• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for me it makes me think that if your dumb your getting destroyed. and it also made me think im dumb. so basically it made me think im gonna lose against everyone in the rp. then i saw other people losing and i got hope. maybe if i fight against the other losers i can get better and fight against the winners. so yeah thats how i see the rp
Lemme take the opportunity to bash Retro again real quick (sorry retro xD)

but, you can't possibly manage to lose worst than what he just managed to pull with Sagisō.

I think for you though, that's because Raiku got taken out in the first round and that way played for jokes. You'd never actually had a battle with anyone...

That's because the Chūnin exams were given some hyper focus do-or-die mentality. Which to be plain an honestly, wasn't adopted by anyone in 'the top tier'.

Shen and I both dropped out in the 1st and 2nd rounds. As far as our characters were concerned they were exams and just that. Zandy was just winging his battles...

So I mean all the competition in the Chūnin exams wasn't really from us >~>

Especially since us 'top-tiers' only ever battled others in the top tier. The three of us knocked out all 4 of the characters between us.

That makes it worse. Since me trying my best (Azumi vs. Retro) not only brought about the worst fight in this entire RP but only brought me up to the level in that moment of the carefree "top tiers" just having fun.

That makes it worse. Since me trying my best (Azumi vs. Retro) not only brought about the worst fight in this entire RP but only brought me up to the level in that moment of the carefree "top tiers."
The worst fight in Naruto AU history will always be Sagisō vs Kiro (Convo) and alright.

We can discuss how to deal with that issue and all perceptions stemming from it. We can go back and look through that battle with a fine-toothed comb.

We can discuss how to deal with that issue and all perceptions stemming from it. We can go back and look through that battle with a fine-toothed comb.

Eh, no reason to. It was a case of me hiding a water clone to screw Retro cause I didn't want a second OC I had humiliated leading to the discussion deception and that fight. Not the best moment and I still have regret over how I handled it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nah, Retro rightly called me out for giving not even a subtle hint I made a clone in the mist which contained the water prison surprise. I made it as super vague and unclear on purpose cause Tomiko got embarrassed by Kiro and I was in max try hard mode to avoid it happening to my last remaining character.

Hmmm I vaguely remember that actually.

Well, just goes to show you shouldn’t have the hard mode always cracked up to Max high unless you fear for your life.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
well i have one good trait. when i fight someone i can analyze how they fight and what they use their abilities for. so yea that's pretty cool
i can give my info if you want:
zaku: op af that guy has like counters for everything
his rper: crazy and evil but mentally stable enough to think of so many plans
kiro: his moveset is pretty amazing
his rper: I'd say similar to me
sakura/godjacob: i forgot
kyuu: logical and uses what he has optimally.
zander: makes you get out of your comfort zone and abuses exploitable situations but is technically not doing things so bad he can get called out

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
i can give my info if you want:
zaku: op af that guy has like counters for everything
his rper: crazy and evil but mentally stable enough to think of so many plans
kiro: his moveset is pretty amazing
his rper: I'd say similar to me
sakura/godjacob: i forgot
kyuu: logical and uses what he has optimally.
zander: makes you get out of your comfort zone and abuses exploitable situations but is technically not doing things so bad he can get called out
Zaku just has one of those skills that are very diverse in usage. XD

Crazy and evil? Hmmmmm..... accurate <.>

When I do that I lose though. And you can only get so much fun RPing losers for so long.

Also for the record I need kyuu to reply with Kok'i (I misspelled this) to get them going.
You won against Taiyo without try harding, and I'm still convinced that you took yourself out with Kenji.

Koki'o*

Should I just have them start moving or do you wanna do that?

I also like how her Kimono turned into a shirt xD

You can since I'll be busy with an exam tomorrow. Would make things easier.

Look I was in a rush okay I had to get that out before class get off my back XD
lmfao.
Tbf to taiyo, he had a lot of disadvantages
he did indeed.
What should I do with Team Kiro btw? Stay where they are, go towards Kakashi or just turn the other way?
Well, they can most definitely see the Rashamon.

So what do you think Kiro would do in that situation? There aren't a lot of people with a Rashamon and iirc it was used during the Sound Chase arc during the battle with Shura. So they should be able to call the assumption that the sound is over there. If not them, then Tayuya most definitely can.

So knowing that the Sound is in that direction, what would Kiro do~?

Overlooked fact it was also used by Yukimaru in the battle against Minato as well

....which supports that it is used by the Sound?
Basically this. The most likely assumption is that the sound is there, and we really only need to decide how to deal with it.

Kakashi should be aware that Hina and Takato are close by, so he can try to alert them at the risk of alerting others, but if the 200 ft Rashomon didn't alert them then they probably weren't coming anyway.

At this point I'd have all of team Konoha head there and try to wipe out the sound :v

Well, they can most definitely see the Rashamon.

So what do you think Kiro would do in that situation? There aren't a lot of people with a Rashamon and iirc it was used during the Sound Chase arc during the battle with Shura. So they should be able to call the assumption that the sound is over there. If not them, then Tayuya most definitely can.

So knowing that the Sound is in that direction, what would Kiro do~?
I already started writing the post and he does know it’s the Sound.

He hesitates though. Actually I think he just freezes since he doesn’t know what to do. On one hand, he has the same mentality he had with the Mist, believing Hina would kill him if he went over there. On the other hand, deep down, he knows the freedom Orochimaru is offering him isn’t what he wants. But if he betrays the Sound, then he has no place to go. So he might see it as a lose/lose scenario.

I feel sad for Kiro too since I see him as being lost and alone. That’s my bias seeping out though lel

I already started writing the post and he does know it’s the Sound.

He hesitates though. Actually I think he just freezes since he doesn’t know what to do. On one hand, he has the same mentality he had with the Mist, believing Hina would kill him if he went over there. On the other hand, deep down, he knows the freedom Orochimaru is offering him isn’t what he wants. But if he betrays the Sound, then he has no place to go. So he might see it as a lose/lose scenario.

I feel sad for Kiro too since I see him as being lost and alone. That’s my bias seeping out though lel
Wrong. He should know for a fact that the Leaf will protect him from the sound. The best example is Anko and she's the one who interrogated him. In addition, the Hyūga have treated him very well.

His hesitation only really comes from a mentality of trying to play both sides.

There's enough evidence right in front of him that he knows he can stay in the leaf even with the curse mark. He's been living there for 3 months after all.

Wrong. He should know for a fact that the Leaf will protect him from the sound. The best example is Anko and she's the one who interrogated him. In addition, the Hyūga have treated him very well.

His hesitation only really comes from a mentality of trying to play both sides.

There's enough evidence right in front of him that he knows he can stay in the leaf even with the curse mark. He's been living there for 3 months after all.
I honestly hate when this happens. It’s not your fault but like whenever I change my mind on something, it turns out my original idea was the better one!

I honestly hate when this happens. It’s not your fault but like whenever I change my mind on something, it turns out my original idea was the better one!
So what is that original idea~?

I mean, as much as Shen is saying Kiro should jump ship to the sound the minute he sees the chance, there's no reason for it besides curse mark, and you don't even need Orochimaru for that.

So what is that original idea~?

I mean, as much as Shen is saying Kiro should jump ship to the sound the minute he sees the chance, there's no reason for it besides curse mark, and you don't even need Orochimaru for that.
My original idea was for Kiro to give the finger stand up to the Sound and tell them they’re idiots for thinking he’d actually surrender his freedom to Orochimaru.

My original idea was for Kiro to give the finger stand up to the Sound and tell them they’re idiots for thinking he’d actually surrender his freedom to Orochimaru.
I totally agree. Marrying Sagisō is 100% the better option.

Why'd he think the Leaf would disown him though? What was the thought behind that conclusion? Having seen Anko who has a curse mark and then simply being placed under house arrest in the Hyūga Mansion, where'd he get the idea from?

I totally agree. Marrying Sagisō is 100% the better option.

Why'd he think the Leaf would disown him though? What was the thought behind that conclusion? Having seen Anko who has a curse mark and then simply being placed under house arrest in the Hyūga Mansion, where'd he get the idea from?
Cuz I’ve stated a few times that he believes they’re using Tayuya and him as bait. I think I even had him bring up the possibility of Hina executing them after the mission. So it’s not even the Leaf disowning him. It’s them getting rid of him since he has no more use. I think that’s a fair conclusion to come to for a prisoner.

Cuz I’ve stated a few times that he believes they’re using Tayuya and him as bait. I think I even had him bring up the possibility of Hina executing them after the mission. So it’s not even the Leaf disowning him. It’s them getting rid of him since he has no more use. I think that’s a fair conclusion to come to for a prisoner.
Ah, which would make perfect sense if either 1) Takato wasn't there or 2) Takato was expendable.

Which explains how Kiro manages to come to the conclusion Hina doesn't care about Takato. It's another issue entirely for Takato to be so easily swayed, but I can at least see where you're coming from.

Getting rid of him...we don't have any real motive to do that. Nor do we have any motive not to do it.

One question though.

Kiro's current actions are trying to prove his use. He's displaying all his good points.

He's following thoughts of They won't kill me so long as I appear useful so I'm making myself seem useful. Which is opposed to thoughts of They're most likely going to kill me so I need to escape.