• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tsuki...needs to get a hama lesson in being useful XD.

As for seiun...I have mixed feelings on his sudden (and maybe meaningless?) crippling of his eye by a nameless miniboss XD
Soul: woops lost some limbs. Guess I’ll just get wooden ones.
Also soul: woops lost an organ. Guess I’ll get a wooden one
Me: you can’t do that with this
Soul: lol wait wut

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean I hate to say it but she is the canon Sakura in our RP. Actually even worse.

AU Sakura: Hey!

Relax I said canon.
I have faith in her. Hama will trait her up really good >:D

XD okay that was pretty good

Whut!? You dirty traitor xD

She's only been training for three months after all...there's only so much skill she could have. When she faced Sagisō I kept that in mind. She's Kou level, if not better by virtue of talent.

I mean I would think not KOing yourself with a poison whip would be within that skill range. Kou managed to get one over Kenji where as she can't even get out of her own way :p

f8e836e3f61efbb9732d2c76ab392d8d.jpg

Hit that note just right there Nebby.

Though I do wonder why Seiun would need to lose an eye... I would've had Hyō save him if I knew this was gonna happen ~w~

I mean I would think not KOing yourself with a poison whip would be within that skill range. Kou managed to get one over Kenji where as she can't even get out of her own way :p
That's cause you're nice and let your character appear to struggle with people that aren't even in their league xD

Trust me, I doubt Shen would try that on anything but characters you control. Maybe Soul too cause he's nice, and Retro if he's in a joking mood.

That's cause you're nice and let your character appear to struggle with people that aren't even in their league xD

Trust me, I doubt Shen would try that on anything but characters you control. Maybe Soul too cause he's nice, and Retro if he's in a joking mood.

I mean to be fair the options were either that or let Zaku fry to death which would be a major plot hurdle so I kinda had my hands tied to give Kou a moment.

Tbh I was going to have the axe juat hit the log, but I thought itd be cooler to have him loose an eye. Might give him a better reason to retire from being a ninja, the fear of not losing another limb, or worse.
Log may have been more fitting. I dunno, just kinda seems unnecessary to me.

I did actually in the date fight. Kou tried to tackle Sagiso before she flicked him into the nearest wall XD

Just get a replacement eye. Of all series Naruto is the easiest to just get a new eye in without issue. You can literally just yank one out of someone and place in your open socket and bam new eye easy XD
More so what I was aiming for. Hama could probably change it’s color to match seiun’s and everything haha. Or worse...

Hama; hey guess what? You got a rainbow eye now!
Kai:....
Hama: pink polka dots!
Kai: hama...pls...

I mean to be fair the options were either that or let Zaku fry to death which would be a major plot hurdle so I kinda had my hands tied to give Kou a moment.
I mean...he could've disrupted the attack..? Like...force Kenji to dodge? That would've been way better.
I did actually in the date fight. Kou tried to tackle Sagiso before she flicked him into the nearest wall XD
precisely xD
Lel Kiro is trash at taijutsu. It wouldn’t bother me that much.
Sagisō: *raises eyebrow* get into taijutsu range with me again...I triple dog dare you!!!