• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmm! Interesting. Though I’ve noticed a few are missing here.

*cue Yuki flipping the table*
*pats*

You were just forgotten. Hushies.
This is a more legit fair point. Which means either Hanzo's body goes directly or they send someone else to pretend to be the leader of Ame in his place. That hypothetical priest character only less open about his subordinate position.
As long as it's not openly stated and all.

This is a fair point. Only the big 5 are considered "official" Kage. The rest of the nations have not been distinguished as such.

Azumi: Cause the great nations see us as bugs!
Most of your Kage happen to be barely Jonin prancing around in Fancy hats.

I mean, Taki got soloed by one Jonin in an OVA xD

Ame is probably the strongest of the minor nations, and given the time period Hanzo was around for..? The other Kage were;

3rd Raikage A
Hiruzen
Ohnoki (Maybe?)
what's-his-face who succeeded Gangetsu
Third Kazekage

Ignoring the last two, the rest curb stop Hanzo prreeeeeetty badly.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Is Orochimaru thinking about joining as a representative for the Sound? Lel that would be funny
I’m afraid he already pulled that during the exams XD but that would have been glorious
This is a fair point. Only the big 5 are considered "official" Kage. The rest of the nations have not been distinguished as such.

Azumi: Cause the great nations see us as bugs!
Yeah, like would the kages of the grass, waterfalls, etc appear?

Most of your Kage happen to be barely Jonin prancing around in Fancy hats.

I mean, Taki got soloed by one Jonin in an OVA xD

Ame is probably the strongest of the minor nations, and given the time period Hanzo was around for..? The other Kage were;

3rd Raikage A
Hiruzen
Ohnoki (Maybe?)
what's-his-face who succeeded Gangetsu
Third Kazekage

Ignoring the last two, the rest curb stop Hanzo prreeeeeetty badly.

Hiruzen I could concede. Onoki and 3rd Raikage are more debatable. Just because he ended up a pathetic shell of himself at his death bed doesn't mean that he didn't solo the Sannin at one point.

Hiruzen I could concede. Onoki and 3rd Raikage are more debatable. Just because he ended up a pathetic shell of himself at his death bed doesn't mean that he didn't solo the Sannin at one point.
Uhhh, Hanzo isn't lasting too long against the 3rd Raikage in his Prime. The man wrestled the rampaging 8 tails to the ground and only got injured cause he fell on his own hand.

Ohnoki maybe, but I'd assume Prime Ohnoki is a fair degree stronger than his feeble elder form.

Uhhh, Hanzo isn't lasting too long against the 3rd Raikage in his Prime. The man wrestled the rampaging 8 tails to the ground and only got injured cause he fell on his own hand.

Ohnoki maybe, but I'd assume Prime Ohnoki is a fair degree stronger than his feeble elder form.

So then 8 Tails>The Three Sannin then in your view? He beat them pretty casually and even let them go when they were at his mercy. Onoki is an unknown given we've never seen his prime.

So then 8 Tails>The Three Sannin then in your view? He beat them pretty casually and even let them go when they were at his mercy. Onoki is an unknown given we've never seen his prime.
Yea, I would consider the Rampaging 8 Tails to be more of a danger than the Three Sannin. For the 3rd Raikage who's legacy is how absurdly ridiculously strong his body was, I don't really see any of them managing to dish out too much damage to him, they also don't have the Biju tiered capacity needed to fight him to exhaustion.

Yea, I would consider the Rampaging 8 Tails to be more of a danger than the Three Sannin. For the 3rd Raikage who's legacy is how absurdly ridiculously strong his body was, I don't really see any of them managing to dish out too much damage to him, they also don't have the Biju tiered capacity needed to fight him to exhaustion.

Didn't Sasuke basically defeat the 8 Tails himself in his MS mode? If not he did survive the encounter. I feel you undersell the Sannin and by extension Hanzo.

I mean...didn’t a crippled Orochimaru basically just toy and laugh at a five tailed Kyuubi cloak?

Didn't Sasuke basically defeat the 8 Tails himself in his MS mode? If not he did survive the encounter. I feel you undersell the Sannin and by extension Hanzo.
That's...not quite how I'm scaling things.

Defeating the 8 tails with Amatarasu is entirely different than physically fighting a titanic Biju and not taking a single lasting injury during the entire encounter, until the point you both collapse of exhaustion.
I mean...didn’t a crippled Orochimaru basically just toy and laugh at a five tailed Kyuubi cloak?
4 Tailed, and yes, Orochimaru is extremely strong, but the 4 tailed cloak isn't much compared to a full Biju.

Note that the Reanimated Third Raikage is still a degree weaker than he would be in his Prime State. The infinite chakra buff doesn't even apply to him since he's got Biju level tiers of endurance anyway, so its not like they could've whittled him down.

Combined with his absurd defensive abilities, I don't see the three Sannin or Hanzo dishing out an attack capable of fatally wounding him. He did tank a Rasenshuriken from KCM Naruto after all.

*remembers kimimaro casually slaughtering them all*

As a Samurai buff I am depressed with how literally every single Samurai in the show sucks minus literally one. And even then he got his big win only cause he fought a shell of himself opponent.

Given the long history/rivalry between Samurai & Ninja IRL and fiction outside of Naruto I wish the Samurai were a lot better. I think it's cooler than a ninja TBH.

Keep in mind that every feat that's pulled up for the LCM can be attributed to the Third Raikage, who's far better at the Jutsu than 4th Raikage A.

So his speed is at the level where an MS Sasuke can't react to it, his defense it at the level where KCM Naruto can't pierce it, his chakra levels are Biju tiered, and his offensive power is almost as ridiculous than the rest of stats.

Keep in mind that every feat that's pulled up for the LCM can be attributed to the Third Raikage, who's far better at the Jutsu than 4th Raikage A.

So his speed is at the level where an MS Sasuke can't react to it, his defense it at the level where KCM Naruto clone can't pierce it, his chakra levels are Biju tiered, and his offensive power is almost as ridiculous than the rest of stats.

I mean, I feel we need to address this elephant in the room here XD

I mean, I feel we need to address this elephant in the room here XD
A KCM Naruto clone has attack potency that far surpasses anything Jiraiya and Tsunade can put out, so your only real argument would be maybe Orochimaru can throw out an attack exceeding a KCM buffed Rasenshuriken.

Considering how strong the KCM clones are it's not much of an elephant. KCM Clone would solo Pain, it's far stronger than a Sage Mode Naruto in terms of sheer stats.

A KCM Naruto clone has attack potency that far surpasses anything Jiraiya and Tsunade can put out, so your only real argument would be maybe Orochimaru can throw out an attack exceeding a KCM buffed Rasenshuriken.

Considering how strong the KCM clones are it's not much of an elephant. KCM Clone would solo Pain, it's far stronger than a Sage Mode Naruto in terms of sheer stats.

To be fair, before the latter half of the war arc, there is more to who wins a fight than who has the highest destructive potential. 3rd Raikage couldn't even get a single hit on a clone of Naruto for all his speed and physical strength.

Hanzo especially would have a way to deal damage without worrying about that armor with poison. So I don't think it'd be as lopsided a showdown as you think.

Tiering is something for another time, but my main point is so far I don't have much reason to believe the three Sannin or Hanzo have any attacks that could break through the Raikage's defense to critically would him, and considering he battled a Biju till they both collapsed from exhaustion then he more than likely has endurance and chakra that surpasses the Sannin or Hanzo.

To be fair, before the latter half of the war arc, there is more to who wins a fight than who has the highest destructive potential. 3rd Raikage couldn't even get a single hit on a clone of Naruto for all his speed and physical strength.

Hanzo especially would have a way to deal damage without worrying about that armor with poison. So I don't think it'd be as lopsided a showdown as you think.
Hanzo's poison may be strong...but I don't see that swaying the battle for him.

We'll attribute the three Sannin surviving Hanzo's poison to Tsunade, but that means that however briefly, it was possible for one of the Sannin to hold off Hanzo and not get hit by poison while Tsunade was healing whoever was down.

For the Raikage who's speed and reaction should surpass and individual Sannin, I don't see him having major problems with the Poison.

This is assuming the poison is strong enough to actually take a Sannin out of commission in a relatively quick time. Otherwise, if they can fight while the poison is coursing through their body, then Raikage probably kills Hanzo anyway because his poison isn't potent enough to quickly win him the fight.

Also...I don't see any of the three Sannin or Hanzo being as fast as a KCM clone :v

So we're not sure if they could dodge the third Raikage as Naruto could.

The best senses on the Sannin team likely belong to Sage Jiraiya, and Naruto as a Sage is cuts above that.

Personally, I don't see Hanzo or the Sannin being on able to take out the third Raikage, particularly because I don't think the Sannin that fought Hanzo were the Sannin in their strongest state. Hmmm, maybe for Tsunade...

But Orochimaru still grows stronger after this, and I would believe Jiraiya does as well.

I digress though, it's not that important in my personal opinion.

We'll attribute the three Sannin surviving Hanzo's poison to Tsunade, but that means that however briefly, it was possible for one of the Sannin to hold off Hanzo and not get hit by poison while Tsunade was healing whoever was down.

I mean you have to take into account Hanzo was not taking the battle seriously. It was like a game to him, so he might've just let them heal up for shits and giggles XD

Silver lining; if you do believe Hanzo is stronger than the Third Raikage, then note that Hanzo doesn't have any kekkei genkai, so he's proof you can get extremely strong without them.

Which is something I hope carries over here but I will forever have my doubts until proven wrong XD

Fun fact: I was originally gonna make a Samurai character. But then I got into logistics of how a Samurai ended up taking the Chunin Exams and well I scraped that.

Which is something I hope carries over here but I will forever have my doubts until proven wrong XD

Fun fact: I was originally gonna make a Samurai character. But then I got into logistics of how a Samurai ended up taking the Chunin Exams and well I scraped that.
Just depends on how you craft the character.

Hanzo had implanted the gland of a Black Salamander inside him which gave him his poisonous nature. So I guess you just need to throw around some ideas.

So imma drop this here

35364D6E-C97A-4296-899F-15DC52691DAA.jpeg

@Godjacob

Last edited: