• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Helpful.

But the thing is I had the Omnidroid attack Doomslayer so it is with him plus several people (Antman & Wasp...I think that's wasp?) passed through that Kale room to get to it implying they are right next to each other? Eh I'll do a reply to the best of my ability and see if I missed a reaction or not for edit :p

There’s like one wall between them XD

Though the keyblade trio and specter are trying to calm her/restrain her. And antman’s crew Did pass through the Kale room I believe but ended up sealed with Doomslayer

Hur hur, Shen you evil bastard XD I love it.

R.I.P Mori's credibility. Mori hasn't been bullied yet, so it's a pretty good time to start! We'll have to see what we can do about Katsuo as well.
Muhahahaha thank you, thank you *bows*
So wait the Mori card is so light that Tomiko couldn't "feel" its weight when it jumped to her least in Shen's pitch by now she is supposed to feel its tiny slap to blame Mori?

I'm all for comedy but this seems contradictory.
Think seal scrolls. While lightweight they can seal away from tools, objects, walls, to even giant rashomon XD. So these cards contain energy within them they can use at any point and time, while keeping the weight, texture, and shape of a card

So wait the Mori card is so light that Tomiko couldn't "feel" its weight when it jumped to her least in Shen's pitch by now she is supposed to feel its tiny slap to blame Mori?

I'm all for comedy but this seems contradictory.
Depends on the Mechanics of the Card. If it can half-transform by itself —say manifest an arm or something— it would be feasible. It's not contradictory when put in that light.

I feel you guys are expecting a lot more of a volatile reaction from Tomiko then she might actually do. She isn't canon Sakura with Naruto here XD she isn't gonna brush it off but you might be setting yourself up for much.

AU Sakura: Hey!
No, it's all good information for me either way. Lets me know what type of liberties I can take when I move in for a Yasu-play xD

I feel like Smug would kill me if I did anything that bold though. I try to keep my invasion of your character's privacy to female-female interactions, like how Sagiso is going to follow Tayuya to the bath as soon as she gets released and then probably make several attempts a night-crawling.

I feel you guys are expecting a lot more of a volatile reaction from Tomiko then she might actually do. She isn't canon Sakura with Naruto here XD she isn't gonna brush it off but you might be setting yourself up for much.

AU Sakura: Hey!
Hey, you never know XD. I like throwing the dice and seeing what happens
No, it's all good information for me either way. Lets me know what type of liberties I can take when I move in for a Yasu-play xD

I feel like Smug would kill me if I did anything that bold though. I try to keep my invasion of your character's privacy to female-female interactions, like how Sagiso is going to follow Tayuya to the bath as soon as she gets released and then probably make several attempts a night-crawling.
Quick Tayuya! Make your anti peeping device!

You know, it is getting a bit iffy that so much talk of Tomiko is how her romantic arcs are going rather than you know her path of a ninja. Feel she gets more romantic talk than Sagiso the one looking for a man XD

Quick Tayuya! Make your anti peeping device!

Tayuya: *Gets a burning iron rod*

You know, it is getting a bit iffy that so much talk of Tomiko is how her romantic arcs are going rather than you know her path of a ninja. Feel she gets more romantic talk than Sagiso the one looking for a man XD
Probably because she has more characters actively going after her instead of being the one doing the chasing. There aren't any characters who currently have, in RP, made moves on Sagiso. Tomiko's the only one with an existent romantic subplot, as in she has a partner to actually dance with, two in fact lol.

Tayuya: *Gets a burning iron rod*
Sagiso: *licks lips* Feisty! I'll play your game~ don't get burned.

Honestly Tayuya is the best match against Sagiso I have among my cast. Jokes aside. We know Dojutsu doesn't help against auditory Genjutsu which Tayuya specializes in and (In theory) her Curse Mark forms gives her greater physicals than Sagiso does. Course Sagiso is a wind user which does present that issue but Tayuya does have Doki to eat those up.

Probably because she has more characters actively going after her instead of being the one doing the chasing. There aren't any characters who currently have, in RP, made moves on Sagiso. Tomiko's the only one with an existent romantic subplot, as in she has a partner to actually dance with, two in fact lol.

Sagiso: *licks lips* Feisty! I'll play your game~ don't get burned.
Zaku:...we had a date fight?
Honestly Tayuya is the best match against Sagiso I have among my cast. Jokes aside. We know Dojutsu doesn't help against auditory Genjutsu which Tayuya specializes in and (In theory) her Curse Mark forms gives her greater physicals than Sagiso does. Course Sagiso is a wind user which does present that issue but Tayuya does have Doki to eat those up.
Yeah, Tayuya is the best possible matchup against Sagiso outside Reaver. Her genjustu speciality its a massive positive. Especially doki too, whom have no chakra points

I've still been inching to try beheading one of those Doki, and Sagiso's taijutsu style doesn't utilize strength at all. It's more joint-locks, grapples and debilitating strikes.

Besides, I don't exactly intent to let you use Genjutsu as you please.

Yeah, Tayuya is the best possible matchup against Sagiso outside Reaver. Her genjustu speciality its a massive positive. Especially doki too, whom have no chakra points

Honestly the best way to make a good Genjutsu user in the RP is to not rely on visual Genjutsu. Dojutsu users just shit on that on principle. Gives me an idea with Sakura in that regard so she isn't useless against Hyuga or Uchiha.

Course, Kai broke out of Tayuya's every time she tried one so there's that. Genjutsu is tricky cause it entirely relies on the other RP to allow it to happen to them reason my main success has been Genjutsu substations :p

I've still been inching to try beheading one of those Doki, and Sagiso's taijutsu style doesn't utilize strength at all. It's more joint-locks, grapples and debilitating strikes.

I mean the Doki's entire gimmick is that they feel no pain (Not immune to damage but still). So stuff like that isn't gonna phase them, one basically twisted its neck to avoid being stabbed in the head by Kai.

And it should take one good hit to be crippling to people given their size and strength. So Taijutsu exchange is a risky proposition.

Honestly the best way to make a good Genjutsu user in the RP is to not rely on visual Genjutsu. Dojutsu users just shit on that on principle. Gives me an idea with Sakura in that regard so she isn't useless against Hyuga or Uchiha.

Course, Kai broke out of Tayuya's every time she tried one so there's that. Genjutsu is tricky cause it entirely relies on the other RP to allow it to happen to them reason my main success has been Genjutsu substations :p
*Shrugs* I wouldn't really let you use genjutsu at all. Sagiso works best at close range, so unlike Kai who won't be up and in Tayuya's face, Sagiso will be and she'll make every effort to stick to Tayuya like glue and even disarm her of her flute rendering both Doki and Genjutsu basically moot.

I would start off with a wind shadow just to achieve that situation.

Yup yup. Just look at Absurd, who is a pridenof joy and mine for that genjustu reason.

Well so did Shikamaru. But Kai hurt himself the first time to do so, and the second time it wasn’t much of a genjustu on him. Just one that made everything he saw black.

Erm...they are made of pure muscle XD. And getting in melee range of those ogres with GIANT CLUBS is a bad idea haha

I mean the Doki's entire gimmick is that they feel no pain (Not immune to damage but still). So stuff like that isn't gonna phase them, one basically twisted its neck to avoid being stabbed in the head by Kai.

And it should take one good hit to be crippling to people given their size and strength. So Taijutsu exchange is a risky proposition.
It's exactly because of their immense size. Sagiso is a skill-type fighter, so she'll take the fight to the Doki, or more precisely onto the Doki, because she'll be scaling that thing like a monkey.

Actually, more than that. A single blow from one hand of a doki smashed a tree clean in half. Now imagine a two handed club swing XD. That’s insta-death.

*Shrugs* I wouldn't really let you use genjutsu at all. Sagiso works best at close range, so unlike Kai who won't be up and in Tayuya's face, Sagiso will be and she'll make every effort to stick to Tayuya like glue and even disarm her of her flute rendering both Doki and Genjutsu basically moot.

I would start off with a wind shadow just to achieve that situation.

And you severely underestimate Tayuya if you think she is just gonna allow you to do that so easily.

Well so did Shikamaru. But Kai hurt himself the first time to do so, and the second time it wasn’t much of a genjustu on him. Just one that made everything he saw black.

That second one was a clear Genjutsu. You can't just say it was not lol

And Shikamaru broke out of one Genjutsu. Which itself was kinda BS if you ask me but that's another can of worms :p

Doki.

Which is fair, though if Tayuya happens to have a Curse Mark on when she goes to CQC it might be a fight she isn't prepared for. We'll see though honestly I don't see Tayuya fighting Sagiso anytime soon.
That's why I said I'd use the wind-shadow. It's worth the boost to immediately put Sagiso right next to Tayuya where the Doki will have to worry about friendly fire.

She needs the flute to control the Doki, and she can't play the flute if she's got her hands engaged with Sagiso. I also doubt she'd have the Doki swing as Sagiso if Sagiso is right next to her xD

Depends on how gutsy godjacob plays his hand.

For example: having the crab doki lifting her up with one hand and shielding her with the right arm. That would keep her not only mobile, defended, but also still capable of attacking with the doki and genjustu

For example: having the crab doki lifting her up with one hand and shielding her with the right arm. That would keep her not only mobile, defended, but also still capable of attacking with the doki and genjustu
I would honestly then attach Sagiso to the Crab Doki and attack Tayuya regardless. The Doki are big enough to be an entire gymnasium to Sagiso. The scene I have in mind is very much an AoT style battle where Sagiso would be swinging and bouncing off that thing like a giant titan.

I would honestly then attach Sagiso to the Crab Doki and attack Tayuya regardless. The Doki are big enough to be an entire gymnasium to Sagiso. The scene I have in mind is very much an AoT style battle where Sagiso would be swinging and bouncing off that thing like a giant titan.

I mean, the Doki are not slow pokes. I get the strat but don't mistake their size for being slugs.

I mean, the Doki are not slow pokes. I get the strat but don't mistake their size for being slugs.
Are we forgetting chakra eels? Those things can come right from the doki and phase through objects. So Tayuya could be being shielded by shield Doki arm with a coiled up chakra eel all around it. That’s a pretty effective barrier...