• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sagisō: fixed it for you. *winks*
Tayuya: Don't you fucking start. This is about how much shit Tomiko is not so much about you.
Tayuya:
61%2Bh1sZqpTL._SY355_.png

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
As is the General Consensus:

Top Tier
  • Sagisō
  • Zaku
  • Azumi
  • Katsuo
  • Reaver
  • Kiro
Mid Tier
  • Baiyan
  • Kai
  • Taiyo
  • Raiku
  • Mori
  • Tayuya
  • Shura
  • Takato

Low Tier
  • Tsuki
  • Kou
  • Tomiko
  • Kenji
  • Madoka
  • Yasu
  • Sakura AU
  • Furījia
  • Shiho

Or something like that.
Mori is certainly top tier. He beat Kiro and reaver after all.

Behold, the Pinnacle of Hama's teaching.
The fact she can even use justu at all for never using any before is already a testament

Speaking of this topic, how are we handling comprehension?

As in what's a reasonable amount of time to be learning a new jutsu in, and for people like Tsuki and Kou, being even somewhat comparable to our current Ocs.

Well at this point to catch up Tsuki needs to be a prodigy given she seems far behind due to circumstance of this battle so far.

I had Tomiko learn Gaia Release in the multi month time skip. And she only knows one aspect of it as she is working on trying to expand it.

Madoka made a new puppet in that same time, and Kenji has the rough outline of the Wolf Cloak.

Well at this point to catch up Tsuki needs to be a prodigy given she seems far behind due to circumstance of this battle so far.

I had Tomiko learn Gaia Release in the multi month time skip. And she only knows one aspect of it as she is working on trying to expand it.

Madoka made a new puppet in that same time, and Kenji has the rough outline of the Wolf Cloak.
half our characters are like prodigies though. Non-prodigies don't come up with their own ninjutsu styles lmfao.

Hence why, in a manner of overcompensation, I let my characters take massive beatings.
You can take compensation damage...after dodging like...one attack. Or if it's an attack it doesn't seem like your characters should be able to dodge. Otherwise, they just get floored too easily. Especially since the guys that attacked them weren't even supposed to be Shinobi...
Eh, Tomiko is sort of like Lee with the Gates in this aspect. If she is a prodigy in anything it is a prodigy of hard work in this aspect XD
Hmmm, I guess that could be a thing. Lee learns the gates pretty slowly though. He opened what the 4th gate in part 1, and almost 5 years later he's only at the 6th or 7th gate?

LCM should be much harder to learn than how we have presented it rank or not TBH. It was an exclusive technique of the Raikage line.
Some of the difficulty should lie in chakra control. There should be some requirements to learning certain jutsu like you need this much chakra control, or certain attributes e.g. dynamic vision in the case of the Chidori.

You can take compensation damage...after dodging like...one attack. Or if it's an attack it doesn't seem like your characters should be able to dodge. Otherwise, they just get floored too easily. Especially since the guys that attacked them weren't even supposed to be Shinobi...

Hmmm, I guess that could be a thing. Lee learns the gates pretty slowly though. He opened what the 4th gate in part 1, and almost 5 years later he's only at the 6th or 7th gate?

True, and I wish I could have reserved this for Shippuden and just introduced it this arc but I needed to play catch up. Believe me what she can do with it now is but the basics of the technique.

Plus she had Kurotsuchi coaching her during said time skip after said discovery.

True, and I wish I could have reserved this for Shippuden and just introduced it this arc but I needed to play catch up. Believe me what she can do with it now is but the basics of the technique.

Plus she had Kurotsuchi coaching her during said time skip after said discovery.
I think Tomiko just needs to polish her fighting style though...I'll throw some queries in as the Sagisō fight goes on. A well-defined style is key to engaging in combat.