• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In all the confusion, Shen could have the two jinchuriki sweep Kiro up without anyone but Hina noticing. But she’ll actually be distracted by Guren. Hmm... what should Kiro do? :?

Sagiso is gonna let Sound just walk away with all they want over his dead body XD

In truth though I really think Shen bringing in the other Jinchuriki was majorly overkill for this situation. Tayuya herself has no reason not to bail to Oto in the mess either.

That’s why I’m saying team vs teams is the best way to go
We don't really have teams that match up evenly enough though. Especially when we've got the Mist clinging onto Konoha's so adamantly. Like shoo shoo, we don't want you misty people here.
Sagiso is gonna let Sound just walk away with all they want over his dead body XD

In truth though I really think Shen bringing in the other Jinchuriki was majorly overkill for this situation. Tayuya herself has no reason not to bail to Oto in the mess either.
Tayuya bails and I see 0 reasons not to have Hina kill her should they become engaged.

We don't really have teams that match up evenly enough though. Especially when we've got the Mist clinging onto Konoha's so adamantly. Like shoo shoo, we don't want you misty people here.

Team Hina, Team Oto (With the 2 Jinchuriki) and Team Mist clinging to Team Kakashi make things really uneven and impossible to be fair if we do frontal team battles.

And I don't count Jonin or say Jonin only teams for this. I mean what is fair and helps our main cast shine which should take top priority.

Would Jacob be alright if Tayuya dies in this situation though?
Probably not, but I definitely didn't carry Tayuya and Kiro out here to deliver them back to the sound.
Well, Sagiso is of that village to and she isn't fighting for Suna's cause :p

Conflict of loyalties could make them an enemy in a heart beat if they side with Sagiso.
But...why would Sagisō attack team Suna?

Not attack per say, but if Suna goes for the Jinchuriki and so does Sagiso's team then that can and will come up.
They were never meant to touch the Jinchuriki at all...remember Hina's goal isn't to capture the Jinchuriki. She handed that responsibility over to Kakashi. Although she won't let the Jinchuriki get yoinked she won't be putting in too much effort to keep it given that Suna is a Konoha ally anyway.

They want nothing from anyone. They are just there for Kiro

Riiiggghhhhtttt......that doesn't create an issue at all and they would never get into a fight with anyone else at all. Specially those who say might not want Kiro to go back to the Sound.

Fact is having them here is total overkill in my view and makes one of the teams who already have an advantage over others and even bigger one. Right along with Team Hina's members or Team Mist's alliances.

Basically if we want team battle vs. team battles and not a battle royal there should be a sense of "relative" "evenness" among them which there clearly is not.

Hear that Tayuya? You've been abandoned.

Which might be an interesting direction to go in for her.

Riiiggghhhhtttt......that doesn't create an issue at all and they would never get into a fight with anyone else at all. Especially those who say might not want Kiro to go back to the Sound.

Fact is having them here is total overkill in my view and makes one of the teams who already have an advantage over others and even bigger one. Right along with Team Hina's members or Team Mist's alliances.

Basically, if we want team battle vs. team battles and not a battle royal there should be a sense of "relative" "evenness" among them which there clearly is not.

Which might be an interesting direction to go in for her.
Personally, I think the Sound's Jinchuriki are just extra targets.

Nadeshiko welcomes you~

Remember in canon when Kin was held hostage and Zaku blasted her anyway? Yeah...

They would save her if it were convenient, but wouldn’t go out of their way.

True Oto really don't have much love for each other or care. They are extensions of Orochimaru's will.

Which is why I wish Tayuya had a chance to bond a bit with the Hyuga Compound group to introduce a challenge to that thinking. However minor.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
True Oto really don't have much love for each other or care. They are extensions of Orochimaru's will.

Which is why I wish Tayuya had a chance to bond a bit with the Hyuga Compound group to introduce a challenge to that thinking. However minor.
She did have that nice interrogation scene
Who was wounded, half dead and exhausted. Plus there is no giant hole for her to fall into :p

Also I don't count Jonin in these fights. It's about our cast getting fights/showcases not making it a Jonin show.

You flip flop on this issue often

Yeah, ones who require multiple people to defeat as they are Jinchuriki and our cast is Genin/Low Chunin tier. Which with this extra focus gives Oto an inherent edge as their members are free to double team other ninja constantly.
Have you forgotten the Jonin?

Given there are three Jinchuriki on the field why would anyone stubbornly try to persist on Henshinas? I could most definitely see them being besieged and killed by an entire team, because the only team that shouldn't be gunning for them is team Sound, and team Kumo who are interested in recovering their own Jinchuriki.

That means that only Sound and Kumo will be going after Henshinas, and thus they will fight.

The other teams;

Suna
Konoha
Iwa
Mist

would probably just split up and go after the sound Jinchuriki. They were tasked with retrieving a Jinchuriki...and their odds would be far better without the need to conflict with all the other teams over Henshinas.

No one knows the sound jinchurki are here however. Hashima though was advertised to every village. They would have no idea until the sound jinchurki make it here. Right now, they aren’t even on the island
You go after Kiro, and Hina will notice, she will know they are Jinchuriki because she's seen them before, and she will alert the entire island that they're there because...why wouldn't she?

Do I? I thought I made it clear the Jonin hogging the spotlight was a bad thing?
Yes, but you said everyone else was inconsequential because the jounin would take care of everyone without using any effort
You go after Kiro, and Hina will notice, she will know they are Jinchuriki because she's seen them before, and she will alert the entire island that they're there because...why wouldn't she?
Except we don’t know who will be trying to get the jinchurki, Hina just might be having her hands full fending off attackers

Yes, but you said everyone else was inconsequential because the jounin would take care of everyone without using any effort

And I still believe that, which is a problem as we decide everything off the Jonin fights which doesn't allow for our main cast opportunity as we get into these fights further in the arc.

Darui for example 1 vs. 3 the Sound Team and it left Kenji, Aisha & Taji as bats just watching. It was showing this point while playing Darui in character.

Except we don’t know who will be trying to get the jinchurki, Hina just might be having her hands full fending off attackers
Attackers? It only takes one signal flare to alert every single team in the arc.

And the way I see it, a Jinchuriki is a Jinchuriki, she'd be willing to ditch Henshinas to sick her entire team on one of Orochimaru's Jinchuriki.

Not only do that still get a tailed beast, Orochimaru also loses one, and the latter counts for FAR more because he just attacked them 3 months ago.

And I still believe that, which is a problem as we decide everything off the Jonin fights which doesn't allow for our main cast opportunity as we get into these fights further in the arc.

Darui for example 1 vs. 3 the Sound Team and it left Kenji, Aisha & Taji as bats just watching. It was showing this point while playing Darui in character.
*regrets mentioning fuel for another Jacob complaint*

Attackers? It only takes one signal flare to alert every single team in the arc.

And the way I see it, a Jinchuriki is a Jinchuriki, she'd be willing to ditch Henshinas to sick her entire team on one of Orochimaru's Jinchuriki.

Not only do that still get a tailed beast, Orochimaru also loses one, and the latter counts for FAR more because he just attacked them 3 months ago.
As in those very teams. She could be fighting off people by the time the jinchuriki make their move

Which is what I want. But here's a scenario.

Team Kiri vs. Team Suna

1. Hama vs. Pakura
2. Kai & Seuin vs. Madoka
3. Hyo Tsuki vs. Yasu

This is the team disparity issue. Suna gets a major handicap and even with full team like Iwa teams like Team Hina outnumber them as well.

Suna is a special case, but I would say:

1. Kai and Seiun vs Yasu
3. Hyo and Tsuki vs Madoka

That was Kyuu isn’t fighting her self and Yasu could get a better showing...possibly