• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You said you wanted the operation to fail did you not?
Cause I have to be reacting on the fly to all these situations that pop up and then intentionally having my character's do things through vaguely justifiable character motivations to preserve some sort of tension to this plot.

Else we get a situation where Hina just meets up with her team on Day 1 and we go home. Arc over and done with. Apart from Iwa and Kiri there really isn't a single team capable of stopping Team Hina from pulling a 'You guys run while I distract them'

Nations have teamed up before, it's really not a surprise.

Iwa and the Mist teamed up to take out Kumo, and Suna and Kiri teamed up...to take out Pakura..? Cause Suna's pretty bad.

Her theory is incredibly credible in Canon because it happens all the time.

And there have also been canon cases of nations tearing each others throats out and trying to undercut each other. So the idea that they'd all conspire to team up with an actual Jinchuriki on the loose just to stick it to Konoha is and will remain questionable to Kakashi. Given his personal....disagreements, with how she's handled her team and well there you go.

Don't know how smart is it for Oto to take on Kakashi but well that is Shen's decision to make.

Though to be fair I had Takato & Tayuya spot Kakashi's team approaching. So Kiro should see what is going on to.

new situation (?):
Taiyo, raiku, sakura, takato, kiro, kakashi
vs
sakon/ukon, zaku, kidomaru, tayuya, right?

Except this is one big trick here!

If team Kiro decides to intervene, they are waving freedoms right in front of the faces of their msofly prisoner made team. So would that’s REALLY be a good idea? You’d give team sound backup.

As far as Kakashi is considered, I may have plans

I mean considering he is above Kabuto who would smite the Sound 4 it would have to be a pretty freakin big plan. I think you undervalue the mismatch here XD
Hey, I know Kakashi isn’t much stronger than them. But I did stall for time by having a massive rashomon in the way of Kakashi and the team.
also it'd still be 5v5, with 1 being a jonin
hmmmm lets see Then shall we

Tayuya, Kiro, Sakon, Ukon, Kidomaru, Kou, and Zaku vs Taiyo, Sakura, Takato, Raiku and Kakashi(?)

Hey, I know Kakashi isn’t much stronger than them. But I did stall for time by having a massive rashomon in the way of Kakashi and the team.

You mean separate Kakashi from his Team? Sakura is like right next to him and all of them are close enough to where he can and will grab them to hop either forward or back to avoid the wall crushing them.

hmmmm lets see Then shall we

Tayuya, Kiro, Sakon, Ukon, Kidomaru, Kou, and Zaku vs Taiyo, Sakura, Takato, Raiku and Kakashi(?)

You make a lot of assumptions given Retro expressed multiple times he doesn't want Kiro with the sound XD

Takato is like the second strongest OC I control based on how this RP has played out. Heck he might even surpass Tayuya in her current handicapped state. His pure power is lacking but his other attributes make up for it somewhat.

Which is terrific on his part, but it’s still another factor for him to handle lol. Besides, team Kakashi is still way out numbered, and takato jjst might get taken out first seeing as his team will collapse in on him practically

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Which is terrific on his part, but it’s still another factor for him to handle lol. Besides, team Kakashi is still way out numbered, and takato jjst might get taken out first seeing as his team will collapse in on him practically
what? you literally have 4 people including tayuya and not kiro because what godjacob said about him is true. we have 5 without kakashi, and you guys don't even have a jonin to fight him so we have 6, one being a chunin, another having beat a jinchuriki, and another being a jonin.

what? you literally have 4 people including tayuya and not kiro because what godjacob said about him is true. we have 5 without kakashi, and you guys don't even have a jonin to fight him so we have 6, one being a chunin, another having beat a jinchuriki, and another being a jonin.

Regardless of what Kiro WANTS, his curse mark will most likely bite into him if he denies.

Also, as said, I have a plan. Well, two plans

Sakura was right next to him, you can't just say the wall appeared and cut off Kakashi without my say on how he'd react to the situation. I should respond to it.
Erm...I suppose that’s fair. Although they aren’t all in a single clump, because that’s literally impossible for them to take up the exact same space. I thought Kakashi was spearheading

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Regardless of what Kiro WANTS, his curse mark will most likely bite into him if he denies.

Also, as said, I have a plan. Well, two plans
actually the curse mark only deteriorates his mind to be succumbed to what orochimaru wants when he uses it. and so far, he's only done that once a month ago. the pain can be handled just like how anko did (well if she didn't then I guess he's immobile for this fight but there's still 4v4 not including kakashi)