• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would be the most important fight to me in the entire RP. It's more than just Tomiko vs. Sagiso it is me vs. you. It's to prove I can actually hang with one of you guys in a battle that I can actually be a decent writer in a battle for pete's sake. That I belong here.

Sagiso perhaps even more than Kiro represents this divide between the top of the pyramid with the majority. The natural prodigy with talents and skills and tactical insight beyond compare. With Tomiko being just the "here to have fun" type who by all accounts stands no chance on paper.

To show that is wrong. To try and prove she can compete, my cast can compete, I can compete. That I am not getting invested, not wasting my time on characters who won't matter when we escalate things and are just cannon fodder to the stars.
Spoken like a shonen protagonist

This would be the most important fight to me in the entire RP. It's more than just Tomiko vs. Sagiso it is me vs. you. It's to prove I can actually hang with one of you guys in a battle that I can actually be a decent writer in a battle for pete's sake. That I belong here.

Sagiso perhaps even more than Kiro represents this divide between the top of the pyramid with the majority. The natural prodigy with talents and skills and tactical insight beyond compare. With Tomiko being just the "here to have fun" type who by all accounts stands no chance on paper.

To show that is wrong. To try and prove she can compete, my cast can compete, I can compete. That I am not getting invested, not wasting my time on characters who won't matter when we escalate things and are just cannon fodder to the stars.
Well said! Then you have your battle against Sagisō. I won't allow you to leave without giving me a satisfying battle ya know?

This sounds mean

31. ~ 31. [ Defeat Star ] : Living King Yama { Ruan Xiaoqi | Ruan Mei'er }

The 31st Heavenly Star, the Defeat Star, God of Death. Her title doesn't speak to herself, but her foes, she wasn't given the nickname god of Death for nothing.

Well said! Then you have your battle against Sagisō. I won't allow you to leave without giving me a satisfying battle ya know?

The 31st Heavenly Star, the Defeat Star, God of Death. Her title doesn't speak to herself, but her foes, she wasn't given the nickname god of Death for nothing.
Oh damn, I thought it was a piss take at her bad win-loss ratio

True, but you have to admit with Tomiko's shaky record being titled "Defeat Star" would be seen as insulting to her XD

So standard Kyuu stuff
Lmfao, I think this one is even above that. I had to look through a bunch of different sources before I could even begin.

Speaking of the Stars though; interested in having Taji become the Inferior Star?

I would grant you the position of 5 Tiger General, particularly Fierce Star - Fiery Thunderbolt, but I can't lose the 5 Tiger generals right now. Similarly, the Steadfast Star would be fitting to Tomiko, but I kinda need her to keep Nadeshiko a force to be reckoned with.

I do have a system of replacing stars though. When a Star Maiden marries, she can choose to settle down with her husband and renounce her star title, passing it onto a worthy successor. If you're interested in a star title other than the 5 tiger generals then I'd be up for it. Nadeshiko is more a mercenary group than a village, so there's no conflict between holding both allegiances.

Lmfao, I think this one is even above that. I had to look through a bunch of different sources before I could even begin.

Speaking of the Stars though; interested in having Taji become the Inferior Star?

I would grant you the position of 5 Tiger General, particularly Fierce Star - Fiery Thunderbolt, but I can't lose the 5 Tiger generals right now. Similarly, the Steadfast Star would be fitting to Tomiko, but I kinda need her to keep Nadeshiko a force to be reckoned with.

I do have a system of replacing stars though. When a Star Maiden marries, she can choose to settle down with her husband and renounce her star title, passing it onto a worthy successor. If you're interested in a star title other than the 5 tiger generals then I'd be up for it. Nadeshiko is more a mercenary group than a village, so there's no conflict between holding both allegiances.
Depends, what does the Inferior Star cover and all that shebang?

Depends, what does the Inferior Star cover and all that shebang?
Nothing in particular, Nadeshiko is just around to sow chaos. So we do essentially whatever we want. The only real rule is sisterhood above all else...and that's about it.

You'll be entitled to a custom-made weapon whose materials we'll probably steal, but hey, it'd be a more suitable weapon than the Ninja Swords of the Mist in any case.

Nothing in particular, Nadeshiko is just around to sow chaos. So we do essentially whatever we want. The only real rule is sisterhood above all else...and that's about it.

You'll be entitled to a custom-made weapon whose materials we'll probably steal, but hey, it'd be a more suitable weapon than the Ninja Swords of the Mist in any case.
I can get behind it, although I've yet to truly flesh out Taji's fighting style. The Ninja Swords of the Mist are...iffy with the rumored heist and all.
Zaku: MY VILLAGE!
Que Zaku getting gutted

Also in some hypothetical fights (Remain to see what we do)

Team Iwa vs. Team Kumo
1. Kenji vs. Katsuo or Mori
2. Aisha vs. Katsuo or Mori
3. Taji vs. Tomiko
4. Darui vs. Guren

Team Konoha (Hina) vs. Team Iwa
1. Sagiso vs. Tomiko
2. Hinagiku vs. Guren

And a big issue with that. The rest.

Konoha
1. Takato
2. Shura
3. Tayuya
4. Kiro

Iwa
1. Katsuo
2. Mori

Team Hina is stupidly big and powerful so this becomes a team stomp given they have double the remaining Genin numbers and Kiro among them with solid power houses remaining.

Team Iwa vs. Team Kumo
3. Taji vs. Tomiko
4. Darui vs. Guren

1. Sagiso vs. Tomiko
2. Hinagiku vs. Darui

Konoha
1. Takato
2. Shura
3. Tayuya
4. Kiro

Iwa
1. Katsuo
2. Mori

Team Hina is stupidly big and powerful so this becomes a team stomp given they have double the remaining Genin numbers and Kiro among them with solid power houses remaining.
Kiro is going for Mori in this scenario.

Team Iwa vs. Team Kumo
3. Taji vs. Tomiko
4. Darui vs. Guren

1. Sagiso vs. Tomiko
2. Hinagiku vs. Darui

Konoha
1. Takato
2. Shura
3. Tayuya
4. Kiro

Iwa
1. Katsuo
2. Mori

Why did you leave out Tomiko in the Iwa portion?

Bah, your rules mean nothing to us. I'd recruit even more Mist shinobi if we had fitting females to recruit.
Kyuu lives to break Shen's rules

Which would leave Katsuo with Tayuya, Shura & Takato.

See the issue here? XD
Sounds like a fair fight to me lmfao.

Well, in all seriousness, if we end up in a battle royal then we don't have to worry about matching team to team. I'd suggest you battle team Mist though, Sagisō isn't currently with team Konoha so you don't need to match them up against team Iwa to get a fight with her.

Sounds like a fair fight to me lmfao.

Well, in all seriousness, if we end up in a battle royal then we don't have to worry about matching team to team. I'd suggest you battle team Mist though, Sagisō isn't currently with team Konoha so you don't need to match them up against team Iwa to get a fight with her.

I sense this battle royal is gonna make things a confusing mess XD