• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sagisō: *having second thoughts about this Kiro thing*
It wasn’t originally gonna be like that. I was gonnna have him willingly catch her since there wasn’t any reason for him not to. Then I realized she was falling from over 100 feet and that could kill both of them upon impact.

The second version was him using the full speed of LCM/CS to catch her but then I realized how similar it would be to when Sagisō saved him in the cave. Plus he needs some juice to attack Hina afterwards. So I came up with that last choice instead. Sorry if it wasn’t what you wanted.

Ah, I'd also like to say there's no need to make him a traitorous slimeball just because that's his image in the discussion section of the RP. His personality is all you, and you can interpret his actions any way you want.

Sure, he killed Hashima, but he also gave her a chance to surrender first.

He betrayed the Mist...but that's honestly to be expected. Canonically, and in AU, the Mist treats their 3rd Caste members like slaves and serfs. Wanting to leave that kind of situation doesn't make him deplorable in any way.

He betrayed the sound, but from his perspective, he was simply doing what he could when faced with overwhelming odds and paired with people who could no longer fulfill their promise of safety.

What his morals are and where his bottom line is are entirely up to you. Sagisō doesn't consider the Chunin exams, or the rank of Chunin as sufficient reason to take a life, but she does consider Kidomaru breaking her arm as a sufficient reason to kill him. She considered Kai's claims of family as sufficient reason to help him but also considers his act of leaving mid-battle as sufficient enough reason to have lost any trust she might've placed him in, and burning any sympathy she might've had for him.

This is all to say, that in the end it is your character and you decide how they approach situations, not popular belief.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
What happened in the fight now? I didn't read all of it and want to know how they're in the air now and any other important points off-the-wall fight

I think Sagiso used the last of her energy on an attack that nearly killed kiro. Sagiso then basically passed out and is falling down toward her death. Kiro instead of using the rest of his energy to escape, is seemingly using it to help Sagiso survive the fall.

So...Kiro victory

I think Sagiso used the last of her energy on an attack that nearly killed kiro. Sagiso then basically passed out and is falling down toward her death. Kiro instead of using the rest of his energy to escape, is seemingly using it to help Sagiso survive the fall.

So...Kiro victory
lmfao? escape where? with what skill? with his impaled leg? If he did that he could just kiss any freedom goodbye.

More so attempt an escape rather than escape XD
He's going to try an attack the Clan Head, so he's doing something equally retarded either way lol.

I just haven't decided how to put him down yet.
Impaled foot actually lel
same thing, you didn't react to it, but when Kiro impaled his foot on Sagisō's hair, at the same moment she also wrapped her hair around the same leg to ensure he couldn't escape.

Still more than Sagiso & Azumi *Shrugs*
Nah, pretty sure they've had more than 5

1 before the Prelims to form teams
2 when they met Ryo
3 post Sagisō's coma (3 days after her fight with Kai)
4 pre-chunin tournament in the waiting room
5 when Sagisō interrupted Azumi's battle
6 Sagisō gifting Azumi's hand in marriage
7 the clone Azumi left to talk with Sagisō at the Hyūga manner

least a few more than 5 xD

Ah, I'd also like to say there's no need to make him a traitorous slimeball just because that's his image in the discussion section of the RP. His personality is all you, and you can interpret his actions any way you want.

Sure, he killed Hashima, but he also gave her a chance to surrender first.

He betrayed the Mist...but that's honestly to be expected. Canonically, and in AU, the Mist treats their 3rd Caste members like slaves and serfs. Wanting to leave that kind of situation doesn't make him deplorable in any way.

He betrayed the sound, but from his perspective, he was simply doing what he could when faced with overwhelming odds and paired with people who could no longer fulfill their promise of safety.

What his morals are and where his bottom line is are entirely up to you. Sagisō doesn't consider the Chunin exams, or the rank of Chunin as sufficient reason to take a life, but she does consider Kidomaru breaking her arm as a sufficient reason to kill him. She considered Kai's claims of family as sufficient reason to help him but also considers his act of leaving mid-battle as sufficient enough reason to have lost any trust she might've placed him in, and burning any sympathy she might've had for him.

This is all to say, that in the end it is your character and you decide how they approach situations, not popular belief.
Well Sagisō did just try to kill with that last attack. He could’ve lost atleast limb or two if he hadn’t moved in time. Motivation or not, catching her is still a pretty stand up thing he’s doing.

It would be fair to assume that after everything he’s done, in his position, Kiro should expect Hina to kill him. He’s not trying to be treacherous or anything. All he can really do is look out for himself at this point in the story. Stopping Sagisō from falling, in his mind, could be a way to get Hina from killing him.

Well Sagisō did just try to kill with that last attack. He could’ve lost atleast limb or two if he hadn’t moved in time. Motivation or not, catching her is still a pretty stand up thing he’s doing.

It would be fair to assume that after everything he’s done, in his position, Kiro should expect Hina to kill him. He’s not trying to be treacherous or anything. All he can really do is look out for himself at this point in the story. Stopping Sagisō from falling, in his mind, could be a way to get Hina from killing him.
You make it sound like Kiro didn't try to cripple both her legs with explosive tags in his like...first attack.

Possibly lethal attacks are hardly anything to fuss over unless it was agreed beforehand not to use them.

I wasn't calling him treacherous, I was speaking more generally about the perception of him as treacherous.

These three all took place in one conversation. With Zaku and the three way battle. And there was no official in RP conversation given we time skipped shortly after she woke up.
Nai.

The first conversation was before any of the battles had started.

The second was the date fight.

The third was when she interrupted Azumi's fight with Kiro and Azumi's little speech.

Just saying they need more time to develop this friendship rather than just saying they are friends and calling it a day. Feels cheap and I want to avoid that.
that won't happen, they'll have time to interact. though I'm not sure how to fit Sagisō into team Azumi's business. She'll probably travel with them, but she won't really participate in their missions. She has research to do. Maybe just be there for some conversation with Azumi after each mission or something.
How many conversations did Shura have with Sagiso? Actually how many people has he interacted with?
Hmm, probably like...the same 5.

You make it sound like Kiro didn't try to cripple both her legs with explosive tags in his like...first attack.

Possibly lethal attacks are hardly anything to fuss over unless it was agreed beforehand not to use them.

I wasn't calling him treacherous, I was speaking more generally about the perception of him as treacherous.
But she saw the attack coming and had plenty of time to react. If it wasn’t for the clone, there is a chance Kiro wouldn’t see the attack coming. Even if he did, without the LCM, he wouldn’t be able to react appropriately.

Nothing is wrong with lethal attacks but there shouldn’t be any surprise why Kiro thinks Sagisō nearly killed him.

And yeah, I know what you mean. I personally don’t agree that he’s treacherous either. As for this moment, Kiro doesn’t have any treacherous motives except thinking about his own well-being.

fair enough...by the way, did Azumi actually get the curse mark? I do recall a few people being around when the curse mark ceremony was happening, but I hadn't been paying too much attention to it.

No.

Azumi had a clone stick around in her place to watch the events. Orochimaru caught "her" observing and made the offer for their little alliance before the clone departed.

Which nothing ever came of the plot at all by the way. Kinda a wasted trail...

that won't happen, they'll have time to interact. though I'm not sure how to fit Sagisō into team Azumi's business. She'll probably travel with them, but she won't really participate in their missions. She has research to do. Maybe just be there for some conversation with Azumi after each mission or something.

Yeah the way things progressed was kinda rushed all things considered. They should have said something in the Sound 4 Chase Arc or the Invasion Arc but nothing.

No.

Azumi had a clone stick around in her place to watch the events. Orochimaru caught "her" observing and made the offer for their little alliance before the clone departed.

I mean Orochimaru was willing to work with her. Azumi just kept pushing the other way. It fit her character though so I can’t complain lel

I mean Orochimaru was willing to work with her. Azumi just kept pushing the other way. It fit her character though so I can’t complain lel

Except she didn't. They never interacted again either positively or negatively. Nobody from his side ever came to her, Zaku and company never acknowledged this "deal" between them and Reaver overshadowed that fight anyway. Nothing.

No.

Still technically open. Azumi just never dived into it again. Though I’m sure Orochimaru would trust her if she delivers a certain Kiro...

Yeah that's the only time something between the two happened either in a positive or negative direction after the initial meeting. Her mentions of him on occasion. Which between this and Orochimaru's uncharacteristic lax attitude towards Kiro seems to show just a lack of care for subjects of interest.

Oh that area is going to get active real soon, trust me on that.

As far as Azumi goes, she kinda has to blame herself, as she never went to seek him out.

But she saw the attack coming and had plenty of time to react. If it wasn’t for the clone, there is a chance Kiro wouldn’t see the attack coming. Even if he did, without the LCM, he wouldn’t be able to react appropriately.

Nothing is wrong with lethal attacks but there shouldn’t be any surprise why Kiro thinks Sagisō nearly killed him.

And yeah, I know what you mean. I personally don’t agree that he’s treacherous either. As for this moment, Kiro doesn’t have any treacherous motives except thinking about his own well-being.
As far as she's concerned that's only to be expected, he used his lightning style clone to throw a paper bomb at her while simultaneously launching a fire style jutsu at her. With her positioning, it would've been pretty unlikely for her to get out as uninjured as she was.

She'd been in quite a bit of danger as well. The reason she doesn't take them it heart is that she doesn't believe Kiro would genuinely want to kill her, but its simply a fact that when having an all-out battle with ninjutsu, the battle would get dangerous and potentially lethal. Unless she feels like particularly malicious intent is direct at her, she generally won't mind.
Yeah the way things progressed was kinda rushed all things considered. They should have said something in the Sound 4 Chase Arc or the Invasion Arc but nothing.
They hadn't been in the same area for most of that arc I believe.

Oh that area is going to get active real soon, trust me on that.

As far as Azumi goes, she kinda has to blame herself, as she never went to seek him out.

But does she really? Their relationship was one of a "you scratch my back I scratch yours" thing and Orochimaru never showed any interest in Azumi or making certain she'd hold her end of the deal and really anything Azumi wanted (Eg. The Forbidden Scroll) she got on her own more or less without resistance.

But does she really? Their relationship was one of a "you scratch my back I scratch yours" thing and Orochimaru never showed any interest in Azumi
Because he knew she had priorities and loyalties to another village. He gave her a doorway despite it though, leaving it open to walkthrough. To aid the attack against the leaf and come back to meet him in the sound. She did none of those things.

Because he knew she had priorities and loyalties to another village. He gave her a doorway despite it though, leaving it open to walkthrough. To aid the attack against the leaf and come back to meet him in the sound. She did none of those things.

Except he had her stomp on her headband as a symbol of loyalty which she did. Granted it was a fake but he had no way to know that since he didn't dive into her even on a surface level. Not even a grunt Oto to check on her in any capacity. There was no door and no conversation or discussion after their first meeting.

Except he had her stomp on her headband as a symbol of loyalty which she did. Granted it was a fake but he had no way to know that since he didn't dive into her even on a surface level. Not even a grunt Oto to check on her in any capacity. There was no door and no conversation or discussion after their first meeting.

Regardless. He gave her the key to the door of loyalty and trust. She just didn’t decide to open the door. He gave her a simple task. And she didn’t do it.