• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah tbh I only thought if this when you said “talk to me when you’ve split open intestines” or something like that. I do mind her dying, but if I’m proposing either a fight to the death or crippling him. If it’s not a fight to the death, then you can cripple Sema but remember that this was already in her personality while kiro isn’t the type of person to want to take apart limbs for the heck of it
Yeah, Sema is an actual psychopath lmao

I guess we’ll see what happens. Kiro is going for Mori so she could probably assassinate him while he’s distracted.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry for questioning you so much but here’s another one. Will Kiro be crippled no matter what after this arc? Is this your goal?
yep if you don't want him to die. If you're fighting Mori and don't want him to die, then this will happen and not even the Sharingan can help you. If you're fighting Sema directly and you don't want him to die, this is my goal.

Kyuu's totally against my plan, idk why lol
It'd be a real pain if you crippled one of Sagisō's husband candidates now, and furthermore since Hina's the one that brought Tayuya and Kiro anything that happens to them reflects on her. It's a matter of reputation being at stake here. If say, Kakashi was responsible for them I probably wouldn't be as against it lel.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
unless kiro wants to be a sitting duck during the battle royale, hina might not even be able to intervene in time lol

who says Kiro will even be able to dodge an arrow to engage a fight given he won't have his sharingan out cuz he's not in a fight yet? Even if that's not the case, what about one that can penetrate the Sharingan's reflexes? Plus it's not even 360 degrees, he can't react to one from behind if he's not fighting anyone yet

Hina's got far faster reflexes than Kiro, even with his Sharingan activated. He'd probably need to do Sharingan + LCM to reach Hina's level of reaction speed. You'd need to pull a crazy-fast arrow, and that's assuming you even manage to find a sniping position after I burn the entire island.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You're saying that even out of 10 archers, hina will be able to look at all of them, find out where their trajectory is and what it'll hit, and see sema, go to where her arrow will hit kiro and stop it in a matter of 3 seconds, and for some reason hina is looking specifically for archers? Also, you're saying kiro will stay on the island that's literally burning down. Looks to me like too many assumptions.

I’m glad to see all this confidence you have Nebby. I think the last time you had this much was before Hashima died. Wait... :x:

You're saying that even out of 10 archers, hina will be able to look at all of them, find out where their trajectory is and what it'll hit, and see sema, go to where her arrow will hit kiro and stop it in a matter of 3 seconds, and for some reason hina is looking specifically for archers? Also, you're saying kiro will stay on the island that's literally burning down. Looks to me like too many assumptions.
You’re already assuming in a 1v1 that I won’t have Kiro go full power from the start and kill her. You must have a plan for that right? Does Sema have the skills to react and avoid a blitz from a LCM/CS at close range? Or is that what you’re betting on?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You’re already assuming in a 1v1 that I won’t have Kiro go full power from the start and kill her. You must have a plan for that right? Does Sema have the skills to react and avoid a blitz from a LCM/CS at close range? Or is that what you’re betting on?
You're also assuming Sema will risk a fight, she'll appear before him, and will want to fight close range.

And that Kiro is stupid enough to do that.

By the time Sema gets close enough to kill Kiro, Hina would've already met up with her team. As long as the arrow comes towards them, Hina's Byakugan will be able to find everything in that direction faster than Sema can escape, and with Hina around the team does what Hina says they do :v

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
By the time Sema gets close enough to kill Kiro, Hina would've already met up with her team. As long as the arrow comes towards them, Hina's Byakugan will be able to find everything in that direction faster than Sema can escape, and with Hina around the team does what Hina says they do :v
And you're also saying that Hina will stay with them all the time focusing on them even if she's in the middle of a battle herself?

That’s another thing. There’s no guarantee Sema even gets to Kiro unless she’s actively searching for him. There’s also other factors at play and since Jacob is controlling Pakura, I doubt he’ll give Sema the opportunity to hunt Kiro down. I suggest we just let things play out rather than force anything tbh

And you're also saying that Hina will stay with them all the time focusing on them even if she's in the middle of a battle herself?
She doesn't need to focus on them. Kiro gets hit, and Sema will get discovered. Simple as that.

If you want to kill/cripple Kiro in a single shot you're going to need to add Chakra to that arrow, and even assuming Hina doesn't sense the chakra, once the arrow hits Kiro, she'll see it, and her Byakugan will see Sema's chakra. The Byakugan can identify chakra from a dead person even after it's been grafted into someone else's body, so I can assure you she will instantly pick out Sema's chakra no matter how far she is, because the Range of Hina's Byakugan is beyond the Range that Sema can shoot an arrow at.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
She doesn't need to focus on them. Kiro gets hit, and Sema will get discovered. Simple as that.

If you want to kill/cripple Kiro in a single shot you're going to need to add Chakra to that arrow, and even assuming Hina doesn't sense the chakra, once the arrow hits Kiro, she'll see it, and her Byakugan will see Sema's chakra. The Byakugan can identify chakra from a dead person even after it's been grafted into someone else's body, so I can assure you she will instantly pick out Sema's chakra no matter how far she is, because the Range of Hina's Byakugan is beyond the Range that Sema can shoot an arrow at.
lol idc if sema gets discovered. in her mind its righteous retribution, i'll deal with it in court.