• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Madoka, Tomiko, Azumi, Aisha: Scowl
I mentioned Tomiko, Madoka comes off as...frigid? I don't know, I honestly can't imagine her having a relationship xD
I automatically considered Kenji-Aisha to be a done deal lol.

Sagisō: So do you want me to offer you hand in marriage or not? make up your mine girl!
Hama, Roanna, Haiahu, and Palentra: *scowl*
That's right, your other options are...Ice Witch, isn't she dead?, necrophiliac, and a very big rat.
Taiyo: Well Tsuki is clearly to busy trying to get some icicle from Kai to notice, and I barely know the other two, but they aound like fun to fight at least...
Oh, so that's where that is going. I mean, yay Kai!

Taiyo: YOU LITERALLY ATTEMPTED TO KILL ME FOR LOOKING UP YOUR SKIRT!
I.T: *not buying Furījia's bullshit*
Furījia: Ehehe...I...forgot my spear had the tip attached..? Teehee~?

images

Maybe? How they meet and what connection they'd share remains to be seen but I am open.

Actually I considered tossing Kenji in the Sagiso sweep but then Shen ruined the tunnel opportunity with his randomized teams and yes I am still salty over that >=O

Ah yes, if you tossed Kenji in there he'd immediately make a solid 2nd. First place belongs to Takato by the way.

Furījia: Ehehe...I...forgot my spear had the tip attached..? Teehee~?

images

Ah yes, if you tossed Kenji in there he'd immediately make a solid 2nd. First place belongs to Takato by the way.

Once again a character I made only to justify giving Azumi Shadow Possession steals thunder from my main cast. Funny how the one I didn't want the exposure (Beating on a Sound 4 member, Sagiso dynamic) gets it no disrespect to him XD

Taiyo: Ill give you the benefit of a doubt, and also I'd like a rematch, and this time, make sure you wear combat gear
Furījia: W-why would you want to hurt me more!? Q.q
maxresdefault.jpg

Once again a character I made only to justify giving Azumi Shadow Possession steals thunder from my main cast. Funny how the one I didn't want the exposure (Beating on a Sound 4 member, Sagiso dynamic) gets it no disrespect to him XD
*shrugs*

He was in the right place at the right time I guess xD

I'm not forcing Sagisō into any real relationship, so she's going to gravitate towards the people she spends the most time around since that's how normal relationships work.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Actually I considered tossing Kenji in the Sagiso sweep but then Shen ruined the tunnel opportunity with his randomized teams and yes I am still salty over that =O
Hey, everyone else voted for it XD
Taiyo: See Zaku, I tried your way and you made me make her cry. Now how am I supposed to deal with this....Sagiso how do you make your sister stop crying?
Zaku: that just means he’s a runt, move on to someone more worth your time

Furījia: W-why would you want to hurt me more!? Q.q
maxresdefault.jpg

*shrugs*

He was in the right place at the right time I guess xD

I'm not forcing Sagisō into any real relationship, so she's going to gravitate towards the people she spends the most time around since that's how normal relationships work.

Nah makes sense from Sagiso's view.

Just Shen kinda cheesing Kenji out of his chance is what urks me more than anything. I wanted to follow up on their first encounter but nothing has come of it which ship or not is a bit disheartening.

And if Kenji got a "better" showing in that cluster of a battle with Zaku and Reaver and everyone I probably wouldn't have harped on the Takato point with Kidomaru. But Takato looked impressive in that and the Kin fight while Kenji was....not. Nobody really shinned in that cluster of a fight I controlled outside of Tomiko not dying to the spear. Azumi I had fight myself basically XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Just Shen kinda cheesing Kenji out of his chance is what urks me more than anything. I wanted to follow up on their first encounter but nothing has come of it which ship or not is a bit disheartenin
...starting to take it personally now

And if Kenji got a "better" showing in that cluster of a battle with Zaku and Reaver and everyone I probably wouldn't have harped on the Takato point with Kidomaru. But Takato looked impressive in that and the Kin fight while Kenji was....not. Nobody really shinned in that cluster of a fight I controlled outside of Tomiko not dying to the spear. Azumi I had fight myself basically XD
Hey, Mori looked pretty dang impressive, as did reaver and Aisha

I mean I took it personally then to, but it was the Invasion Arc I had like 20 things to focus on so I couldn't complain as much as I should have then XD

Aisha was beaten along with Luna & Sky by Azumi most of their exchange casually and she had no contribution to the Reaver fight. It is her only fight but I don't see it in that light myself. Mori I agree to some extent.

It was Reaver's fight who outshined everyone.

Taiyo: I can try but I dont think itll help at this point. Uh Furījia, I didnt mean to hurt your feelings with the offer, you dont deserve to be hit for anything, plus you're cool.
Furījia: Hyaa- I, emm ...you might be...just a bit cool as well. >///<

Furījia is a simple one once she gets over her minor trauma. She'll be pretty upfront about everything and probably make faces at her opponents and such, but she's embarrassed easily, though not to the point of not speaking. She might beat around the bush though.

Kiro has to come back to the Mist anyways for the swords so Kai be ready. He’ll probably be bringing Mori along too.
Ah yes, the fabled heist of swords that I can't use without falling over.

I could see Tomiko and Mori with their spiffs and hippie outfits...pffft
Mori, probably yes. Hell, get him in a good mood and he might make them himself Tomiko, not sure.
*Sees both Mori & Katsuo around as well*

Might have competition there XD

Tomiko: W-wait what?
Well, one of the competitors is more interested in peace and the other has about the emotional range of a teaspoon when it comes to other feelings than anger or sass

Mori might be the biggest criminal in this RP, constantly taking someone's thunder.

They should be the wealthiest nation given their edge in natural resources constant missions in foreign soil and well not recent recoveries from civil war a lah the Mist. How we rank them in the AU is up to you guys.
Wealth doesn't really equal a good economy though.

Most Jonin have hundreds of A and S ranked missions under their belts, and those missions always give upwards of several hundred thousand to millions of ryo in rewards.

But as you've noticed, none of the Ninja in the series are exactly spend thrifts. Where all this money goes? Idk, but certainly not into their economy.

They probably have a buttload of completely stagnant wealth where they just have money rotting in a corner somewhere.