• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Debate on how Team Kumo would've managed to stop Team Hina, really just Kiro, from activating LCM and just running away with Henshina.

Again I'd share ideas I had but really I can't trust anyone in this RP. Gotten to the point we are against each other not working with each other which yeah doesn't make the most comfortable environment XD

Either way I should head to bed soon. One last exam.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Again I'd share ideas I had but really I can't trust anyone in this RP. Gotten to the point we are against each other not working with each other which yeah doesn't make the most comfortable environment XD

You can trust me, your old pal Nebby! I'm not like Zander, or Kyuu, or Shen. I'm an innocent little guy that only wants to have fun!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Honestly it’s okay to talk about plans openly, as long as you keep a few aces in the hole. Most of my plans I already shared with you guys ahead of time.

Shrugs. I think most things Darui can do aren't viable under the scenario where I'm gunning for your teammates. He can protect them, but both he and they will be tied down.

Contingencies for contingencies after all. But hey, it’s okay to show your enemy your knive collection, as long as you keep a gun hidden behind you

I mean, the fact we have to resort to that in discussions is kinda a troubling sign for me. Kinda takes away a lot of the fun...

And for the record I kinda wanted to give more time for everyone to post rather than speed through the arc myself XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean, the fact we have to resort to that in discussions is kinda a troubling sign for me. Kinda takes away a lot of the fun...

And for the record I kinda wanted to give more time for everyone to post rather than speed through the arc myself XD

Not the case with all battles you know XD. I’m proud to say each of Zaku’s battles I’ve winged.

Oh by all means, you can post as often as you like.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
stop thinking so foolishly. to be blunt godjacob, you're a bit slow in making posts. and it's ok! But that means that people do have time to make posts. If they don't it's not cuz they are slower than you, they just don't want to or they're waiting for others. And since you have a lot of characters, a lot of the time you are the "others." It's fine, but I just want to help you to be more efficient so we can enjoy the plot and basically the results of us rping.

stop thinking so foolishly. to be blunt godjacob, you're a bit slow in making posts. and it's ok! But that means that people do have time to make posts. If they don't it's not cuz they are slower than you, they just don't want to or they're waiting for others. And since you have a lot of characters, a lot of the time you are the "others." It's fine, but I just want to help you to be more efficient so we can enjoy the plot and basically the results of us rping.
The problem isn’t just time to post. It’s the fact compared to other rps, you really have to think about what you’re posting or else it will bite you in the back. It’s a reason why I take way longer to post than I used too.

Well my point was discussion doesn’t help

Discussion is easy for me. I can just post without thinking and be myself more than anything, there is zero pressure in anything i say.

In the RP? Where one bad judgement one mistake can ruin your character or entire team in the arc? Not so easy, I have to think of every detail, every possible angle to look at something to avoid making a costly error that will be exploited by better Rpers here.

I never considered myself a good writer anyways. Compared to you guys, I have to put in a lot of effort to keep up with the quality. Combined with my flaw of being lazy and easily distracted, I can take hours writing a simple post. That’s not including the fact I have to think of nearly every possible reaction I can get and how it could affect my OCs future. So yeah, it’s quite troublesome for me and if it wasn’t cuz how much I enjoy having fun here with you guys and how invested I am, I don’t know if I would’ve lasted.

I never considered myself a good writer anyways. Compared to you guys, I have to put in a lot of effort to keep up with the quality. Combined with my flaw of being lazy and easily distracted, I can take hours writing a simple post. That’s not including the fact I have to think of nearly every possible reaction I can get and how it could affect my OCs future. So yeah, it’s quite troublesome for me and if it wasn’t cuz how much I enjoy having here with you guys and how invested I am, I don’t know if I would’ve lasted.

This speaks to me on so many levels. I can relate so much to this.

Isn't the mostly because we've never tried for cooperation though?

I'd like to think Retro and I cooperated quite well on the Sagisō vs Kiro fight to achieve a very satisfying result.

Pffft, way better than the result of Sagisō vs Kiro in convo xD
Lmao yeah let’s forget that ever happened :x:

But that is a great example of how cooperation can work really well!

Lmao yeah let’s forget that ever happened :x:

But that is a great example of how cooperation can work really well!
LMFAO, It might've been a disaster for you but I'm 100% proud of that one. If that had been in Rp it would've easily been the best battle I've ever been in xD.
I think the chunin exams set an atmosphere for godjacob as either try your hardest and have less fun or get clapped, and if you do the first option then you might also still lose and you end up with harsh consequences.
That's because the Chūnin exams were given some hyper focus do-or-die mentality. Which to be plain an honestly, wasn't adopted by anyone in 'the top tier'.

Shen and I both dropped out in the 1st and 2nd rounds. As far as our characters were concerned they were exams and just that. Zandy was just winging his battles...

So I mean all the competition in the Chūnin exams wasn't really from us >~>

Especially since us 'top-tiers' only ever battled others in the top tier. The three of us knocked out all 4 of the characters between us.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
for me it makes me think that if your dumb your getting destroyed. and it also made me think im dumb. so basically it made me think im gonna lose against everyone in the rp. then i saw other people losing and i got hope. maybe if i fight against the other losers i can get better and fight against the winners. so yeah thats how i see the rp