• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
If you want to put it bluntly, then yes.”

Kai kept along with his female companion. The tower was becoming larger and larger as it grew close. It was starting to become unnerving, as other ninjas who had both scrolls were undoubtly going to the tower too. They could be met with heavy resistance.

Right on que, an odd looking genin was visible in the tree line. The genin has a blue gas mask on, alongside several tunings that bended around the back of his neck, forming a hood out of the tubes. He wore a black thick jumpsuit with several heavy and mettalic looking plates. His sleeves were abnormally large and had the headband of ‘rain’ on his forehead protector
How designs change...

The rain genin shooting the fire toward them saw the pair flush out of their hiding spot. It didn’t seem to be genjustu, Kai reasoned due to heat actually feeling like heat. Then again, he didn’t know much about genjustu compared to ninjutsu. He laughed, sounding very deep and mechanical through the gas mask.

“You may call me Reaver! Now become a part of the collection!”

Reaver showed off its several genin headbands and scrolls, no doubt from slaughtered genin from the exam judging by the dried blood. It puffed a small cloud of a substance before he shot a stream of flames toward Hashima’s direction. Trying to conserve chakra, Kai tossed a few needles toward Reaver, only for them to bounce off after piercing the cloth. That must be...

“Careful Hashima! He has heavy body armor on under there!”

Didn't Reaver get stuck in mud in like five minutes flat?

Most fights in naruto are actually 5 minutes flat, especially chunnin exam fights. And he was facing two upper class ninjas. That and he had the Reaver suit which I nicknamed ‘pipe suit’ and is was its first and only showing

Phew...took a long time for this one.

Meet Chunnin Exams Reaver
DDFC6F8D-23BA-439B-882C-486133D8141B.jpeg

That looks weird and scary and badly attached, and I like it! It also looks like his cannon and shoulder arm should be switched around, but damn does he look intimidating and scary!
Thanks! Yeah this suit was meant to look more rustic than his suit we all know him for, and far more junk like.

He puppy guarded the chunnin exams finishing tower, trying to kill any genin who would try to finish and reap them of their scrolls and headband in this suit. Marking up to 14 genin kills, and intimidating team Katsuo from making their move.

I just forgot his trophies dangling though...

Thanks! Yeah this suit was meant to look more rustic than his suit we all know him for, and far more junk like.

He puppy guarded the chunnin exams finishing tower, trying to kill any genin who would try to finish and reap them of their scrolls and headband in this suit. Marking up to 14 genin kills, and intimidating team Katsuo from making their move.

I just forgot his trophies dangling though...
I know, I read it. Not exactly a honorable tactic, is it? Glad to see he changed, although intimidating team Katsuo is no empty feat!

TBH I don't know what to post at all.
I feel ya. Wasn't sure how to write my post for Koki'o of Hyō either. Waking up just felt like there was nothing to write about, right?

What you'll want to do is focus more on what your character does after he wakes up. Does he want to give Hama the stink eye for waking them up with a Bugle? Maybe he wants to try Hyō's fish soup? Hell, maybe he just wants to take a bathroom break in the forest. It's up to you really.

Unlike the rest of ya'll who haven't had their characters bathe since we left the villages, I plan to do no such manner of filth, so one of my upcoming posts will be that scene.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel ya. Wasn't sure how to write my post for Koki'o of Hyō either. Waking up just felt like there was nothing to write about, right?

What you'll want to do is focus more on what your character does after he wakes up. Does he want to give Hama the stink eye for waking them up with a Bugle? Maybe he wants to try Hyō's fish soup? Hell, maybe he just wants to take a bathroom break in the forest. It's up to you really.

Unlike the rest of ya'll who haven't had their characters bathe since we left the villages, I plan to do no such manner of filth, so one of my upcoming posts will be that scene.
Hmm good idea. Bathing, I mean.

Honestly, y'all disgust me, wearing the same clothes from 3 months ago. Lmfao. Filthy, Filthy, children, the lot of you. xD

I wanted to change Sagisō's clothing again, but then I remembered that I changed it just before she left so it's too soon...
Washing the clothes is cheaper tho

That’s just my excuse for being too lazy to describe new clothing lel

Honestly, y'all disgust me, wearing the same clothes from 3 months ago. Lmfao. Filthy, Filthy, children, the lot of you. xD

I wanted to change Sagisō's clothing again, but then I remembered that I changed it just before she left so it's too soon...

Reaver technically shifted clothes. He wore a black jumpsuit in the exams, orange jumpsuit during the Azumi battle and is now wearing a grey jumpsuit