• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They actually have an education center for freshly converted pure bloods. Like giving them the principles and teachings that every mist-nin or man should know. That factors quite a bit
Uhhhh...

An Education Center?

Okay, I think most people who'd been subjugated would not be pleased to be forced to change their customs to fit the Mist's agenda.

Whether that hurts or helps integration is a debatable point.

Uhhhh...

An Education Center?

Okay, I think most people who'd been subjugated would not be pleased to be forced to change their customs to fit the Mist's agenda.

Shens plan basically leads to the Mist destroying over 50% of planets population, as I highly doubt any dedicated characters would drop there customs.

Katsuo: YES

Shens plan basically leads to the Mist destroying over 50% of planets population, as I highly doubt any dedicated characters would drop there customs.

Katsuo: YES
50% is a pretty conservative estimate xD

All of Iwagakure is dead for sure, their whole thing is that they don't back down easily. Not sure how the other nations would interact with this, but I only really see some of the minor states capitulating.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Uhhhh...

An Education Center?

Yup. Education. Basically required learning if you want to become a part of the mist. It’s not a re-education center XD

Yup. Education. Basically required learning if you want to become a part of the mist. It’s not a re-education center XD
I don't really see how learning common customs would help easy their discrimination. The main issue would be that original inhabitants of the Mist have been treating these former enemies with discrimination for a lengthy period of time. Them suddenly joining the society and then even more suddenly being on equal footing with them breeds a discontent. They'd been raised to believe they were superior after all, so that sense of supremacy won't be mooted with a couple words and the newbies learning a bit about Mist culture.

I don't really see how learning common customs would help easy their discrimination. The main issue would be that original inhabitants of the Mist have been treating these former enemies with discrimination for a lengthy period of time. Them suddenly joining the society and then even more suddenly being on equal footing with them breeds a discontent. They'd been raised to believe they were superior after all, so that sense of supremacy won't be mooted with a couple words and the newbies learning a bit about Mist culture.

Oh you misunderstand. It’s not just words. It’s a blood pact. I have a very detailed ceremonial blood cleansing ceremony that takes place when this happens. It’s consdiered a big deal. And if you lie once, for any reason during this ceremony, you will pay with your life.

But regardless, it’s a very effective ceremony, even weeding out those who are actually Hü

...basically XD. Though even Jin spotted kiro’s Betrayel since his youth.
Yeah, Kiro probably did have a distaste for the higher castes. They had it easy while he had to grow up in a not so favorable situation. Probably the same reason I had Kiro get triggered when Raiku was wanking the Uchiha off lel

Kiro had nearly reached his breaking point with Raiku. He took a deep breath before he spoke. “Can you just shut the fuck up about the Uchiha for one goddamn second?” Kiro asked calmly as he possibly could, turning to face Raiku. “Uchiha this, Uchiha that. Do you have any clue as to what happens in the outside world? Damn, I swear you Leaf ninja are clueless.” Kiro clenched his fists and held his eyes back as he continued to speak. “You Uchiha have had it nice here in the Leaf village. You and the rest of your clan mates must’ve had fun as you stuffed your stomachs full with food. How does it feel when you get to walk through the streets without worrying if someone is waiting ambush you? It must feel nice huh? You’ve must’ve had it easy the entire time if this is how you react to death. I just came in here and killed one girl that you said you don’t care about.

Oh you misunderstand. It’s not just words. It’s a blood pact. I have a very detailed ceremonial blood cleansing ceremony that takes place when this happens. It’s consdiered a big deal. And if you lie once, for any reason during this ceremony, you will pay with your life.

But regardless, it’s a very effective ceremony, even weeding out those who are actually Hü
That doesn't help the root of the problem though, which is the people of the Mist.

Forcing the people you conquer into assimilation with black magic isn't doing anything to ease the innate sense of superiority you've been breeding among the Mist's citizens :(

This Blood Cleansing Ceremony...well, its another issue.

That would mean the pact only assesses emotions in that specific moment.

Basically yes. If they had any ill intent in their heart, it would have been revealed. Hence if they find any reasonable notice why a mist ninja could be guilty, they would do a process similar to this.

But if they already know someone doesn’t have any ill intent, they nurture that

Basically yes. If they had any ill intent in their heart, it would have been revealed. Hence if they find any reasonable notice why a mist ninja could be guilty, they would do a process similar to this.

But if they already know someone doesn’t have any ill intent, they nurture that
In that case most of your new convertees should fail the pact test. I can't imagine a conquered people having no sense of I'll intent towerds their conquerors.

I'd see it as either they lied and died, or they wore their I'll intent on their sleeves.

In that case most of your new convertees should fail the pact test. I can't imagine a conquered people having no sense of I'll intent towerds their conquerors.

I'd see it as either they lied and died, or they wore their I'll intent on their sleeves.

They don’t leave survivors, why would they?

As far as people like kiro’s Parents which genuinely wanted to flee the leaf, they had good intentions

I would like to get this arc finished soon so we can head back and I can start using Shiho again now that I've figured out what I want to do with her
Yeah we should start speeding it up here.

Excellent philosophy!

That does make my life a bit easier on Hinagiku's end.
Hehe if you do wars, go all in or none at all