• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All shall be rectified in time, right after this arc Sagisō will track down team Azumi, then we'll have all the time in the world to chat. She might even bring Kiro...depending on how things develop.

Okay is there a reason Konoha would allow someone who knowingly went to Orochimaru just walk out of the village with Sagiso? I feel you undermine Konoha a bit too much when you decide these things.

Okay is there a reason Konoha would allow someone who knowingly went to Orochimaru just walk out of the village with Sagiso? I feel you undermine Konoha a bit too much when you decide these things.
I mean if they come back with the eight tails or even come close to capturing it thanks to him, that should count for something. Danzo may have some plans for him too. Oh and his partnership with Orochimaru as well. We need to work on that Shen.

I mean if they come back with the eight tails or even come close to capturing it thanks to him, that should count for something. Danzo may have some plans for him too. Oh and his partnership with Orochimaru as well. We need to work on that Shen.

Danzo would never let Kiro out of his sight if he were in character. Like at all, much less give the OK to just let him go with Sagiso.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay. Where and when was this told by her at any point. They had their meeting, the clone left and then she never spoke with Orochimaru or anyone affiliated with him again. Zaku had no clue of this meeting or deal made and didn't pressure or inform her of this task. Nothing.
The same conversation with the clone
Yeah that we will

I'm not undermining Konoha, and he doesn't get to just walk out of the village. I'd said it depends on how things develop. First and foremost, Hinagiku would want to put a juinjutsu seal on Kiro, as well as a few other things before he could leave. Furthermore, it's because he'd willingly go to Orochimaru that they can use him as bait for Orochimaru.

I'm not undermining Konoha, and he doesn't get to just walk out of the village. I'd said it depends on how things develop. First and foremost, Hinagiku would want to put a juinjutsu seal on Kiro, as well as a few other things before he could leave. Furthermore, it's because he'd willingly go to Orochimaru that they can use him as bait for Orochimaru.

....by leaving him all alone with Sagiso while they road travel? You do know if Orochimaru cared to get Kiro back this would be prime set up for a quick abduction. Not that he has showed he cares for him mind you but still.

....by leaving him all alone with Sagiso while they road travel? You do know if Orochimaru cared to get Kiro back this would be prime set up for a quick abduction. Not that he has showed he cares for him mind you but still.
It wouldn't matter if he abducted Kiro because he wouldn't be able to get his hands on the Sharingan, which has to do with that juinjutsu I was talking about. Hina would have no intention of just handing Kiro over to Orochimaru.

Considering Tsunade's history with Orochimaru it will need to be damn convincing. Though given Retro controls her now might be easier.
This goes on the assumption Orochimaru, the ninja scholar, wouldn't know a counter seal to deal with this. Making a big assumption here...
*sigh*

Knowing me, do you really think I'd just send the Sharingan to Shen?

*sigh*

Knowing me, do you really think I'd just send the Sharingan to Shen?

Well considering Orochimaru's canon nature it would be easy for Shen to justify some BS counter seal fanon jutsu to deal with what seal you place on him. No seal is unbreakable.

*looks at Shen’s latest post*

I wonder if that seal is already on Kiro...

IDK, all I do know is for once Shen is actually having Orochimaru play up his obsessive side with the Sharingan which is a breath of fresh air after much OOC stuff with him.

Well, he seemed to care for Jinchuriki far more than the Sharingan or Kiro which he was incredibly indifferent towards. Yes that is a bit OOC for me given Orochimaru's actual attitude towards Jinchuriki and of course his feelings on his desire for the Sharingan. Just came off as uncaring and way too lax.

I thought I did a pretty good job of orochiamru demanding Kabuto use Kiro as a sacrificial lamb during the sound four arc. And Kabuto disobeyed, leading to Kiro’s capture. So orochiamru realized he would need to wait for an opportunity to strike again, as Kiro captured with a now high alert leaf village is a bad move

Now Kiro is out of the village.

Not to mention Absurd was a thing...his entire appearance was an instrument of Orochimaru

“Hmm....interesting dream. In one sense, we are alike you and I.” Orochimaru said to her. “We both despise Kohona. All the nations will eventually fall to me, but kohona will be the first. You know why? I’ll tell you a little secret.”

Orochiamru’s Lips nearly touched her head, his tounge was seen touching her cheek.

“Kohona will fall within the month, and when it does. I hope you choose the right side...”

Here is what Orochimaru said. It wasn't even an offer, and it referenced after Konoha was already destroyed hoping she'd be part of his new world order. Not hinting or swaying Azumi to help spread the flames as a task of loyalty or a test or anything which would have been a billion times better. The fact that he did nothing not even send a nameless grunt to sway Azumi to the line or seemed to care for her at all is a bit odd.

It was just a wasted arc to this point.

Here is what Orochimaru said. It wasn't even an offer, and it referenced after Konoha was already destroyed hoping she'd be part of his new world order. Not hinting or swaying Azumi to help spread the flames as a task of loyalty or a test or anything which would have been a billion times better. The fact that he did nothing not even send a nameless grunt to sway Azumi to the line or seemed to care for her at all is a bit odd.

It was just a wasted arc to this point.

It was basically a more subtle way of saying it.

Also...it kinda seems you just finding things to complain about at this point...?

I thought I did a pretty good job of orochiamru demanding Kabuto use Kiro as a sacrificial lamb during the sound four arc. And Kabuto disobeyed, leading to Kiro’s capture. So orochiamru realized he would need to wait for an opportunity to strike again, as Kiro captured with a now high alert leaf village is a bad move

Now Kiro is out of the village.

Not to mention Absurd was a thing...his entire appearance was an instrument of Orochimaru

You had Orochimaru make one post of him being mad a Kabuto over the Kiro situation (The first time he showed he cared about Kiro any more than any other nameless pawn) which I even commented on at the time.

It was basically a more subtle way of saying it.

Also...it kinda seems you just finding things to complain about at this point...?

Nah I am just saying this was a wasted direction for Azumi/Orochimaru as they've had no interaction even indirect interaction and again it was not even a subtle ask to destroy Konoha to show her valor or anything. Just bummed about it is all.

Nah I am just saying this was a wasted direction for Azumi/Orochimaru as they've had no interaction even indirect interaction and again it was not even a subtle ask to destroy Konoha to show her valor or anything. Just bummed about it is all.

In all fairness, Orochiamru usually doesn’t chase others, he lets others chase after him

I was also commanding 100% of the inasvion forces alongside Kou, Reaver, the Yuki, Kai, Kushina, and many many others at the time. I couldn’t have covered all my bases 100% of the time, but I did try.

In all fairness, Orochiamru usually doesn’t chase others, he lets others chase after him

I was also commanding 100% of the inasvion forces alongside Kou, Reaver, the Yuki, Kai, Kushina, and many many others at the time. I couldn’t have covered all my bases 100% of the time, but I did try.

And I was comanding the other 90% of Konoha's forces so I can relate XD

Just saying anything would have made it better. Heck he didn't even react or have somebody react in his squad when Azumi was about to murder his prized Kiro. Something before the invasion would have made it a bit stronger is all I am saying here.

eck he didn't even react or have somebody react in his squad when Azumi was about to murder his prized Kiro.
I don’t recall that even happening.

*sigh* just it seems whenever you reflect on something in the Rp you make me regret more and more things I’ve done. How about we just think about a brighter future and plot this Rp can have instead of thinking of ways to complaining about what happened?

Yes, Yes he was. Why?
Just curious as to how he was supposed to react to any of this Sound-Chase arc stuff if he was comatose.
Nah he woke up during the tail end of it to discover himself in Kimimaro's body and he yelled at Kabuto before Kabuto justified his action and Orochimaru decided to bide his time next time.
He's in Kimimaros body, is he? Interesting...