• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was speaking more before Koop decided to just have Henshina join the team. Once that happened this arc was logically over which is annoying as the team with the worst plan was rewarded for it.

Plus there is the factor of another team or some outside obstacle running interference before they could get their speed boosts going. Hina can stall one Jonin but the same is true vice versa.
I wasn't able to post before then because Hina was speaking with Pakura. The first thing she did after realizing you guys weren't following the plan was get near her team. By that point, Henshina had already joined & as you rightly said this arc would be over if she had joined. To prevent that, I couldn't have her join.

Outside Obstacle? You're really underestimating Hina if don't think she can protect her team for the 20 seconds it would take for Kiro to activate LCM. As he has the longest activation time of all her team members.

Outside Obstacle? You're really underestimating Hina if don't think she can protect her team for the 20 seconds it would take for Kiro to activate LCM. As he has the longest activation time of all her team members.

I meant to them while Hina was busy fighting another Jonin. I don't want them being underestimated to the point where Hina could take care of one of them and continue to guard them from other threats at the same time is all I am saying.

tbh i thought she stayed with the rest of the team? why would you place your trust on 1 person instead of 3 when he isn't even particularly more skilled than them.
Nah, I made the post where she threw a knowing glance at her team, referring to the plan and then she left to be bait. She ran into Pakura, and didn't wanna bait them, so she revealed herself.

Sagisō also went to be bait, but ran into team Iwa and didn't wanna bait them so she revealed herself. Sagisō ended up being followed by the rest of the team because of a misunderstanding with the plan.

I meant to them while Hina was busy fighting another Jonin. I don't want them being underestimated to the point where Hina could take care of one of them and continue to guard them from other threats at the same time is all I am saying.
Hina would not engage Darui directly. She's stalling for time so she'd intentionally refuse to engage him and just attack Kenji and the rest. So no, they wouldn't be able to do much as I would've taken the opportunity to seriously injure them.

It was because the way Shura was talking to her when he first met her was normal, as if it didn’t matter if she was a Jinchuriki, Shura treated her like any other normal person
Or you just took advantage of having Henshina as your character and did it to make Shura look better...

Lel jk but I’m not sure if you would’ve had her have the same reaction with someone else.

I mean, I have lots of ways to have him force that if given the chance XD

But that is a hypothetical. Either way I wished this was planned more rather than well...what actually ended up happening.
Lots of ways like?

Henshina herself can already hold back Darui, and if Darui's dealing with Henshina then Hina's going to rip through his whole team. The battle really isn't in your favor.