• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are also making the assumption he is running outside the protection of the jinchuriki, let alone outside the battlefield, knowing the byakugan
If he runs in LCM, the Jinchuriki won't be able to keep up.

The Jinchuriki also aren't capable of blocking her because she doesn't need to stick around to fight them. She can aim straight for taking down Kiro quickly, and he won't last too long against her.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A work in Progress on Reaver's Sprite
reaver experiment.png

I like how they get smaller and smaller with each one. Excellent work, her umbrella kinda looks like a shovel on a casual glance XD but I love it.

Yeahhhh I really messed up there. I cant make pixel umbrellas, but I tried! XD. nice to know she's appreciated.

I may need to resize Reaver when i'm finished, because I need to scale Reaver himself (the pilot) to scale with Kai and Azumi.

but hey, if you like it, I could send a standalone to Azumi for you to keep:

Azumi.png

Blub blub blub, was rushing to finish that post so it was a bit messy and I had to end it early. Was almost late for class xD

Kudos on the sprite by the way Shen, I can only imagine how tedious it must be. Hopefully not as mind-numbing as writing code xD

Maybe the next one you could do is Kia Yuki~ ?
Don't push your luck Kyuu, although it would be fun

Kudos on the sprite by the way Shen, I can only imagine how tedious it must be. Hopefully not as mind-numbing as writing code xD

Maybe the next one you could do is Kia Yuki~ ?

Thanks! Yeah you have no idea XD. Music was the only thing keeping me going throughout it all.

Kia...Yuki....NO
MegaAbsol right? @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Get in the bunker, lest you get washed away by the fan art

I shall have his heart roasted with a spit