• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kai: ASSEMBLE THE MINIONS!
giphy.gif

Eh, unless your name is Naruto one man does not bring about world peace. Heck even he didn't do it XD

Tomiko: I take exception to that! All the good stuff is in the main city not the slums.

Though Tomiko would take offense to this being considered Katsuo's team XD
Sagisō: That's because you're going about it the wrong way... The true path to Peace is through Conquest!

Sagisō: The hell do you do with strong children if not train them into warriors? and what the hell do you do with worries if not conquer land? do you even have a brain? Wasn't it obvious?

Tayuya: I don't know your village seems like the last ones to be conquers to me. All you desire is dic....*gagged*

Honestly I love how kyuu took a secluded village hidden from the world focused on their own affairs and did a complete 180 to make them conquers XD

Tayuya: I don't know your village seems like the last ones to be conquers to me. All you desire is dic....*gagged*

Honestly I love how kyuu took a secluded village hidden from the world focused on their own affairs and did a complete 180 to make them conquers XD
Well, their goal isn't conquest at all, but they'd probably do it for funsies.

They're more sowers of Chaos than conquerors. Conquest just happens to be a very good way of plunging an area into chaos...see like every warring states period ever xD

Oh, and some of the Nadeshiko aren't interested in spouses.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sagisō: Hmpf, when you've got the balls to say that to my face, then we can talk.

On a serious note; with regards to Sagisō, she's more a pursuing love kinda girl. In whatever form it comes in, male or female. Once someone's captured her heart she'll be quite devoted.

Zaku: who cares about this lovey dovey Crap? It’s all about displaying power and winning against someone! That way you can see if they can protect your young! That’s what’s called a date! Man this dating thing is easy

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi: Says the guy who bullies Yasu for half his wins.
Zaku: he’s just a desperate sand boy that can’t even get his act together. What’s wrong with bullying him?
Taiyo: Now I know I'm just a big dumbass or whatever, but try that with other girls and Im pretty sure theyd slap you, or worse.
Zaku: I already tried it with like two girls, both seemed okay. You need to learn how dates work, heh

I mean, I did publicly say that I ship Azumi x Sagisō lol.

Azumi: Well I do respect Sagiso more than the rest of you and admire her capabilities. Though this shipping stuff seems nonsensical to me.

Zaku: I already tried it with like two girls, both seemed okay. You need to learn how dates work, heh

Azumi: I am gonna look forward to getting the chance to correct you on this fallacy....