• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just chakra infuse your towel. Your welcome
Sagiso fought Katsuo while blind, so her sense extend well beyond her eye-sight, and again, barriers.
Is the bath on a rotation schedule or is it split between genders? My idea works better if it’s on a schedule rotation
It's split between genders and you're only allowed in within a certain time-frame.
You just never responded to my attack. But if you would like to now, consider it a combo
He responded in the same post that he used to burn some of the webbing. He went on to use the whip to attack Sakon/Ukon.

Also, Chunin exams are in two months.

They're held bi-annually —twice a year— so every 6 months. Since we've have about 4 months of time skip since the last Chunin exams, the next ones would be two months from now.
So is this one gonna take place in the Rain? I would think there would have to be discussion between the Kages or something for them to choose that location though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Maybe the chunnin exams could be held in the rain, forcing anyone that comes for it to be a ceasefire to any ill intent, or else the rain will enforce their own countermeasures. So it forces nations that would otherwise be hostile or wanting to commit murder against one another to cooperate. At least for then.

And we can fuse this with the rain diplomacy arc we talked about, so these nations that came could try and turn the rain to their side. Every nation given diplomatic immunity to be heard whilst not threat of attack

Maybe the chunnin exams could be held in the rain, forcing anyone that comes for it to be a ceasefire to any ill intent, or else the rain will enforce their own countermeasures. So it forces nations that would otherwise be hostile or wanting to commit murder against one another to cooperate. At least for then.

And we can fuse this with the rain diplomacy arc we talked about, so these nations that came could try and turn the rain to their side. Every nation given diplomatic immunity to be heard whilst not threat of attack
Ah yes the rain diplomacy arc. That would be the perfect behind the scenes thing for the exams.

A question I have though, will someone from the Rain be attending the summit? If so, who?

For both cases. For the Chunin exams that we have seen its customary that Kage attend and they usually bring aides while travelling. Also, genin and their Jonin instructors would be good.

We can take the chance to form...actual teams.
I believe other than Kiro, Katsuo, Zaku and Azumi, everyone else should be able to participate in it. Tsunade would also attend. I’ll have to think about the aides though.

And I thought there weren’t teams in this AU...? I guess you could make them for these exams specifically.

I believe other than Kiro, Katsuo, Zaku and Azumi, everyone else should be able to participate in it. Tsunade would also attend. I’ll have to think about the aides though.

And I thought there weren’t teams in this AU...? I guess you could make them for these exams specifically.
HMMMMMMMMM, maybe I'll have Sagiso and Furijia participate...but maybe not.

I wanna have Hina head to the Capital, and maybe take Furijia with her. To do what? Idk. Maybe some character development for Furijia. I can't have her fight effectively when every thinks she should be cowering at the sight of blood.