• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean it is not like I am hiding Azumi's intentions. I mentioned of a mission with them ages ago and made a blunt post of an outline of these targets XD
Yea, there weren't really any secrets to be had.

Also, could you get Candice to add her mechanical monsters to the Exams in CoDA? I had Wyst release hell-hounds, but I think Candice should release some mechanical monstrosities for some variety.

Yea, there weren't really any secrets to be had.

Also, could you get Candice to add her mechanical monsters to the Exams in CoDA? I had Wyst release hell-hounds, but I think Candice should release some mechanical monstrosities for some variety.

I'll get on that ASAP cause that sounds amazing XD

But not tonight. Probably. My brother is in the major doghouse right now and we had quite the interesting last hour or two XD

Isn’t she like super young?
Nah, I made Taji rather old for a part 1 genin. She's 15

Tomiko does have Terra Armor as a signature move. But yeah that is an issue she had early on, her initial gimmick was a brawler with digging as a tool but that was nuked by Kiro and now Mori's stick XD
Yeahh, probably should've done some RP reading before making Mori. Sorry about that
Ohhhh...gee... that’s quite a lot XD.

The worst it comes in my family is eating The last cookie lol
It is a very serious crime to be honest

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sooo I was bored and made this today:

Absurd.png

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I vouched for Madoka art, still waiting
Well I never got a response from Jacob on what the puppet looked like
Ah I see. That's be cool to see so thanks for that.

But this is impressive so I am not mad about this coming first XD
Thanks XD though I will work on getting Madoka out soon (could use an update on what she looks like too)