• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
also true.

Where do you plan to have Amari head after this? I don't really plan to use Koki'o for the next arc...

I would suggest she join the Chūnin exams to be held in 2 months or so.
That's most likely where I will have her go, I'll be honest when I say I'm not the best at planning far in the future, but the Chunin exams seem like the best option for Amari.

Hm.....ill probably be participating in the Chuunin exams once again.

Katsuo: Uh...why? I came in top three.

You wont be entering.....

Katsuo: ......are you cheating on me?

~~~~~

But seriously, I think everyone who doesnt intend to take the next chunin exams should prepare for a personal arc during that timeslot.
Tis exactly what I had in mind lel.

Sagisō's gonna be specially and climb the other ranks, E straight through S. I think I'll even craft rank-up missions for transitions. Do something that leaves a mark~

Furījia has...political intrigue to do...maybe?

I feel like I wanna do some grooming with her.

Inspiration for Kakashi's newest move. Being a DB fan I could not help but make a reference.

latest

I’m definitely not trying too. Suna wasn’t even part of the equation for Team Kiro until Jacob’s post. Trying to figure out how to add them in now. I guess I’ll go with the first option and just have Kiro lead the team to Teams Iwa Hina.
you don't need to add them it at all Shrugs

You can mention them in passing if you want, but in all honestly we'll meet up later so I don't see the point in stopping to chat.