• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think the flames would've set the rest of the net on fire though...

Is the net actually spider silk? Or some kind of chakra replication? Because if it has a sticky wet quality to it how I imagined, it likely wouldnt burn very easily. But if it is like webs...well yeah Kyuu's right. Webs burn like dry hair.

On Fire? Yes. But it won’t snap for several dozen of seconds when on fire, which won’t matter when its being thrown at people. Just makes it deadlier lol

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Right but that doesnt stop me from slicing it, unless the webs are D U M M Y T H I C C.
Depends how You slice it, as standard kunai just get stuck in it
I'm more concerned about how Kidomaru's webbing could withstand dozens of seconds of being on fire :T
Kidomaru did say that they were harder than steel and couldn’t be pulled apart my two elephants
The closest thing I can find to any interaction with fire is during the Sasuke-Itachi vs Kabuto fight where the webbings are exposed to Amaterasu.
Which is a much different kind of fire

Ah.

Having read the post he did jump, and he also lashed out at Sakon/Ukon, so I suppose that needs to be reacted to as well.

Try not to carry the fight with Kakashi, you don't want to exhaust your Jonin yet. He shouldn't even need the Sharingan.

To truly display a character's power you need to first present them at —well, not full power. Kakashi when wielding the Sharingan is already 'peak-state' so to speak, so when he attacks like that and it doesn't work it makes him look kinda silly.

Approach with a more lackadaisical attitude. Relaxed and laid back. Essentially emulate Hama or Hina, who treat each other as if they're not worth mentioning.

Ah.

Having read the post he did jump, and he also lashed out at Sakon/Ukon, so I suppose that needs to be reacted to as well.

Try not to carry the fight with Kakashi, you don't want to exhaust your Jonin yet. He shouldn't even need the Sharingan.

To truly display a character's power you need to first present them at —well, not full power. Kakashi when wielding the Sharingan is already 'peak-state' so to speak, so when he attacks like that and it doesn't work it makes him look kinda silly.

Approach with a more lackadaisical attitude. Relaxed and laid back. Essentially emulate Hama or Hina, who treat each other as if they're not worth mentioning.

The Sharingan was more to get a feel of where everyone is and the situation. Something I'll clarify better in my next reply when I can get to it.

The Sharingan was more to get a feel of where everyone is and the situation. Something I'll clarify better in my next reply when I can get to it.
It's completely unnecessary though, and the chakra consumption is high. You shouldn't even think about using the Sharingan until all of the sound 4 are in Curse Mark II stage.

You might just be leading yourself to a situation where you dominate them in their base forms, but by the time they transform into Curse Mark II and get the 10 fold chakra boost you'll have battle for a long enough time for the 'chakra exhaustion' argument to be feasible.

It's completely unnecessary though, and the chakra consumption is high. You shouldn't even think about using the Sharingan until all of the sound 4 are in Curse Mark II stage.

You might just be leading yourself to a situation where you dominate them in their base forms, but by the time they transform into Curse Mark II and get the 10 fold chakra boost you'll have battle for a long enough time for the 'chakra exhaustion' argument to be feasible.

Look he won't keep it on. Heck his idea is to try and avoid this fight. Just this one post he'll have it up and then he'll have it cut off from thereafter.

I am well aware of the difference in powers here.