t be used to it’s full ability without the byakugan. So I just took the basics of it, injecting chakra, and combined it with lightning. The change of chakra nature occurs immediately inside. It’s like a condensed form of the lightning chain, sacrificing range for superior effectiveness. Since I couldn’t use the chakra pathway system, I also took advantage of the nervous system. So its basically an electrical version of the gentle fist without much chance for fatalities.

Well, if he hit the heart, then that’s something else. I lost that info but I think a certain voltage causes the heart to skip a beat and causes a motor neuron disease or something. A higher voltage is fatality though. But yeah, it’s only deadly if you’re hit in the heart.

You guys shouldn’t have expected anything less from Kiro either. He recreated LCM from scratch, having the blueprint for the gentle fist in front of him makes stealing that much more tempting lel

Oh and here’s the video for that kick. Sagisō did pull on only one of Kiro’s legs so that visual should be about correct. Probably not that high though. Those kicks are also used better with wires irl I believe. But yeah, Kiro’s attack is probably a messier version of this.

Other than that, sorry Kyuu for taking so long. My excuse for yesterday is the same as Jacob’s usual one XD

Last edited:
Yeah so uh that was the technique I’d hinted about like back in September. The gentle fist could be copied by the sharingan but it can’t be used to it’s full ability without the byakugan. So I just took the basics of it, injecting chakra, and combined it with lightning. The change of chakra nature occurs immediately inside. It’s like a condensed form of the lightning chain, sacrificing range for superior effectiveness. Since I couldn’t use the chakra pathway system, I also took advantage of the nervous system. So its basically an electrical version of the gentle fist without much chance for fatalities.

Well, if he hit the heart, then that’s something else. I lost that info but I think a certain voltage causes the heart to skip a beat and causes a motor neuron disease or something. A higher voltage is fatality though. But yeah, it’s only deadly if you’re hit in the heart.

You guys shouldn’t have expected anything less from Kiro either. He recreated LCM from scratch, having the blueprint for the gentle fist in front of him makes stealing that much more tempting lel

Oh and here’s the video for that kick. Sagisō did pull on only one of Kiro’s legs so that visual should be about correct. Probably not that high though. Those kicks are also used better with wires irl I believe. But yeah, Kiro’s attack is probably a messier version of this.

Other than that, sorry Kyuu for taking so long. My excuse for yesterday is the same as Jacob’s usual one XD
No worries, it was very nicely done :blush::blush::blush:

She would have the Flower Dance activate which would be a different coating of Wind-Chakra from the Wind Shadow, but I would expect Kiro to be capable of piercing that since it's not exactly a defensive jutsu.

Question though; since she was interrupted on the very first move of the Flower Dance, her leg should still be around Kiro's shoulder-area, yes?

No worries, it was very nicely done :blush::blush::blush:

She would have the Flower Dance activate which would be a different coating of Wind-Chakra from the Wind Shadow, but I would expect Kiro to be capable of piercing that since it's not exactly a defensive jutsu.

Question though; since she was interrupted on the very first move of the Flower Dance, her leg should still be around Kiro's shoulder-area, yes?
Thanks and the leg should still be there...

Ah yes, now that the Tate no Yusha Anime has caught up adequately, I can now show you what Furījia's summon actually looks like.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

That is the normal Filiolial

and the larger form

unknown.png

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hmmm so we have:

Shura’s Turtle
Kou’s Rat Mamma
Sakon’s rashomon
Raiku’s Ramer crow
Tayuya’s Doki ogres
Orochimaru ‘s manda Snake
Jirayia’s gamabunta toad
Baiyan’s water Sprite
Fujira’s Chocobo Bird
And kakashi’s ninja dogs so far

Hmmm so we have:

Shura’s Turtle
Kou’s Rat Mamma
Sakon’s rashomon
Raiku’s Ramer crow
Tayuya’s Doki ogres
Jirayia’s gamabunta toad
Baiyan’s water Sprite Humming Bird
Hyōryugetsu's Water Sprite
Fujira’s Chocobo Bird
Oh, and I remember Azumi and Katsuo had tentacles...lots of tentacles.

like a kraken or something.

Why not a jellyfish? They have tentacles, and also relation with electricity or poisons

Personally, there's this super cool idea in my head where her Summon is a Jellyfish that can paste itself under her umbrella, and it's stingers would drape around her and it would look awesome

KqTD5df.jpg

That....might be a possibility! Does have a practical application with Azumi's skillset and would be unique.

It's no legendary sea monster but it is something.

Not neccicarily. A giant jellyfish sounds far more deadly than a kraken in my opinion.

Hahaha seems that way. I call the credit though XD
Nai, I call the credit since the tentacles thing came from me
xD

That....might be a possibility! Does have a practical application with Azumi's skillset and would be unique.

It's no legendary sea monster but it is something.
You could model it after the Abyssals from Kancolle

latest

Orrrrrr

let me introduce you to Kurage-no-Hinotama a mythical jelly-fish in Japenese lore that floats over seas like a ball of fire. It's supposedly a type of Will-O-Wisp, but it does open up a lot of options.

It'd be a summon equipped with Fire and Water Nature releases, where are very versatile if you use them right.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Shura’s Turtle
Kou’s Rat Mamma
Sakon’s rashomon
Raiku’s Ramer crow
Tayuya’s Doki ogres
Jirayia’s gamabunta toad
Baiyan’s water Sprite
Fujira’s Chocobo Bird
And to think that none of my OCs are there on that list...lets fix that shall we?
Edit: Anyone who wants to help me with this is free to say so in the PM.

Last edited:
Chocobos are yellow, Firo's specie(Forgot what they were called) is white, it was specified in the manga
I see someone's got a thing for Laffey xD

Can't blame you, she's an adorable one, not as much as Javelin...but hey, to each their own, the 4 Starters are basically on par in terms of performance. I just managed to get Laffey myself so I'm rushing to level her and Limit break her. Once I've got her to 5* then I'll get Torp Demon Ayanami~

Though, to prevent us from going off topic...

Wanna give any clues about this idea of yours @Godjacob

Huh, I think that's what we're waiting on for the overnight time skip as well...or was there something else?

I see someone's got a thing for Laffey xD

Can't blame you, she's an adorable one, not as much as Javelin...but hey, to each their own, the 4 Starters are basically on par in terms of performance. I just managed to get Laffey myself so I'm rushing to level her and Limit break her. Once I've got her to 5* then I'll get Torp Demon Ayanami~

Though, to prevent us from going off topic...

Wanna give any clues about this idea of yours @Godjacob

Huh, I think that's what we're waiting on for the overnight time skip as well...or was there something else?

Well, my idea was Sakura just making a grave to honor Hashima's memory. Figured it was a small but nice little moment to include for her and might open up discussion with Kai later in the RP if he sees it given she was the one "okay" Xeno.