• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, the only thing I could really compare it to is when Sagisō convinced everyone Kiro and Kai were brainwashed...that was me taking advantage of a situation, as well as taking advantage of Taiyo's positioning pre his fight with Furījia.

If the report was impartial, I wouldn't mind at all, and neither would Sagisō, but the way it was portrayed in the discussion, well it's about the same feeling you get when everyone insists Kiro is traitorous scum even though it was a situation you had little to no control over.
Oh yeah, I do remember being pissed off for a whole day about that. Didn’t even get a chance to state my opinion which is actually even worse considering it literally decided Kiro’s fate for the next few arcs. But still, good thing you spoke up when you did. It saved me from doing something stupid I’d probably regret so I thank you for that.

As for the report, it’s up to Takato and Kakashi whether or not they want to do it now. Jacob seemed serious about his intent so you might want to discuss this with him as well when he returns. Overall, I’m sorry for getting you worked up about this. Especially since I know you should be focusing on your exams and stuff.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
As for the report, it’s up to Takato and Kakashi whether or not they want to do it now. Jacob seemed serious about his intent so you might want to discuss this with him as well when he returns. Overall, I’m sorry for getting you worked up about this. Especially since I know you should be focusing on your exams and stuff.
Yea his 8 remaining exams like god damn

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Finally got around to finishing him
4776B486-E1DB-4BAD-BABC-B87B3AEA7A54.jpeg

Oh yeah, I do remember being pissed off for a whole day about that. Didn’t even get a chance to state my opinion which is actually even worse considering it literally decided Kiro’s fate for the next few arcs. But still, good thing you spoke up when you did. It saved me from doing something stupid I’d probably regret so I thank you for that.

Sorry, I took a nap ~w~

Like I said, I don't really mind if he wants to do it as long as the report is impartial and not phrased in a way where the mistakes the team made by glossing over plans and ignoring orders aren't covered up in favor of 'she's a bad leader cause she thought she could trust us.' Which is really what it boils down to in the end.

Dashing from treetop to treetop, Shura made his way towards Sagiso and Furījia. The Hyuga looked back as he noted none of his teammates had decided to follow him. “Huh, works for me.” He thought. Shura arrived at the point where Sagiso began bombarding the old hag ridding the warthog pulled chariot and sat down on a branch as he watched the destruction in front of him. He blocked his ears when the trees fell and caused a crash loud enough to shake the forest. “Loud finisher for a simple old hag.” He thought to himself before he noticed, sitting on one of the fallen trees, was lady Hinagiku. Without wasting any time, Shura quickly hopped off the tree he was sitting on and ran up to the Hyuga mistress. “Miss Hinagiku.” He saluted.

Flashback
As the prison guards left, Shura let out a sigh. “So much for a bit of small talk.” He thought before taking one of the buckets of water. “I wonder if that’s still here.” He thought before throwing the water at the wall connecting his cell to Sagiso’s. He noticed a bit of the water flowing into a gap in the wall and walked over. Reaching his fingers into the small gap, Shura pulled one of the brick off the wall creating a small hole in the structure. “Huh it is still here, guess they never thought about having maintenance checks around here.” He said out loud.
1. Niasu lmfao, your nonchalance is the best thing about that.

2. Sagisō is in the nude...but then again I'm 97.6% sure that's exactly why you did that xD

*Shrugs* Do remember that her 'bad leader' traits are solely be finding reason to prolong the arc.

I mean I felt we could have done that any number of ways. Let's not place Hina on a pedestal compared to other Jonin here. It's no guarantee they'd escape even if Hina stalled them, they only got the Jinchuriki off dumb luck and they were far from the only team to have an easy way to find her (Ex. Team Kumo).

I mean I felt we could have done that any number of ways. Let's not place Hina on a pedestal compared to other Jonin here. It's no guarantee they'd escape even if Hina stalled them, they only got the Jinchuriki off dumb luck and they were far from the only team to have an easy way to find her (Ex. Team Kumo).
For them to not have escaped they'd need to intentionally be trying not to.

Shura, Kiro, and Henshina should all easily out-pace the other teams with the speed-boosters. If Hina stalls the Jonin, there shouldn't be anyone capable of catching up to them if they run.

Considering the only two teams in the area were Sound, and Kumo, there really was no contest of speed. Unless Kenji was going to run ahead to face Kiro, Henshina and Shura by himself with the Wolf-Cloak. Which is the only speed-boosting move team Kumo has.

For them to not have escaped they'd need to intentionally be trying not to.

Shura, Kiro, and Henshina should all easily out-pace the other teams with the speed-boosters. If Hina stalls the Jonin, there shouldn't be anyone capable of catching up to them if they run.

Considering the only two teams in the area were Sound, and Kumo, there really was no contest of speed. Unless Kenji was going to run ahead to face Kiro, Henshina and Shura by himself with the Wolf-Cloak. Which is the only speed-boosting move team Kumo has.

I was speaking more before Koop decided to just have Henshina join the team. Once that happened this arc was logically over which is annoying as the team with the worst plan was rewarded for it.

Plus there is the factor of another team or some outside obstacle running interference before they could get their speed boosts going. Hina can stall one Jonin but the same is true vice versa.