• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh....I’m intrigued....

Crazy how a lot of Hü mentions and hints are still unfound though
I mean I might be over exaggerating but there are some stuff that connects. When I was reading the stuff I saw how the different actions throughout the arc can lead to certain predictions. Of course it will be through Kiro’s perspective so he’ll just be theorizing based on the info he has.

I don't mind Hina being reported, as long as we all remember that my character is acting with only the knowledge they have is a two-way street.
Lmao I just erased three huge paragraphs explaining why Kiro does have every right to have this knowledge. Was too lazy to go and quote all the supporting evidence. But like I said, there’s actually no reason for Kiro to care about what exactly Hina’s doing which is why I’m not gonna have him say anything anymore.

Lmao I just erased three huge paragraphs explaining why Kiro does have every right to have this knowledge. Was too lazy to go and quote all the supporting evidence. But like I said, there’s actually no reason for Kiro to care about what exactly Hina’s doing which is why I’m not gonna have him say anything anymore.
He's perfectly free to have the knowledge, I'm not contesting that. What I meant by it's a two way street as that Hina, and to a much greater extent Sagiso, will judge based on what they know.

I've made no mention in RP against anyone for not following the initial plan, because I know it was a In-discussion misunderstanding.

Sagiso doesn't know that. As far as she would see it. There was a plan. It was not followed. She'd initially just brushed it off as not worth fussing over, but post the report her views would change drastically.

They went and wrote reports pushing all blame to Hina despite knowing, and willfully choosing, to disobey orders? Well, that's simply a nasty move.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He's perfectly free to have the knowledge, I'm not contesting that. What I meant by it's a two way street as that Hina, and to a much greater extent Sagiso, will judge based on what they know.

I've made no mention in RP against anyone for not following the initial plan, because I know it was a In-discussion misunderstanding.

Sagiso doesn't know that. As far as she would see it. There was a plan. It was not followed. She'd initially just brushed it off as not worth fussing over, but post the report her views would change drastically.

They went and wrote reports pushing all blame to Hina despite knowing, and willfully choosing, to disobey orders? Well, that's simply a nasty move.
I agree but she’d probably look better if once she realized her team failed to follow the plan she went back to ensure they don’t do anything else that can damage the mission

Yeah I understand your point. It was just supposed to be Kiro theorizing aloud. He would even state he wouldn’t do anything even if his theory did hold up since there would be no good reason for him to do so. Takato on the other hand would be free to do whatever he pleased with the knowledge.

Also, this is why I’m extremely hesitant to go against you. I wasn’t even trying to turn against the Hyūga and you’re already calling it a nasty move. Now I feel guilty for making you think I betrayed you or something.

If takato knows hina can just keep a watch on them with Byakugan and tp to them whenever then what’s his report gonna be about
An explanation Takato could use for this would be that even though she could see them, she made no effort to get to her team. He could even state Kiro as an example. He went missing for hours and when they found him, he was basically doing his own thing. When they got the jinchuriki, Hina still didn’t show up even though as Kakashi stated when he first explained the mission to Taiyo and others, capturing the jinchuriki was a huge priority for Tsunade.

Also, Hina can’t tp to him but she can see what’s happening to him. Which is why he could bring up the test. Before now, she wouldn’t have made a move to them unless they got attacked and couldn’t handle it or Kiro and Tayuya betrayed them. That’s still risking his life.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, Hina can’t tp to him but she can see what’s happening to him. Which is why he could bring up the test. Before now, she wouldn’t have made a move to them unless they got attack and couldn’t handle it or Kiro and Tayuya betrayed them. That’s still risking his life.
He’d already be risking his life being killed by team sound :/ either risk your life for your right to be a prisoner, or risk your life to be free

Yeah I understand your point. It was just supposed to be Kiro theorizing aloud. He would even state he wouldn’t do anything even if his theory did hold up since there would be no good reason for him to do so. Takato on the other hand would be free to do whatever he pleased with the knowledge.
I know, but most of these theories hinge on actions I made because of in-discussion issues (Rohan misunderstanding the plan and everyone just running with it & the arc immediately coming to an end if Hina did join up with her team when they had the Jinchuriki), which aren't properly reflected in the RP.

I don't mind you taking advantage of the situation to push a point and between us there are no hard feelings, but I'm totally getting you back by taking advantage of the situation to distort Sagisō's perception of other characters.
So before they got henshina randomly it wouldn’t have mattered if her members just left suddenly?
If they hadn't gotten Henshina then Hina would've rejoined the team on Day 1 and then I might've had her comment on them tossing the plan out the window.

It wouldn't really have mattered if they tried to leave suddenly because with Hina there I can put a stop to any of that.
Also, this is why I’m extremely hesitant to go against you. I wasn’t even trying to turn against the Hyūga and you’re already calling it a nasty move. Now I feel guilty for making you think I betrayed you or something.
Um, refer back to the previous response I made to you.

It's not really a 'betrayal', but I am a bit salty that you'd take advantage of the situation to debase a character of mine. That being said, on a personal level I'm only slightly upset, but I've taken advantage of situations before so it's not like I'm gonna hold a grudge over it.
Takato: If it makes you feel better, I blame the Hyuga members collectively. You just are the big name.
Fair enough.
An explanation Takato could use for this would be that even though she could see them, she made no effort to get to her team. He could even state Kiro as an example. He went missing for hours and when they found him, he was basically doing his own thing. When they got the jinchuriki, Hina still didn’t show up even though as Kakashi stated when he first explained the mission to Taiyo and others, capturing the jinchuriki was a huge priority for Tsunade.

Also, Hina can’t tp to him but she can see what’s happening to him. Which is why he could bring up the test. Before now, she wouldn’t have made a move to them unless they got attacked and couldn’t handle it or Kiro and Tayuya betrayed them. That’s still risking his life.
The bold was for plot-reasons.

Had I gone and had Hina meet up with the Team, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We'd be back in Konoha having the Christmas arc.

Now, this is where Shen and Nebby stopped paying attention earlier.

In this situation, where on Day 1 Team Hina has the Jinchuriki, there are very few teams that could stop them from just leaving. The only teams close enough to intercept them were Sound, and Kumo, and if Hina stayed behind to stall for time, Kiro and the rest could've left with the Jinchuriki.

GG all.

Eh, let's be honest. No one at this point has any idea what the Tags on Kiro, Tayuya, and Takato do. I mentioned that Takato's tag has Hina's chakra in it, but I've never spoken about Kiro or Tayuya's tags. In addition, you're sleeping on the fact that a tag with Hina's chakra in it could very well have a jutsu sealed in it.

Taking a step backward. You might say I never mentioned anything about a jutsu, so suddenly calling it one would seem unfair. A reasonable argument.

But we do know that plain chakra can be programmed to act independently. Our biggest examples of this are Kushina and Minato. Their chakra ghosts were sealed into Naruto's seal and programmed to come out if certain conditions occurred.

We also know that that charka, from two people who died almost 20 years ago, was still strong enough to seal an 8 Tailed Half of Kurama during the Pain arc, and chain down the full Half of Kurama during the KCM training. So it's possible to seal quite a bit of chakra in there.

Both those chakra appellations were described as simply 'sealing chakra into something', similar to Takato's tag. I could very well have had a chakra figure of Hinagiku sealed into Takato's tag, and assuming it has even a quarter of the chakra needed to do either of the things Kushina and Minato's chakra did, then it's more than capable of protecting Takato for at least 5 minutes.

It'll hardly take Hina 5 minutes to get to him.

I digress though;

While the tags themselves weren't anything special, their ability to retain chakra when combined with the Byakugan's ability to distinguish the unique colorization of a shinobi's chakra meant that they could be infused with a specific type of chakra, and then serve as distinctly visible 'targets' painted on the back of whoever held them. Takato's tag, for example, had retained a sliver of Hinagiku's chakra, and she would be able to ascertain his location as long as he was within the range of her Byakugan. The other tags were however, a bit different...

This was all you were ever told and I'm now disinclined to even attempt to use them as I can already see the complaints.

You need not worry that our ability to complete the mission will be compromised. Divide and conquer, it's a rather suitable strategy for this outing don't you think? We'll focus on keeping the aggro off your team, and you complete the mission. That was we both win, our passion project will be satisfied, and you won't have our emotions interfering with your capture of the Jinchuriki. Sounds fair?"

Her eyes drifted away from Kakashi, her hands finding their way to Furijia's nose, pinching down as the girl flailed wildly in her grasp. With a hint of playful nonchalance, she continued, "We've got time to iron out the details if you're dissatisfied, one of your members has still yet to arrive, yes?"
Divide & Conquer being the strategy of choice, very clearly stated, even asked Kakashi's input on it. He remained suspicious and silent.

Pausing briefly, she angled her head so she was looking over her shoulder at the genin behind her, "I should make this clear, but you genin aren't actually expected to 'capture' the Jinchuriki. Your main role will be to provide assistance. Don't be reckless. Fight together in teams of no less than 2."

You're not expected to capture the Jinchuriki. Provide assistance. Don't be reckless. Stay together.

Anyone wanna guess how many of those orders were followed~?

"Team Kakashi will be responsible for engaging the Jinchuriki, while my own Team will be responsible for engaging foreign shinobi. Your roles are not set in stone, no plan survives contact with the enemy, be flexible and change roles depending on the situation of the battlefield. That will be all, and it should answer your questions Uchiha. Darling, come here."

This right here is the reason I don't just go on a rant. Be flexible, use your own judgment.

I was apparently very mistaken to have told you that.

Hinagiku

Dusting a light grey powder from her fingers, Hinagiku finished sealing the last of the substance into a batch of scrolls and tags. She distributed the scrolls among the members of her group and by association, team Kakashi, who also gained some of the substance, though lower in quantity.

I also did provide means with which to protect yourself. Doubt that any of you remembered though.

I know, but most of these theories hinge on actions I made because of in-discussion issues (Rohan misunderstanding the plan and everyone just running with it & the arc immediately coming to an end if Hina did join up with her team when they had the Jinchuriki), which aren't properly reflected in the RP.

I don't mind you taking advantage of the situation to push a point and between us there are no hard feelings, but I'm totally getting you back by taking advantage of the situation to distort Sagisō's perception of other characters.

If they hadn't gotten Henshina then Hina would've rejoined the team on Day 1 and then I might've had her comment on them tossing the plan out the window.

It wouldn't really have mattered if they tried to leave suddenly because with Hina there I can put a stop to any of that.

Um, refer back to the previous response I made to you.

It's not really a 'betrayal', but I am a bit salty that you'd take advantage of the situation to debase a character of mine. That being said, on a personal level I'm only slightly upset, but I've taken advantage of situations before so it's not like I'm gonna hold a grudge over it.

Fair enough.

The bold was for plot-reasons.

Had I gone and had Hina meet up with the Team, we wouldn't be having this conversation. We'd be back in Konoha having the Christmas arc.

Now, this is where Shen and Nebby stopped paying attention earlier.

In this situation, where on Day 1 Team Hina has the Jinchuriki, there are very few teams that could stop them from just leaving. The only teams close enough to intercept them were Sound, and Kumo, and if Hina stayed behind to stall for time, Kiro and the rest could've left with the Jinchuriki.

GG all.

Eh, let's be honest. No one at this point has any idea what the Tags on Kiro, Tayuya, and Takato do. I mentioned that Takato's tag has Hina's chakra in it, but I've never spoken about Kiro or Tayuya's tags. In addition, you're sleeping on the fact that a tag with Hina's chakra in it could very well have a jutsu sealed in it.

Taking a step backward. You might say I never mentioned anything about a jutsu, so suddenly calling it one would seem unfair. A reasonable argument.

But we do know that plain chakra can be programmed to act independently. Our biggest examples of this are Kushina and Minato. Their chakra ghosts were sealed into Naruto's seal and programmed to come out if certain conditions occurred.

We also know that that charka, from two people who died almost 20 years ago, was still strong enough to seal an 8 Tailed Half of Kurama during the Pain arc, and chain down the full Half of Kurama during the KCM training. So it's possible to seal quite a bit of chakra in there.

Both those chakra appellations were described as simply 'sealing chakra into something', similar to Takato's tag. I could very well have had a chakra figure of Hinagiku sealed into Takato's tag, and assuming it has even a quarter of the chakra needed to do either of the things Kushina and Minato's chakra did, then it's more than capable of protecting Takato for at least 5 minutes.

It'll hardly take Hina 5 minutes to get to him.

I digress though;

This was all you were ever told and I'm now disinclined to even attempt to use them as I can already see the complaints.

Divide & Conquer being the strategy of choice, very clearly stated, even asked Kakashi's input on it. He remained suspicious and silent.

You're not expected to capture the Jinchuriki. Provide assistance. Don't be reckless. Stay together.

Anyone wanna guess how many of those orders were followed~?

This right here is the reason I don't just go on a rant. Be flexible, use your own judgment.

I was apparently very mistaken to have told you that.

I also did provide means with which to protect yourself. Doubt that any of you remembered though.
All I can say is that if you want to escape with the jinchurki. It’s not as clear cut as you make it seem

All I can say is that if you want to escape with the jinchurki. It’s not as clear cut as you make it seem
I was talking about when the Jinchuriki first appeared. Where the only teams even on the same island as us would've been team sound who'd just fought team Darui.

Unless one of the teams on the other islands were going to teleport over to stop us, we really could've just walked away.

You'd have had to pull some other event just to stall us long enough for a team to catch up.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was talking about when the Jinchuriki first appeared. Where the only teams even on the same island as us would've been team sound who'd just fought team Darui.

Unless one of the teams on the other islands were going to teleport over to stop us, we really could've just walked away.

You'd have had to pull some other event just to stall us long enough for a team to catch up.
Which tbh stuff like that looks like it’s pulled out of one’s ass excuse my french

Or you are underestimating me

That bolded sentence is the only thing here that I have a problem with. I actually stopped cuz I realized it was a shitty thing to do. It’s also clear you know it’s trash too. You can take advantage of this situation if you want but I’m not and I don’t think anyone else should now that we’ve discussed it.

That bolded sentence is the only thing here that I have a problem with. I actually stopped cuz I realized it was a shitty thing to do. It’s also clear you know it’s trash too. You can take advantage of this situation if you want but I’m not and I don’t think anyone else should now that we’ve discussed it.
I mean, the only thing I could really compare it to is when Sagisō convinced everyone Kiro and Kai were brainwashed...that was me taking advantage of a situation, as well as taking advantage of Taiyo's positioning pre his fight with Furījia.

If the report was impartial, I wouldn't mind at all, and neither would Sagisō, but the way it was portrayed in the discussion, well it's about the same feeling you get when everyone insists Kiro is traitorous scum even though it was a situation you had little to no control over.