• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which I honestly think I have developed with her at this stage. We'll see how that style works out for her.
I'm guilty of not having been paying that much attention to Tomiko's fight, but from what I did observe she didn't have 'staple' move. E.g. Kiro has LCM, Katsuo has Water Shuriken, Sagisō's Taijutsu, Kai's Ice Drones, Mori's hiding like a Mole, etc.

Something that really defined her fights, and an area where she excelled above the rest. Besides...just having a lot of endurance.

I'm guilty of not having been paying that much attention to Tomiko's fight, but from what I did observe she didn't have 'staple' move. E.g. Kiro has LCM, Katsuo has Water Shuriken, Sagisō's Taijutsu, Kai's Ice Drones, Mori's hiding like a Mole, etc.

Something that really defined her fights, and an area where she excelled above the rest. Besides...just having a lot of endurance.

Tomiko does have Terra Armor as a signature move. But yeah that is an issue she had early on, her initial gimmick was a brawler with digging as a tool but that was nuked by Kiro and now Mori's stick XD

Tomiko does have Terra Armor as a signature move. But yeah that is an issue she had early on, her initial gimmick was a brawler with digging as a tool but that was nuked by Kiro and now Mori's stick XD
Hmmm, that...doesn't exactly help you attack though. It's like you set her up to be a punching bag... :T

What does Terra Armor do why it's any different from a basic rock armor? How does it help her fight? (Not as in take a beating with less damage)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I had to suggest ways to improve terra armor it'd be... gaia release healing included, the armor is plated, it provides more chakra to her gaunlets, and makes it easier to use earth style since she'd be in even directer contact with the earth

Hmmm, that...doesn't exactly help you attack though. It's like you set her up to be a punching bag... :T

What does Terra Armor do why it's any different from a basic rock armor? How does it help her fight? (Not as in take a beating with less damage)

Well besides the obvious protection against melee attacks, the armor can be shaped or bent to Tomiko's will as she wears it. Producing spikes to pointed blade extensions along with spiked projectiles like pin missiles or stone spikes to fire at the enemy. The armor can also be "restored" if damaged.

Not to mention paired with Gaia Release.

----Edit-----
There is also the fact that her ninjutsu ability is not hindered by it and another specific ability of the armor I toyed around with. Though I am keeping that to myself for the moment.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well at this point to catch up Tsuki needs to be a prodigy given she seems far behind due to circumstance of this battle so far.

I had Tomiko learn Gaia Release in the multi month time skip. And she only knows one aspect of it as she is working on trying to expand it.

Madoka made a new puppet in that same time, and Kenji has the rough outline of the Wolf Cloak.
Working on Tsuki. Before he couldn’t learn justu, now she does. And she has Hama’s powerful signature justu...which she should use more

As for Kou, at least he’s getting somewhere XD he’s 8.

If Terra armor doesn't have its own thing it's literally just a less-intimidating poor man's Reaver armor :T

and I say that as an insult to the Reaver armor because it'd be better in literally every way.
I mean...perks for a metal bending justu? XD

There's also this

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Rock_Armour (Rock Armour)

which while not allowing you to turn the armor into weapons does give the user a strength boost and as an added bonus isn't 100 kg of rocks on your back. It's also self-sustaining and doesn't need chakra after activation.

I mean the technique Tomiko already manipulates the Earth around her to wear on herself so it doesn't cost much to make, really the draining part is the regenerative aspect of it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Behold! Art of a character that will soon appear in the Rp: Big Bad Scrappa
C403BE0D-ECD4-4E5C-9DF9-86AA9892AD25.jpeg

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sure some, like rogue ninja Scrappa, reveled in this lifestyle and being able to make raids and spread personal infamy. But he and his personal allies within the caravan had been a minority; most simply did what they did cause there was no opportunity elsewhere. And as evident by his wife and her worried look, some had been more outspoken proponents.
lemme guess, team azumi target