• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, my idea was Sakura just making a grave to honor Hashima's memory. Figured it was a small but nice little moment to include for her and might open up discussion with Kai later in the RP if he sees it given she was the one "okay" Xeno.
Kiro: That’s cool. Rest in peace I guess...?

Wrong reply rip

You see, I tried reading your post like three times. Couldn’t bring myself to read past the second paragraph. :'|

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@kyuukestu pretty sure Shen might need to have Kai react to the imminent flame that is crawiling up his arm.
Plus I might have Taiyo visit Hashima's memorial and she did save his life one time so I feel it would be nice if he properly acknowledged her.
Hahaha while that’s true, considering this is a ninja that uses water and ice, well...shouldn’t be too difficult :p
Who else needs to post before we can wrap up day one?
Hm! So should I timeskip my next post?

Fair enough was just curious.

Koki'o will respond, not too sure bout Amari though she seems less than willing to be around the Suna Shinobi.

If I'm doing a Koki'o response...guess it'll be Koki'o, Yasu and some lazy script for Nadeshiko.
Hahaha while that’s true, considering this is a ninja that uses water and ice, well...shouldn’t be too difficult :p

Hm! So should I timeskip my next post?
Nope, seems we've got a few conversations that need to be finished properly.

Also @Godjacob im having trouble making a fluent reply as I dont want Katsuo to sit back and explain to Tomiko why her breakdown of his perspective on himself is completely wrong.
Katsuo wasnt meaning it as hes a pointless meat shield or anything. He means he doesnt want other to get hurt because of him. Its the same gist as why Tomiko will always help, big goals for herself.

Im likely just over analyzing the situation, but it started to feel like Tomiko was start to get a pity-party mindset with Katsuo as if hes some self loathing, suicidal shinobi. And thats not how I inteneded to come off at all.

Also @Godjacob im having trouble making a fluent reply as I dont want Katsuo to sit back and explain to Tomiko why her breakdown of his perspective on himself is completely wrong.
Katsuo wasnt meaning it as hes a pointless meat shield or anything. He means he doesnt want other to get hurt because of him. Its the same gist as why Tomiko will always help, big goals for herself.

Im likely just over analyzing the situation, but it started to feel like Tomiko was start to get a pity-party mindset with Katsuo as if hes some self loathing, suicidal shinobi. And thats not how I inteneded to come off at all.

I mean the "pity party" thing was more so my feelings then Tomiko. Tomiko's main thing was that she doesn't want people to keep risking their lives and stressing she live and leave them behind for her own sake.

You can just have Katsuo not respond verbally if you don't want to respond to Tomiko's speech word for word but some kind of response, even internal thinking or anything along with a "goodnight" or something would be nice if you are able.

I mean the "pity party" thing was more so my feelings then Tomiko. Tomiko's main thing was that she doesn't want people to keep risking their lives and stressing she live and leave them behind for her own sake.

You can just have Katsuo not respond verbally if you don't want to respond to Tomiko's speech word for word but some kind of response, even internal thinking or anything along with a "goodnight" or something would be nice if you are able.

Yeah, sure. Gimme a few minutes.

So tell me...how well would Needle Jizo work if were say...I dunno, scalped with a shuriken for example?
Well, a shuriken wouldn't be able to cut through the hair once it's been infused with chakra. Maybe if the Shuriken had also been infused with chakra then it could cut through some.
I’ll be honest, after I saw the line where she felt pity for Kiro I thought it was a wrap. It wasn’t cuz your post was too long or anything. I just got scared lel
Lmao, nah I was speaking more to how people see the Uchiha as a result of their eyes and solely that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It's all beautifully choreographed in my mind.

I've picked a bunch of fighting styles from the various nations that I'll have her learn, and the same is also true for Baiyan, except Baiyan will have purely sword-styles.

Oh, and Hyō will become a Hunter Nin...just to bully Kai.
Wonder who she hunts down first...meanwhile Tsuki will find other ways to bully Kai, the two will make an excellent duo.

She probably hunts down Kiro first...cause what better way to bully Kai?
At that point it gets to where he would have to kill her quietly or knock her unconscious really. He wouldn’t stand for that, like not by an inkling
Kiro has to come back to the Mist anyways for the swords so Kai be ready. He’ll probably be bringing Mori along too.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Pretty sure Hyō can hold her own against a Kai using Water-Release, she'd probably even win. Ice release is a trickier situation to deal with though.
Probably even win? *scoffs* you cant stand against such purity
Kiro has to come back to the Mist anyways for the swords so Kai be ready. He’ll probably be bringing Mori along too.
Kai:...why the mole though?
Kai doesn't stand by most things but consent is not what kyuu requires here.
Hahaha true enough, though it would be downright humiliating to lose to Hyo of all people considering the advantage