• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Retro Master how much chakra per second (in percentage) does Kiro lose when activating the Sharingan, Curse Mark, or LCM? Also, can you tell me how much he loses when they're stacked (i.e.: Sharingan+Curse Mark+LCM = 15% per second), and at what percentage he automatically has to deactivate them?
Lel I wonder why you’re interested.

Tbh I never really thought about it. I mean if we go by your way, then even if Kiro lost 1% of chakra per second, he’d have a max of 100 seconds. Because that would be 100% of his chakra. But chances are he won’t be starting LCM/CS/Sharingan that early. And that’s if he loses one per second. If he lost 15% per sec like in that example, he wouldn’t even last 10 seconds.

So I don’t know if percent per second is a good measurement. I mean if we did 1% of chakra for every 5 seconds and Kiro started LCM/CS at 60% then that would be 300 seconds. So like 5 min. That’s probably too long.

But yeah, this calculation stuff reminds of those other Naruto RP sites that focus too much on stats. I’d rather focus on RP skill and creativity than doing a math problem every time I write a post. I’ve already shown multiple of times that he doesn’t even have that long. In fact, I’ve been hesitant on even taking advantage of his abilities. So I think I’ve done pretty well for not abusing it without a set time limit.

Btw, you’re not planning on stalling Kiro out, are you?

Team sound lunged from across the trees, evading enemy patrols, they soared from branch to branch. After their recent revealing of their position, it seemed they weren’t taking any chances.

“Tch. The nerve of that broad...” Zaku looked back from where they saw hingaku. “I think that’s the most of ‘em.”

“Don’t be so naive Zaku.” Ukon huffed. “Everyone and thier mother are after that yelping girl.”

“Uhm...guys?” Kou pipped up, tugging on Zaku’s arm.

“What is it kid-“

Zaku looked over to see what Kou was gesturing about. There was an open field nearby...several bodies strewn about it. Zaku stopped rushing forward as well as the rest of team sound to get a better look. The bodies were of many different kinds. Masked men of all sizes, ninja of all villages, even large animals like tigers and bears. Each body had a unique cause of death. Some with burns, others from blunt force trauma...and some had more unique causes. Such as a scorched spade plastered on one’s forehead, a card imbedded in someone’s throat, and choking by 37 individual uniquely colored napkins.

What was even more interesting was the terrain. There were sparkles....everywhere. Glittered over bodies, grass, and logs. Confetti as well, along with slice marks alongside the nearby flora. And one final detail: a single red rose sticking from a stump with a joker card in one of the petals. Kou looked away from the scene, gulping down his fears.

“Well then, looks like someone had fun.” Kidomaru snickered.

Sakon turned to him. “What do you think? Jinchuriki?”

“Her? No, this is someone who toys with their opponent. I would know, I do the same thing. It looks like from the different discoloration of the disturbed grass that this one killed them off over the course of...an half hour period?”

“Talk about a sicko.” Zaku sighed.
Unless I am mistaken, I think that we haven't seen the last of Absurd in this arc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lel I wonder why you’re interested.

Tbh I never really thought about it. I mean if we go by your way, then even if Kiro lost 1% of chakra per second, he’d have a max of 100 seconds. Because that would be 100% of his chakra. But chances are he won’t be starting LCM/CS/Sharingan that early. And that’s if he loses one per second. If he lost 15% per sec like in that example, he wouldn’t even last 10 seconds.

So I don’t know if percent per second is a good measurement. I mean if we did 1% of chakra for every 5 seconds and Kiro started LCM/CS at 60% then that would be 300 seconds. So like 5 min. That’s probably too long.

But yeah, this calculation stuff reminds of those other Naruto RP sites that focus too much on stats. I’d rather focus on RP skill and creativity than doing a math problem every time I write a post. I’ve already shown multiple of times that he doesn’t even have that long. In fact, I’ve been hesitant on even taking advantage of his abilities. So I think I’ve done pretty well for not abusing it without a set time limit.

Btw, you’re not planning on stalling Kiro out, are you?
No not really. But I think you’ll want to figure it out for my battle

The reward for a D-rank mission is between 5,000 and 50,000 ryō.

Kiro: :o

The reward for a C-rank mission is between 30,000 and 100,000 ryō.

Kiro: >_<

The reward for a B-rank mission is between 150,000 and 200,000 ryō.

Kiro: :-O

The reward for an A-rank mission is between 150,000 and 1,000,000 ryō.

Kiro: >:D

The reward for an S-rank mission is at minimum 1,000,000 ryō.

Kiro: :angel:

Kiro wants that ryō :arr:

I was looking over Kiro’s convo with Kenji (who was pretending to be Yasu) during the chase arc and it reminded of the long, very long draft I had written up for Kiro’s graduation exam. I stopped writing it like two months ago lel

Still need to finish describing every kill. I could probably cut some out though. Imo, it’s probably more traumatizing mentally since I took the liberty of describing the relationship he had with his classmates.

As for timeline, Kiro was 14 at the beginning of this. Since Mei and the Yuki cleaned up the Mist earlier than in canon and this is the first group of Mist nin sent to the exams since, they probably finished cleaning one or two years ago. So Kiro was probably 12 or 13 then. For this to fit, he probably took the graduation exam when he was 10 or 11 so it would still be in the blood Mist era.

Anyways, I don’t know when I’ll finish this. Just sharing my thoughts.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was looking over Kiro’s convo with Kenji (who was pretending to be Yasu) during the chase arc and it reminded of the long, very long draft I had written up for Kiro’s graduation exam. I stopped writing it like two months ago lel

Still need to finish describing every kill. I could probably cut some out though. Imo, it’s probably more traumatizing mentally since I took the liberty of describing the relationship he had with his classmates.

As for timeline, Kiro was 14 at the beginning of this. Since Mei and the Yuki cleaned up the Mist earlier than in canon and this is the first group of Mist nin sent to the exams since, they probably finished cleaning one or two years ago. So Kiro was probably 12 or 13 then. For this to fit, he probably took the graduation exam when he was 10 or 11 so it would still be in the blood Mist era.

Anyways, I don’t know when I’ll finish this. Just sharing my thoughts.
You do realize that ended before he was a genin right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t know why these kids are complaining. They’re rich af lel
yuh an apartment costs only like 1k per month. Do a mission a month and you have enough to pay for an apartment, expensive clothes, food whenever, bunch of furniture, latest technology, etc. Do 5 and you can get a super good car, man we have it easy. And all you have to do is guard people. We literally have 200k salary and that's with 4 d-rank missions and 2 c-rank per month at half max cost.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m done
20d6eff211aa21cd07c57eda79da075ff8a49d2a_hq.jpg