• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean...he could've disrupted the attack..? Like...force Kenji to dodge? That would've been way better.

Are you talking Zaku or Kou to disrupt it? Zaku was already caught by the team effort.

Jounin level clone by the way.

Hey, not my choice to have zaku’s internals being mined with METAL xD

Not, but it was your choice to decide then that Kenji's stun spark was enough to fry Zaku to the point of risking death which at the time I objected to in the convo XD

Are you talking Zaku or Kou to disrupt it? Zaku was already caught by the team effort.

Not, but it was your choice to decide then that Kenji's stun spark was enough to fry Zaku to the point of risking death which at the time I objected to in the convo XD
Kou's attack could've caused Kenji to move...instead of letting him get laid out by a 10 year child with...a rock? a stick? I don't even know what he used.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Welp it’s what would actually happen, hence why I try to avoid lightning style like the plague with Zaku XD
I dont think the loss of an eye is something you can just edit...
Uhhhh actually it is XD
Kou's attack could've caused Kenji to move...instead of letting him get laid out by a 10 year child with...a rock? a stick? I don't even know what he used.
He kinda jumped on kenji’s face and dig his nails, teeth, and fists into him

He tackled him and got on his shoulders punching and biting at him from behind. For the full context. That was his attack.
You're really in here defending why your character should've got beaten up by a malnourished non-shinobi child?

:T

images102.png

Even Zhao was tackled by Momo

View attachment 699131

*Cracks knuckles* Oh man I have waited for this chance to pop up!

Zhao is the wimpiest Avatar villain the the closest to a joke we have in the series. He had the following accomplishments....
1. Beaten by Season 1 Zuko (Who wasn't that great) in an Agni Kai. Would have died had it not been for Iroh who schooled him when Zhao tried a cheap shot.
2. Tricked by Aang to destroy his own fleet and was owned without Aang throwing an air blast or punch.
3. Tackled by Momo
4. Ran with piss in his legs from Iroh and beaten by a recently frost bitten Zuko again.

He sucks man XD