• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man Shen dogs on me for shitting on my cast but no one mentions how little confidence or credit you give Mori XD
Because let's face it, most of the things he does are pure luck. Reaver was already in a fight and damaged, I took a shot in the dark by asking him to be Mori's rival and the aforementioned dust cloud.

Mori: Such confidence, even Tomiko has more support from you.

Because let's face it, most of the things he does are pure luck. Reaver was already in a fight and damaged, I took a shot in the dark by asking him to be Mori's rival and the aforementioned dust cloud.

Mori: Such confidence, even Tomiko has more support from you.

I mean luck or not he did what Tomiko failed to do. What most people fail to do get back to back wins against 2 top tiers. One who beat 3 people I control in one battle easily XD

He is strong, lucky sure but not a weakling.

I see nothing wrong with this statement.
Neither do I
I mean luck or not he did what Tomiko failed to do. What most people fail to do get back to back wins against 2 top tiers. One who beat 3 people I control in one battle easily XD

He is strong, lucky sure but not a weakling.
We'll see, his lucky streak can't go on for too long. I might have gotten some easy wins though as I was new at that point
Wasn’t Kiro still recovering from Reaver’s attack when Mori attacked him? Azumi could’ve also gotten a free kill too if it wasn’t for Kai lel
He was, which is why I am not giving Mori much credit at all for that win

I mean...kinda sorta. It’s large kinetic explosive. The equivalent of a slightly more dangerous tank shell.

The spear of Lugh X4 is another case though....

A tank shell doesn't travel deep underground, through two tunnels and reach up to Tomiko enough to still blast her even after she escaped the epicenter blast XD

It is a nuke even if not to that degree XD

“Spear of Lugh!”

The canister tube shoved back in at an alarming rate, *CA-CHINK!* with that, a massive pulse was unleashed on the triangular dome, a horrendous explosion bartering the barrier into tiny ribbions of ash. Dust and debris from the attack shot outwards at everything close by, friend or foe, it didn’t discriminate. The Spear of Lugh was his most powerful weapon, crafted by him and the finest minds of Ame. To shatter enemy structures and walls, desolation in any armored target no matter the size. It was used the other day to shatter a sizable portion of leaf’s wall to the ground as well as half of the cave system. It was a Superweapon!
I was just following what was said here though. That looked like a pretty decently sized explosion to me. Was I wrong for having Kiro take cover considering the description that was given here?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A tank shell doesn't travel deep underground, through two tunnels and reach up to Tomiko enough to still blast her even after she escaped the epicenter blast XD

It is a nuke even if not to that degree XD
It’s the strongest melee weapon in the Rp. Extremely powerful short range, and if it has a narrow path to follow, a devestating long ranged weapon (such as the tunnel). However around the sound four area, if those who took cover didn’t take cover, they would most likely just be blown back due to the force and receive cuts and bruises
I was just following what was said here though. That looked like a pretty decently sized explosion to me. Was I wrong for having Kiro take cover considering the description that was given here?
Oh no you were spot on with that XD. It’s monstrous. It would kill reaver if he preformed it without his suit due to his proximity

*Logs in expected at least 50 alerts from Nebby+Hydra's late-night Like-spams & a few posts in discussion and RP thread*

upload_2019-3-11_8-2-33.png

sohWhy9.png

upload_2019-3-11_8-2-9.png

...O_O
tenor.gif

Kek, well it's been a while since a full half-a-day passed without a single post in the discussion thread.

Suggestion. For very simple things like team Konoha getting onto the boat...do we really need everyone to post about that? Cause I feel like godjacob's stressing himself to write 5 paragraphs of what's essentially a filler action xD

I think for super simple stuff like a bit of traveling, that can —and probably should— be done off-screen where one of the team-members can just do an allowed auto of Everyone got in the boat and we started sailed. 10 minutes later we landed etc.

Of course, so long as no one else in the team had anything planned of course.

Should have taken my advice with your sheer amount of characters.

Have you considered nixing Finn and Jake?

Oh no, they are not the problem. I am eager to get to those other characters.

It's the Hiro/Kale thing that is eating up time. Specially considering how crazy packed we are with that situation I struggle to keep track of who is where with Kale & the Omnidroid :p

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Oh no, they are not the problem. I am eager to get to those other characters.

It's the Hiro/Kale thing that is eating up time. Specially considering how crazy packed we are with that situation I struggle to keep track of who is where with Kale & the Omnidroid :p

Oh! Here then:

Kale is alone up at the cafeteria, Doomslayer basically broke through the wall, running away from her.

On the other side of the wall, canopeks sealed off Doomslayer’s exit as well as the antman crew. Meanwhile the omnidroid is at the end of the corridor, the only way to pass I through it. And antman is currently growing behind it. (Which he will never beat that thing with growing bigger let’s be honest here)

Oh! Here then:

Kale is alone up at the cafeteria, Doomslayer basically broke through the wall, running away from her.

On the other side of the wall, canopeks sealed off Doomslayer’s exit as well as the antman crew. Meanwhile the omnidroid is at the end of the corridor, the only way to pass I through it. And antman is currently growing behind it. (Which he will never beat that thing with growing bigger let’s be honest here)

Helpful.

But the thing is I had the Omnidroid attack Doomslayer so it is with him plus several people (Antman & Wasp...I think that's wasp?) passed through that Kale room to get to it implying they are right next to each other? Eh I'll do a reply to the best of my ability and see if I missed a reaction or not for edit :p

King Mori, as soon as the real one reached for him, he gave just enough force to make a sound from behind Tomiko.

*Spank!*

And just like that, the dogs of war had been let loose. King Mori was grabbed by Mori, but the damage had been done. The card looked like a sneering cat with no regrets. A bit surreal when it had a twisted version of Mori’s own face doing these actions. But that didn’t matter, the crime had been done, and everyone had heard it. Namely...Tomiko.
Hur hur, Shen you evil bastard XD I love it.

R.I.P Mori's credibility. Mori hasn't been bullied yet, so it's a pretty good time to start! We'll have to see what we can do about Katsuo as well.