• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think that's just kakashi being kakashi
눈ㅅ눈
눈ㅅ눈
눈ㅅ눈
눈ㅅ눈
눈ㅅ눈

Just had to ruin my moment ya?

Well, fooey to you and your presumptions! This is Godjacob growing up! This is a proper achievement that he deserves!!
Hey I just play my characters in character. Kakashi would ditch them in this situation so I shall have him do the same.
images102.png

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It's exactly because its comical relief that we can't allow it because that always bits jacob in the butt.

The only option I see would be for her to notice it but just not be concerned with it.

Yeah, cause my cast can't afford those minus Azumi. I am trying to establish credibility this arc not have it sucked away more.

I'll need to think of a reason she'd be okay with the trading card molester riding shot gun in her back pocket but this does seem the most reasonable.

Yeah, cause my cast can't afford those minus Azumi. I am trying to establish credibility this arc not have it sucked away more.

I'll need to think of a reason she'd be okay with the trading card molester riding shot gun in her back pocket but this does seem the most reasonable.
Cause I don't think her immediate reaction would be that teh card is gonna molest her xD

She'd look at it as just a card, and she even has one of her own so she might be even less on-guard.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Though I mean if Mori's card is molesting Tomiko then that can only be good for Yasu~

All fair in love & war ~ ♥

*Remembers Kenji vs. Kou*
*Remembers Kenji vs. Rat*
*Remembers Madoka being called a pervert and avoiding Kou*
*Remembers the bitch slap*

I mean I get that but it makes Tomiko look blind as a bat. Which for the team's sensory member (Seismic sense) is a poor look for her. Asking a lot of me here....

Madoka’s situation wasn’t humiliating toward her though?

And kou’s Situations weren’t comic relif.

Would Tomiko realize something the weight of a card added in a pocket?