• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
just realized that sagiso's #1 love interest (unless her flashback fight changed that) beat a jinchuriki yet godjacob still thinks of him as a whatever background character

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Awww foewey, you off-screened a chance to murder those Jinchuriki.

cheater~

well, I suppose you're quite confident with them. We'll see if we can cut that Biju number to 1.
But they aren’t even going for the jinchurki XD
Kin and Yukimaru...aren't very skillful. They're hardly Biju tiered. More like...Chunin -genin in kin's case- with a bunch of power.
Kin isn’t too skillful, she’s just blind rage. But that means she will constantly fight a battle of attrition. Yukimaru is far more conservative however with his chakra.

Nah, she'll probably just watch to make sure that neither Shura nor Takato gets hurt.

So then it’s really just 4 v 2 then.

Takato and Kin are aquatinted, so Kin will probably try and attack him.

That leaves Yukimaru to Shura. With Kiro and Tayuya aiding in their own escape, I imagine it is only a formality before they make their leave

So then it’s really just 4 v 2 then.

Takato and Kin are aquatinted, so Kin will probably try and attack him.

That leaves Yukimaru to Shura. With Kiro and Tayuya aiding in their own escape, I imagine it is only a formality before they make their leave
Lmao, you do realize if that happens then without the Jinchuriki to act as fodder protection, Hina will casually subdue both of them...right?

Tayuya's genjutsu will be all but useless as she's very aware of her skillset and can seal her hearing before hand, the Doki are too clumsy to pose a threat to her, and Stage II Tayuya still wouldn't dare to get into close range with Hinagiku. Besides Kiro can't outrun Hina even with LCM activated.
Kiro’s speed is actually pretty insane with both CS and LCM. I suppose Hina will be able to see it in a bit.

Tayuya's genjutsu will be all but useless as she's very aware of her skillset and can seal her hearing before hand, the Doki are too clumsy to pose a threat to her, and Stage II Tayuya still wouldn't dare to get into close range with Hinagiku. Besides Kiro can't outrun Hina even with LCM activated.

There are two jinchuriki. Those two are reason enough for her to basically have the odds stacked against her. Throw in Tayuya and Kiro, who would most likely be able to subdue Takato and Shura by themselves

There are two jinchuriki. Those two are reason enough for her to basically have the odds stacked against her. Throw in Tayuya and Kiro, who would most likely be able to subdue Takato and Shura by themselves
Well depending on how badly Hina bodies Kiro in the flashback, he might be conflicted. Plus Henshina may also help. Either way, I’m having fun just playing these scenarios in my head lel

Kiro’s speed is actually pretty insane with both CS and LCM. I suppose Hina will be able to see it in a bit.
I know, but do you have enough chakra to maintain a 20km lead? Cause Hina's not slow, and her speed increasing techniques have no where near the level of chakra drain that Kiro's has.

If Kiro runs it doesn't matter because none of them would be able to keep up. Kiro running is literally him isolating himself from his team.