• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Madoka’s situation wasn’t humiliating toward her though?

And kou’s Situations weren’t comic relif.

Would Tomiko realize something the weight of a card added in a pocket?
might not be the weight, but she should at least notice it jumping from Mori's pocket to her own. It'd be pretty hard to miss unless the card is invisible or has genjutsu covering or something.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
H̶̴̠ͩǎ͏͏̝̮̮ ̸̻̥̠͍̭̝͈̜͗̿̽̇͢͠h̳̫̟̱͌́̆ȃ̧̦̝̖̍̍ͬ͘͞ ̴̗̠̱ͯ͒̃ͪ̒̆ͩ̾ͤ͟h̃͊̎̓̊̑̍ͩ͠҉͓̬̻͍͈͞ä̧̤͇͇͍̫́͑.̡̥͉̪͇͖̪̙̠̀̈́̉͑́.̸̥ͬ͗̏.͇̬̱̺͙ͮ̔ ̷̥̠̰͔̱͇͑͊̏í̬̻͕͎͔̥͚̹̹͝t̡̼̟͓̜̜̺̫̽̃ͧͨ'̧̺̹̝̼ͨs̷̉̋͋̉ͫ̐ͩͣ҉͓̬̼̝̯̤͎ ̴̟͈̻͖̻̗͑̊̎̀̀o̧̡͓̞̠̓ͪk̘͖͛̄̐́̋́ͧ͝a̧̗̣̬̭͍̖̹̫͂̉̃̄͒̆ͮ͗́̀͞y̡͎ͩ̎̇͞ͅ.̩̲̥̲̲̖̬̾̐̍̆͂ͯ̒.͎̫̹͓ͯͤ.͍͍̆͒i̳̝̝͙̺̠͇̲̽̄̅̾͑t̺͉͕̙̗̑̊͊̄̈́ͮ̚͟͝'͙̻̑̏̅̀͘͞s̸̡̗̜̩͉̘̭̏ͭ̄̽ͧ̈ͅ ̡̣͉͓͈̺ͯ́ͨͬ̄o͊̀̊̓͝͏̠̮̺̝k͔͚͖̠͙͖̅ͬ̌ͬ̔ͤ͐̔͜ͅa̧̢͔̔͛̓͒͞y͇̞̝͓̬͓̑ͬ̎̒ͥ̈́̅̾́͝͞.̛̻̫̣͔̀ͥͦͣ̅̆͌̕.̷͉͔̘͔͙ͯ̑ͅ.̀ͭ́̾͞͏̙̗̠̣e̴̹̯̻͂͊vͨͩ̋ͬ̑ͧ҉̱͚͝é͚̗͓̘͚̤̚ͅr̻̰̰ͪͣ͑̀͠ẙ̪̠̝̙͈̦̦̣͊̄t̺̗͖̗̟̔ͭ̍͗̂͢h̶̝͙̲̫͓̣̻͉̿ͫͫĭ͔̯̞̣̰̩͎͖́ͣ͋ͫ̄͋͆͑̕͞n̰ͣ̃̇̈ͮͯ͌͂ǧ̲͖̻̺̣̩̹ͫ̔̓ͧͯ͐͐͛'̶̶̶̺̭͉͐̂͌̋ͯ͐̾ͅś̠̥͙̼̙̔̽̓̀͋̋ͣ͌ ̖̞ͣ̐ͫ͋̌̿̀̉̚ǫ̳̜̫͉̣̯̰̻͒̑̂̽̏̅ͩ̀͡k̘̳͕͌̽̈́ͭͭͦ̋a̱̟̱͖͂̀̋y̪̳̱̜̫̩̎͛͗̔ͣ͝,̴̨͖̒̉̈ͮ̃̈́̃ ̟̦̞͂ͯ̊͂̌͋ͯō̵͎̜̼̝͉̺̋ͬn̵̵̝͇̻̺ͦ̇̋͛ͤ͌ͫ̐ͅĕ̬̫̦͎̙̀ ̯͔̬͕̻͕͒͌͂̓̾o̵̼͇̳̎̀̈́ͫ̓́̅͐͑f͍̦͙͔͛͂͐͛ͩ͒̈́̚͡ ̓̈̋͠͏̲͖ẗ̴̡͓͎ͣ̇̑͒̓͟ȟ̳͖̦͙̱͖͙̄e̶͈̰̾͌m̵̖̣͂ͪ͢ ̗̙̲͇ͬ̄̒͜ṥ̷̞͈̦̳͎̮̰̬̫̑h̘͎̲̞̜͂͆ͬͩ͑o̶̶͉̟͈̿͂͂̽̽̃ͩ̓u̶̼͖̯̤͇ͥ̊̽̌́̂͊̕l̬̤̘ͣ̈̓̍͌ͧ̇ͅd̢̥͈̃͒ ̺̭̪̦͈̮̯̈͆ͨͩ͌ͮͬ͌͢h̵̡̰͇̝̒͝ã̴̟̳̱͕̙̝̫̗̲̃ͯ̿̈͒̀v̢̲̩̗̩̬̗̖̯̠ͤ͐͆̽͟ė͍̙ͣ̾́́ ̴̠̭͊͑̑ͫ͐̉͟t͛̓̍͗ͯͭ҉҉̤͍h̢̰̦͙̄͂͢e̶͚̫̯̯͖ͤͮ̇̆ͫ̆̀̃ ̶͌ͫ̾̒̆́ͫ͒҉̧͕̟͓̠̬̭͍ͅa̵̱͗͂̃̎ͨn̸̳͍̠̱̝͒͂͋͂͞t̴͇̩͍̠̳̪͖̗͒̉̓̇ͩ̉͟i̫̝̖̜͔̜ͮ͐͋ͮ̄͂͒̌d̵̨͖͕̙͎̟͙̻̳̓̎ͣͤ̌̈̏̀̕o̷̜̙̜̩̞̹͉̟̓̀̆t̬̋̿ͬͣͬ̔̂̕e̷̢̺͍̰̖̯̺̻͑̈̈́ͥ̈́̄́.̛̳̲͗̽ͯͮ.̷̧̨̖̠͎̥͎̂̒ͯ.̵̶̣͎͉͊͊̿ͭ͂̎ͤṛ̢̡͚̣̦̪̻͙̟͌̈́ͩ̏̅͑ị̸͇̥̭͖̲̯͆͂̂͂̑͐͡g͚͚͓̥̃͑̔̇͊̀ͅh͕̼̬̥̪̟͇̊̔̋͘t̝̳͓̘̘̘͉̯̘̊͛͝͡?̸͚͙̙̿͌͘ ̢̣̥̩̫́̅͂́ͬ̾͋ͪ̏Y̸̻͎͂ͩ̚e͔̲͇̖̬̻̹ͮ̎̔͢͜a͆ͬ̽҉̞̼̯͉̬̱,̡̯̻̥̩̻̜̑̈́͆̆̾̏̅̒̚͘ ̵̫͍̻̻̦̻̩̪̳̒̽̽t͋̏ͤ̆̀͏͍̠͈͖̤͖͙ḩ̛͇̫̱̣͍̖͈̔ͫ͗̓̒̀͆ͣͅḙ͖͎ͥ̒ͬͥ̐͗͗͐̀y̴̱̞̩̣̲̝ͭ͊ͩ͠ ̵̜̥͖̪̹̤̤ͧ̐͟d͇͉̬̞̹̽͂̇̑͆̄̓͘͝͡ȩͣ̔̂҉̞̲̬̞̗̥̤f͇̟̗͊̇̌̈͘̕i̟ͪ̈́̇̍̃̌́ͧn͌̋͟҉̣͙̩ȉ̪̮͙̩͕̤͊̑̈́͡t̘͎̩͉̬̦̒͛̈́ͧͮͅͅe̷̳̠͕͎̍̎͟ĺ̷͔̣͓̮́͞y̴̙̼̱͔̖̼̦̌̊̉ͫͨ ̷̜̖͎̼͍̥̼̪͍ͭ͒ḣ̤̯͙̗ͮ̒ͯ͊ͪ͝a̤̥̓͗ͧ͞v̦͙͍̖̭ͩͭ͌̋͟͟ͅe̸̪̘̮̬ͤ̚ ̸̦͍͕̥̤̩ͤ̔ͬ̄͛̀ͮț̶̛̼͙ͨ͛ͭͮ̑̍h̫͍̺̦͇̤ͩͨ̇̃͑̃ͣ̌êͪ҉̟͍͕͔͈̺͈̠͖ ̧̛̲̩̜̖̻̂ͮ̓̆ͧͣ͐̍a͇͊̅̃̕n͚̣͇̹̗̖̻̆̓͒̏͋̓̍ͨţ͓̘̼͇͐̏͋͂̈ͯͭ͌̎i̛̯̞ͬͨ͊̒̀̊̐̑͗d̪̠̼̲̮͂ͮͤ̏̃ͨ͘͢ŏ̫̗̲̱͙̱͙̬̖ͯ́ͨ̈͟ţ̲̭̟̼̭̺̱̼ͩ̎ͤ̀ͅe͖̫̤̯̠̩̹ͪ͒̅̈ͤ͑͒ͅ.̨̲͔͉ͧ̾̍̅̃̐͒͜.͓̹̹̻̬͔̠̋̓̂.̺̘̦̤̾͂̐̏̆̌̚͜͝Į̰̮̖̩͋̓̾͞ ̭̣̯̏̈͑͌ͦ́͞͠j̴̡̪̪̟̩̟͙̖̿͒̾̀̽u͙̞̱̹̒̃͐͂̕ͅs̵͈̠̟̟͂̑̿̒ͦ͐ͮ̈́t̜̲̮̽ͧͅ ̨͔̼͉̯̩ͥ͑͋͂̔͂̓͟n̽̌͌̃҉̛̣̯̫͇̠̤̭͈͟e̘͐̒ͨ͢ȩ͚̓̓̌͢͞d̸̖̭͔̣̣ͮ̂ ̸͕̝͔̮̺͎̾̑̌ͭ̈́̄ͤt̷͂͊ͨ̃͊ͮ̄ͫ͜ͅọ͇͒̌ͩ̃́ ̧̇̑͂̏ͦ̄̚͏̰̳̟̱̙̼͍k̃͗̈́͆ͫ͊̉ͥ͏̵҉͚̞̮̰i̴̧̠͓̪͑̅ͫͬl̵͓̪̟̖̰̄͜l̥̙̙ͫ̍ͯ͐̍ ̷̛͕͓̥͈͇̒̉ͅt̴̶͔͖̗̝̜͋̓ͅh͚͉̒̌͊͆ͬͣͤͨ͞ͅe͚͐͘m̵̯̥̣ͨ̓͊ͧ͂̂̒ ̴̬̬̻̓̄ͦ͌ͭͤ͊̅ͦ͜ȧ̧̛͖͍l̵̳̪͓̆ͪ̓̑́ͫ͜l͚̩̦̲̹̿̊̒̾͊ͣ́.͇͙͍̝͙̣̠̬ͬ̊͗̎̃ͭ̉ͤ.ͤ͊̋̉̆̐̌̕҉͚̱̗̪̕.̣̣͒̇̉̀ ī̵̮̳͕͂̋ͥ̊̚͜t̡̧͚͓͙̽̿̽̋ͮͭ̚'̭̦̩̤̎̌͋̆ͨ̀l̴̛͕͎̱̤͚͉̃̊̍ͯͤ͋ͨ̾̇l̢̫̱̲̦̩͈̻̯̇͝ ̷͉͍̺̜̋b̞̺͓̝͕͙̓ͭͭ͊ͪ͑̀̚ͅe͕͎̗̗̙̣̱̱̱ͦ̀͘͞ ̼̝̻̖ͨ̓ͯ͜f̷̞͍̣̐͋̕i͙̽͐́̾ͥ̉͗ͩ͢n̢͓͕̖̣̮̲͉̎̿̒ͥ̈́̊́͞e̩̳̺͍̩̋̿̉̊̓ ̦̙̮͈̣̭̠̞̟̅̿͋͝ã̦̯̙̥͚̺͉̣̐̒̀ŝ̙͑̋̔̏͋͟͢ ̬̹̝̹̤̯̫̿͗ͫ͐ͯͯl̼̇̋ͭ̈̚o̥̥̞̖̓̓̈́ͣ͡n͙̳̮̙̗ͧ̅͊ͣͮͩ̾̏́͞g͍̟̥̖͎̫̹͈̃ͣ͢ ̷̂͆̆̅̈́͏̪̹͈̬̻̼̫ǎ̢͖̮̤͖̬͗ͅs̪͍ͪ ͍̙̲͍̯̻̣̄ͫ͘tͬ͗̚҉̵̬ḣ̸͈̤̤̯̖̏̚e̝̥̪͍̓̎ͧ̽ͨy͎̭̬̻̣̺̾͌ͭͮ́͐ͨ̇͊ ̯̯̜͗͢͜ͅd͚͎̣͔͈̪͉ͯ͒ͅi͚̻̱̗͕̙̺͒̽ͥ̓̅̔̆̽͜͢e͙̻̗ͯͅ.ͥͣ͐̾̇҉͍̞̼̤̪̗̮.̢͌ͮ̏̑̽̈́͗ͨ̀҉̞̰.̪̱̙̜̣̜̠͌́ͫ̓̌̄̐ͨr̈̀̓̇̎̓ͭ̌҉̺̭̜͞i̧̜̱̯͈̤̥̦̅͘͞g̖͖̯̬̱̙͙̭̈́ͥ̃h̷̳̳̫͓͓ͤ͋ͬ͢ͅţ̟̪̱̬̤̄͐̄ͭ̚ͅ,̪̰͚̤̯͍͕̳͍͐̄ͣ̐ͣ͛͂̌ ̛͓̥̪̩͇̫̑ͥ͑̉̀͗̀̚͟ͅr̖͚̍̑͋ͭͪị̳̮̞̌̇̿ͨ̋̀̉͂́g̲͕͍̱͔͙͉̮ͣ̿̀̇̆̔h̩͉̣̬͈̖̰̬ͫ̇͑ţ̴͇̯͉̘̫̤̺̙̭̇̒̎̓,͔̑ͯ̔̉̓͢ ̝̰͎̠̈́̿̽̽̌̋ͧ̈o̡̻̣̓ͬͩ̉̈́ͤn̡̰͖͊͂̆̽̆̌̽͋͡c̵̡̜̘͕̜͖ͭ͑̀e̤̻̯͉̪͕̼̦͌̈̈͋̇͌ͪ͡ ͇̻̬̮̎̉̂ͯ̉̎t̪͎̩̳̗ͩ̽͗͗h̟̲͖̥̯͚͓̹ͯ̏̈́̏̾̕e̸̫̻͔͑͂̿͛ͪ̚ỵ̛̘̙͍͖̔ͦͯͭ͒̿̒'ͦ̓͌͏͏̹͈̱̘͇̣r̹͚̳̣̭̗͙͙̆ͬͨ͌ͨ͋̎ͧe̟̰̲̥̣͋͜ ̸̷̗̫̻̭͕͐ͦͯ͋ͤͫ̓͠ͅd̹̲͎͈̄̅̓̃ͯͪ̉̉̉é͂̇ͫͭ͟҉̷͖̰̦͔̹̻̻̝ā̵̝̖̼̗̖̅̑̓̅͐͒ͫ̚d̸͉̣̃̏̾̃ ̵̘̫̝̙̞̅͛͗̑̈́̃ͦ͜͡ͅÏ̵̛͎̝̘͙̜̲̼͕̈́̈́̈̍͌ ̣͚̱̜̜̦̰̔̅̚͡ͅc̴̠̬̊̑ͧ̎͂̓ͨ͢ȃ̴̠͕̩̻̣̹̠̣̋ͬ͒̋͂̋ņ̴̳͖ͧ̊̄ͥ͗͊́͞ ̦͓̤̼͖͔̯͉͂͝s̫̤̺̼̜̔̃͗̚á̻̠̣̣̲͍̋ͭ͆̈́̇̋v̴ͣ͗͌ͭͬ͐̾͏̫̗͓͚̥͢ȅͭ̒̔҉͝͏̺͎̱̱̝̟̲ ̡̻̦̥̫̬̇ͫ̒̑͂͐͌ͨ̚͝Ṯ̶͇̣̲͎͌͞ş̩̹̪͙̑ͩͤ̐̐ͣͧ̔û̃̃̂҉̭͉͉̝̙͈͈͘ķ̉͛̌͗ͯͨ҉̻̼̮͍i͔̙̟͖̰͎̤̼͉ͤ̏̓ͥͭ̓͐ͨ́́͠.̼̗͚͇̦͌̔͑̉͆̄̐ͦͪͅ.̸̯̬͓̓͆̐͊ͧ͠.͔͇̦͌̂ͪͮͧ͗̚̕y̛̌ͫ̏͑ͥͭ̋̎̇҉̯̰̝̠̹ͅͅe͔̝̯͈ͯ̏̂ͨ͐s̢̢͚̹̯͎̻̪̦̜̱̀͆ͩ̇̽́͋ͧ.̺͈͐̌͋͂͐͒̓̈́̚͝͞.̵̺̱̯͓̜̥͈̓̇̕.̶̷̫̘̩̪̌ͭ͞I̞̱̜̱̮̺̝͒͌ͥ̅ͧ̀͞ ̻͈̲̙̜ͩ̾̋͐͆ͧͩͩ̏ĵ̵̮̳̩̖͉́̈́̅͐͘ȗ̡̨̞̣͖̐́s͉̳͕͙̘̪̻̗ͮ̋̅͒͢t̷̡͓ͬͮ̂̀͊.̪̼͊ͨͣͬͫ.̸̖̩̹͓̬̋͑̑͛.̹̙͔͍ͨͦ̃͋̀͝n̤̬̟̙̖̿̔͊́̚͞͝ē̵̬̬͚̜̭͇̫ͦ͂̓̍ͭěͨ̄̒ͮͣ̋ͤ҉̝̱̪̤̱̫̙͝ͅd͈͉̠̒͌̂̍ͯͨ͢͡ ̢̲̪͇͍̼͂̃̌͢͞t̪̻͕̞̠̥͗̏ͫ͟o̡̺̭̦͈̍͗̄̽̋ͤͯ͛.͎͍͖͎̦̣͍̰̰͌̅̀ͬ̾̚͟.̗̼͈͓̣͌̈́ͅ.̟̲̲͖͗̇͘K̷̼̦ͥ͋̓̕͡I̲̦͎͍̥͚̱͕ͥ̌͒̉͊͟L͔̪͍͖̥̰͓̫͙̓̿̓L͔͔͖̥̜̪̖͛́

*hyo.exe has stopped working*
While she stood, an incomprehensible mess, ten more assailants burst from the undergrowth. All heading for the unstable and self-absorbed Hōzuki. Descending in a group the ninja drew their swords, one -presumably their leader- rushed forward her blade smoothly entering the girl's body and its blade emerging from the other end. She'd been run right through with the blade.

That seemed to have done it. She snapped her neck towards her assailant, the distraught expression on her face slowly turning into happiness. Her voice beamed with hope as she questioned, "You...have the antidote right..?"

"Wh-what!?" Whether baffled by the girl's words or the fact that she showed no reaction to the sword lodged in her stomach, the world would never know, for as the man's expression betrayed his denial, Hyō's face fell. "Ah...then why are you alive?"

Spoiler: If you only want a summary, he got disemboweled. Sweeping her hand against the man's stomach, a thick, wet squelch erupted, as blood and entrails fell to the grassy ground, dying the flowers red. When Hyō had extended her arm, it was no arm at all, but instead, a glistening red scythe formed by the water that made her hand, mixed with the man's blood as she tore him asunder. She lowered her gaze, almost despairing. He...didn't have the antidote..? She stared down at the river of blood splashing onto her dress, colorful in its own way with various specks of what might've been the man's previous meal.
As the body crumbled, Hyō turned to the nearest man, and with her voice once more hopeful she asked. "You'll have the antidote...right?"

She staggered towards him slowly, oblivious to the way the man's pupils trembled. As she approached she simply kept asking, seeking confirmation. He had the antidote...right?
Nevermind shes fixed, the one guy died though
"...r͚͚̜͓̻̺̩̹͐͆ͧͧͭ̔͐̏ͅi͍̮̗͇̮̜̹̫̋͞ͅg̶̪͓͙͚̮̞̭̉ͭ̒͘͜h̝̳̪̩̥̰͐̽ͬͭ̉̍͑̅͘͢͠ṱ̼̞ͪ͌͌.̀ͩ̔̑̄ͥ̐̆҉҉̫̖.͔̺̦̀͐ͯ̔̕͝.̨̧̪́̀͗̋ͤ̃͑ͧR̸̥͓͂͗ͤ̋͛͐́i͖̱̰͛̋͒͒̍g̛͚̟̯͇̥̣̪̰̎̂͆̇̃̓ͪ̈̾h̵̝̥͔̣͉̥͚̣͈͛̓̓̆͜t̨̥̙̦͔̳̙͎͐͌ͦ͆̇ͫ!̶̵͇ͨͩ̈̈ͨ̌͑?̬͈̥̝̗̘̙̜̰ͦͩ͌̎̉̔.̡ͪ͗̈́̌̊̌̔͏̡̤̙͖̦̥.̪̱̹̟ͣ̃ͩ̆.̴̶͈̟͙̓̈ͣ͛ͥͣR̵̘̬̰̲̺̮̳̗ͧ̍̆Į̡͎̺ͨ̏̆̿͊̌ͫ̀̚G̾̈͊̽͊ͮ̅͏̥͓̹̟̥H̶̷̩͙̹̦̿͆ͫͥ̎͂̚̕T̜͙̜͗ͩ͋̉!̟͎͈̥̩͇̬͔̈͐̍͛̆͐ͬ?͈͚̝̈́̽ͤ̏͑͗̀ͫ!̟̠͑̓̃͛?͔̈́́͡͝"
Aw fuck she borke again
The only answer she received was another blade, this one piercing through her chest. She stared down, blinking as she observed the man's quivering palms and the two hilts that jutted from her body.

Her blade flashed and spiraling through the air were the man's arms. Hyō's expression was blank, but as the man reeling back in pain, cradling the red fountains bursting from his elbow joints, Hyō's blade flashed once more. The man crumpled -nay, plopped- to the ground, his legs in...less than working condition.
Stepping past her victim, her bare feet splashing across the red puddles as she moved on.

She left a red trail of footprints in her wake, but oblivious to it all, she merely tore at her clothes ripping the fabric apart and exposing tender pink skin -or not quite. Perhaps beneath the coating of blood would've been a feast of the eyes, but at this moment, only her pastel blue locks of her brought contrast to her red-painted body.

More importantly, however, was the iridescent mist that wafted off the girl's skin. This was Hyō's variant of genjutsu. Her body was not only her greatest defense but also her greatest weapon as within its waters stirred a powerful hallucinogenic drug -Saigenzai. The drug, combined with her own skills at genjutsu could lead to devastation effects, and all it took was a few whiffs for a person to be ensnared in a wonderful Phantasm. A supreme sensual high from which they would never awake. This was why she was called the Phantasm Princess, for in her arms one could experience the greatest of phantasms, the ultimate carnal pleasure, and she would send them off to heaven with dull smiles and blank eyes.

Her phantasm mist filled the area, and the thieves, all but one, retreated. For the sole straggler caught in her Mist...well, he would die happy.
Okay good she's okay....right?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lmao, I didn't wanna put anything more intense on charms. I was gonna go into exactly what spilled out of the man, but then I had second thoughts. I might write more intense versions in a google document somewhere else if you wanna read something brutal.
Meh not gonna lie sort of weak. Just slicing bodies with rivers of blood. Would’ve been cooler if they were suffocating in your own body, no? Or something like that :p point is cutting and causing blood is pretty common ways of murder

Meh not gonna lie sort of weak. Just slicing bodies with rivers of blood. Would’ve been cooler if they were suffocating in your own body, no? Or something like that :p point is cutting and causing blood is pretty common ways of murder
It's easy to cause death in a variety of ways, but I gotta stick within charms regulations so I can't push it. The Most brutal one might end up being the sky burial, but ya gotta be careful with how descriptive you're being.

I was thinking of Death by Kiss as where Hyō would force water down the other person's throat, but it'd be the sticky type of water, and then when she drew back she'd also drag out their internal organs and basically turn them inside out, but I think I'd get banned immediately if Stel saw that xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's easy to cause death in a variety of ways, but I gotta stick within charms regulations so I can't push it. The Most brutal one might end up being the sky burial, but ya gotta be careful with how descriptive you're being.

I was thinking of Death by Kiss as where Hyō would force water down the other person's throat, but it'd be the sticky type of water, and then when she drew back she'd also drag out their internal organs and basically turn them inside out, but I think I'd get banned immediately if Stel saw that xD
Interesting. I was planning to merge the water balloon one and the death by kiss one. Also, I think I should put the old man thing in spoilers xD

Oh btw don’t think Sema can do all this brutal stuff unpunished. There’s a reason she’s not yet known as a crazy serial killer

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Seiun
“HA!! DANCE?! YOU HAVE SPINE! I’ll MAKE SURE TO USE IT FOR A TOOTHPICK!!!!”

As the log and axe came barreling towards Seiun, he was initially perpared for the incoming attack, however one thing was able to break his bravado and his confidence; Tsuki's painful screech.

TSUKI!

The former Ame-nin attempted to attend to his mistress, but before he could, the log made a deadly collision with Seiun's body, with the axe landing on his right eye. He grunted painfully as his right eye was rendered a bloody mess of what it used to be. To add insult to injury, Seiun then crashed into a tree that was nearby, causing him to cough up blood. His body lay limp for a moment before he grabbed the handle of the axe and ripped it out of his eye socket, screaming in agony whilst doing so, and fully revealing the blood that the axe had drew.

"Not...bad...old man. Not bad," The Lightning Rouge told his current adversary, still keeping a smirk on his face, "But now...its my turn," Delievering this quip, Seiun started trudging his way to the armored soldier, blood continuously flowing from where his eye was. Once in range, he charged the axe he ripped out of his eye with lightning chakra and threw it at the soldier's chest area with as much strength as he could muster.
Tsuki
After releasing her screech of pain, Tsuki fell limp to the ground, unconscious as unconsious could be. But before she did, a few words managed to escape her mouth.

"Please...help me..." The poison was spreading quickly, taking over her system and bringing the girl closer to the cold release of death.

Wait....DID SEIUN JUST GET HANDICAPPED?!?

I’m noticing a trend here Soul XD