• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nah you ain't taking this from me Nebby XD you are free to try but I am not gonna have Tomiko's entire arc and development get pissed away because you decided to have a new character show up to kill him now of all times XD
What can you do? By the time it starts everyone’s characters are there too.

I mean this feels incredibly rushed and against Curse Mark & LCM Tomiko would never beat Kiro if he went all out. She is not strong enough for that yet which is why I want her to fight Sagiso as a display for this arc; as that fight there is a chance she might actually win in.

Besides doing it pre-shippuden feels too early.
Ahaha I'll be waiting~
Sorry, they murdered the ninja of another nation
We aren't exactly friends with the other nations besides the alliance we have with Suna.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well Tayuya will be right by him the entire time not to mention I also control Pakura & Kakashi's teams so I have allies I can and will send there if I feel you are actually gonna kill Kiro (Which should be Retro's decision to make) XD
Pretty sure kakashi is busy with the jinchuriki stuff and pakura is my ally. If tayuya is there than I already have someone who can deal with her easily. If retro decides he’s ok with a fight to the death, it will happen. There’s already an alternative.

Pretty sure kakashi is busy with the jinchuriki stuff and pakura is my ally. If tayuya is there than I already have someone who can deal with her easily. If retro decides he’s ok with a fight to the death, it will happen. There’s already an alternative.

Your main path or alternative screws Tomiko over and that is never appreciated XD but we'll see how things play out for now I will go with the belief things will be fine and Kiro will escape alive.

Plus Pakura's not gonna appreciate someone going a wall on a personal vendetta rather than focus on the mission for Suna's benefit first and foremost.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Your main path or alternative screws Tomiko over and that is never appreciated XD but we'll see how things play out for now I will go with the belief things will be fine and Kiro will escape alive.

Plus Pakura's not gonna appreciate someone going a wall on a personal vendetta rather than focus on the mission for Suna's benefit first and foremost.
I’ll go back to the pakura point when retro decides which option

Wdym lol she can’t be in two places at once. If you use a clone that’s even worse
Tomiko can't lock down Sagisō is what I mean. She can't prevent Sagisō from leaving the battle should it come to that.

Sagisō is gonna be hovering over Furijia in a similar way, should the latter be put on danger you can bet there their won't be anything on the battlefield capable of stopping her from getting to her little sister.

Like I said though, you're free to try and we'll see how it works out in RP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
She can see the whole battlefield with the Byakugan.
she’d still have to focus her byakugan on something specifically in the battlefield
There’s also the possibility it goes the other way and Kiro kills Sema with minimal damage. Would you be fine with that?
If you want that then it’s a fight to the death which I don’t mind

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was not made aware of this. Either way this feels like a random time to toss in a revenge arc to the death and severely cripples my plans & Tomiko on the off chance you actually can kill Kiro. Which is not cool.
Sorry man. You could try to hide kiro from everything, that’s the only way the fight won’t happen

If you want that then it’s a fight to the death which I don’t mind
It’s clear you don’t mind killing her as long as you damage him. With all this confidence, you probably have a guaranteed way of blowing off his limbs if I gave you the chance. Even if it kills her.

I’m also starting to suspect Sema might be a throwaway character who’s purpose was to destroy Kiro, live or die.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s clear you don’t mind killing her as long as you damage him. With all this confidence, you probably have a guaranteed way of blowing off his limbs if I gave you the chance. Even if it kills her.

I’m also starting to suspect Sema might be a throwaway character who’s purpose was to destroy Kiro, live or die.
Nah tbh I only thought if this when you said “talk to me when you’ve split open intestines” or something like that. I do mind her dying, but if I’m proposing either a fight to the death or crippling him. If it’s not a fight to the death, then you can cripple Sema but remember that this was already in her personality while kiro isn’t the type of person to want to take apart limbs for the heck of it

she’d still have to focus her byakugan on something specifically in the battlefield
Not really. She only needs to focus if she wants to use a particular ability of the Byakugan, e.g. Zoom or extend her vision.

Her vision is 359 degrees at its basics and the Byakugan is tailed to process all that information at once. You'll overwhelm the Sharing an with numbers long before you manage to do that to the Byakugan.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not really. She only needs to focus if she wants to use a particular ability of the Byakugan, e.g. Zoom or extend her vision.

Her vision is 359 degrees at its basics and the Byakugan is tailed to process all that information at once. You'll overwhelm the Sharing an with numbers long before you manage to do that to the Byakugan.
Well, you’ll see when I post I guess.

I mean the Sharingan has kept up with multiple objects/people in the past but nah let's just continue to take pot shots at the eyes XD
Yea, but not the sheer number that the Byakugan has kept up with. It doesn't have the range of vision.

While with sheer reaction speed the Sharingan is probably superior but it can't keep up with as many things at once.