• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am.

@kyuukestu No idea who you are targeting next with Sagiso, but for once I feel confident to face her. Would be more fun if you target me after Hinagiku's training though
I'm probably...not doing anything with her. Having essentially a somewhat willing husband candidate there's no reason for her to go challenging people unless she, and by she I mean me, gets bored. Thus, I'll probably refocus on creating ninjutsu and some various things I want to mess around with.

I'm probably...not doing anything with her. Having essentially a somewhat willing husband candidate there's no reason for her to go challenging people unless she, and by she I mean me, gets bored. Thus, I'll probably refocus on creating ninjutsu and some various things I want to mess around with.
Until you get bored. That can't take long

Likewise

Also I find that this a hilarious title to have, I always thought that whoever has this title was a joke, but now this confirms it xD.
No offense Kyuu.
non-taken, the Crying Star is what she's called.

Rank....35?

Yea,

35th Ranked Crying Star Twin Tailed Scorpion Xie Bao
Until you get bored. That can't take long
Depends, I've got a whole slew of ideas to research. Particularly some of them actually require actual research so that I know what I'm talking about in RP.

I spent a couple days researching traditional chinese medicine and that's probably where Sagisō's unique form is gonna come from.

I also spent several days researching Baguazhang, though there aren't a lot of descriptions for the actual techniques, merely descriptions for the characteristics of each style.

non-taken, the Crying Star is what she's called.

Rank....35?

Yea,

35th Ranked Crying Star Twin Tailed Scorpion Xie Bao

Depends, I've got a whole slew of ideas to research. Particularly some of them actually require actual research so that I know what I'm talking about in RP.

I spent a couple days researching traditional chinese medicine and that's probably where Sagisō's unique form is gonna come from.

I also spent several days researching Baguazhang, though there aren't a lot of descriptions for the actual techniques, merely descriptions for the characteristics of each style.
Baguazhang sounds nasty, what is it?

Baguazhang sounds nasty, what is it?
Its the fighting style the gentle fist is based on.

It's a form of Chinese fighting style which involved circular movements, but it's been pretty diversified over the years and has at least 20+ distinct forms or something.
Baguazhang in IpMan. (The one in the Black is Baguazhang, and the White is Wingchun.)

This is a Bagua demonstration

Its the fighting style the gentle fist is based on.

It's a form of Chinese fighting style which involved circular movements, but it's been pretty diversified over the years and has at least 20+ distinct forms or something.
Baguazhang in IpMan. (The one in the Black is Baguazhang, and the White is Wingchun.)

This is a Bagua demonstration
That is a great answer for my question, thank you

That is a great answer for my question, thank you
It is way more complex than just that because there are so many different variations of it.

Sagisō is only proficient in the mainstream variations. I'm saving the rest for having her learn Kai Men Baji Quan (Open-Gate Eight Extremities Fist), and the Piguaquan (Chop-hanging Palm) which work nicely together with each other and Baguazhang.
Well, I would kinda like a Baiyan response to Azumi before the time skip. Though given how isolated their event is from the actual arc plot feels weird how we do days between the two areas XD
Hmmm, can fit that into my last post give me a min.

Sooo I finally made a Kai audition:

*cough*

Ima keep procrastinating the rest of Kai's lines xD sorry.

As a side note;
Sagisō & Furījia - by the Lovely MegaAbsol
Untitled24-1.png

I got pretty close during the The pure blood foundation part XD. I had to edit it out
"You won't be actually pure blood, we just want your money." At first I thought you were making an Old Spice commercial with the 'Look at me, now at your teammate, now at me.' It is a great piece of work, I need to get my lines done. Although when I try to do Michi I just sound like an old woman or a gremlin. I have yet to truly nail his voice

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You won't be actually pure blood, we just want your money." At first I thought you were making an Old Spice commercial with the 'Look at me, now at your teammate, now at me.' It is a great piece of work
Oh orginally it was supposed to be like that. But I just kind of made it up as I went along XD

is a great piece of work, I need to get my lines done. Although when I try to do Michi I just sound like an old woman or a gremlin. I have yet to truly nail his voice
I mean that’s kind of how he sounds. Very coarse and lispy boy.

Oh orginally it was supposed to be like that. But I just kind of made it up as I went along XD
That is amazing, improv is a great art

I mean that’s kind of how he sounds. Very coarse and lispy boy.
That's the issue. The lisp I can do and the high pitch isn't that hard anymore, but the coarse-ness (that is a word right?) is hard. My voice is either too smooth or I am hard to understand when I do succeed